Post Your Face!

So, this one is a couple of months old... because dying it red turned out to be a baaaad idea on me. Just got my hair did.

318874_106064259554968_542669973_n_zps2b687d5a.jpg

No, I don't normally go around sporting bumptacular hair. It was a wedding. Same face, just shoulder length and don't look like I've been up for twenty six hours. :3c

HaloandHorns said:
So, this one is a couple of months old... because dying it red turned out to be a baaaad idea on me. Just got my hair did.

318874_106064259554968_542669973_n_zps2b687d5a.jpg

No, I don't normally go around sporting bumptacular hair. It was a wedding. Same face, just shoulder length and don't look like I've been up for twenty six hours. :3c

Even looking all tired you look cute

I don't know if this thread is still looked at or anything :/ But YOLO thought I post a pic just for the hell of it....Well this is me...taken last month..

2iw9dsp.jpg

@Snake- lucky you! There was a horrible storm down here recently (lightning was practically right outside the door, the entire house shook for a good minute after a single thunderbolt) so we haven't had nice days since then. It's just been... Gray. And a bit cold. :/

hi everybody,

just thought i post my face too *smiles*, but the beauty is my daughter, i'm the other one.

JaOhMjY.jpg

Millenium Joker said:
@Snake- lucky you! There was a horrible storm down here recently (lightning was practically right outside the door, the entire house shook for a good minute after a single thunderbolt) so we haven't had nice days since then. It's just been... Gray. And a bit cold. :/

We just got hit with thunderstorms too lol that was the last bit of sunshine for a bit it's been raining ever since then.

Back
Top Bottom