Post Your Face!

Ok, this is me. :|

Das Me

I'm really sorry for the horrible quality but it was from my webcam and it is my newest picture (two days ago).

No hatin'. ;w;

Btw, I've been on this site before, so I apologize if people remember me as well.

Snapshot_20120713_5.jpg

Being lazy before work.

Of the last pictures I have seen... Gah this site is full of attractive people lol. I don't fit in -.-
Boxy-You look adorable
Mujamo-No hatin? Can I love then lol?
Tathariel- lovely. I like your tattoo lol.
And yes you! Lol. -lady bloody ava

Snowpaw said:
Of the last pictures I have seen... Gah this site is full of attractive people lol. I don't fit in -.-
Boxy-You look adorable

Adorable, huh? That's definitely not a word I'd use to describe myself. :p But thank you very much for the compliment. :) I'm sure you fit in just fine. Have you posted a pic of yourself? I'll have to go back through this thread and see who has.

Boxy said:
Snowpaw said:
Boxy-You look adorable

Adorable, huh? That's definitely not a word I'd use to describe myself. :p But thank you very much for the compliment. :) I'm sure you fit in just fine. Have you posted a pic of yourself? I'll have to go back through this thread and see who has.
Snowpaw is being humble, she's adorable.

Snowpaw said:
Boxy-You look adorable
Yes, love is good. I enjoy da love.

Tee hee~ humble? Me? Never! Lol nah I just realize how weird I look on camera. My eyes change color, and my hair is never the same color lol.

O.O Hexle... That's so cute lol. Best face ever! lol made me laugh randomly.

On a side note... Piercings. Anyone like mine? Can't see the tongue ring though.

(don't comment on the mean face?? I was sleepy -///-)

PicsArt_1339751091991.jpg

I think I have a face... I don't know, when I can find it I'll take a picture of it. For now deal with this ugly fucker in my avatar.​

PUPPPYYYYYYYY!

Also - GINGER FOR THE WIN

Tath - well you know how I feel. XD

SP - SO FRIGGIN' CUTE. <3

I happen to think everyone has a bit of cuteness to them. Especially people on this site. =]

Here's my dog~ I love him to bits and pieces. ^_^ He is a big baby~
533418_10100665235529728_921362825_n.jpg

As for me, my identity will remain a mystery until further notice. :p

Rave said:
Should probably put that in post your pets thread, Xeuri :)

But cute dog!

Oh sorry about that! I will do that from now on and thank you~ ^_^

CyanideDisaster said:
I love your dog! I want your dog!! He is so muthafuchincute!!!
Gonna make myself beautiful and take a picture. Because I'm that bored on a Sunday!

Prom

Here's a photo of me when i was going to the my first prom like 2 years ago. I still look about the same as this picture nowadays just with more normal clothes.

Back
Top Bottom