Post Your Face!

c2c115b7.jpg

So I decided to join everyone...first picture I've taken in a long time. Don't barf too much D: (Kind of camwhored this pic...)

Yea but it's seriously cool the way you do it! :) my sisters tried to do something of the same type but failed miserably xD

I could only imagine what you'd do with colored contacts O________o

I intentionally had the orange come down a bit to to help accentuate the color. It did start out at fallout though XD, so when I wiped and it mildly smudged I was like *.......brush on orange* and baam. I have BH Cosmetics 2nd Edition 120 make up pallette.

Lustfull_Sin said:
I intentionally had the orange come down a bit to to help accentuate the color. It did start out at fallout though XD, so when I wiped and it mildly smudged I was like *.......brush on orange* and baam. I have BH Cosmetics 2nd Edition 120 make up pallette.

I like that it's just ROY with a touch of G, and GYOR on the other side. Trying to fit the whole ROYGBIV (VIBGYOR) would have been troublesome. However, then you'd have people freaking out over the DOUBLE RAINBOW on your eyes! OH MY GOD! IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL!

Ahem.

Sorry.

Double rainbow bitches. Oh man,that palette is so fucking amazing. Cheap too. Bh cosmetics always has specials hahaha. I love,love,love loooooveeee to mix and match colors,go all out with my makeup if I can. I'm gonna try to attempt something bold for my mild fem dom cosplay I'm gonna do this year for anime expo. Don't worry,pics coming after that haha.

317951_382982065083798_1556394622_n.jpg

Cut crease with gold yellow and blended black to grey and white on top.

Hmmm, I'm not sure either if she likes-

Oh wait...haha, silly me. Of course I love make up.

Back
Top Bottom