Post Your Face!

119.jpg

It's been a while since I was on the site, so here's a current picture of me lol.

Also, new ink was done in the time I have been gone.

007-1.jpg

Family name, with all my brothers.

056-1.jpg

Kindness and Strength

Haven't posted in awhile. Here's mah mug.

Snapshot_20120525_4.jpg

Rogue asked me to tell her how my plummy eyeshadows were. Here's a pic. I tried taking pics with my digital camera but its being a butthad.

I'm making a face because I think its weird having a blank expression while my eyes are shut for a picture.

Snapshot_20120525_3.jpg

For Rogue: They all came out pretty good! =D the light purple from the Tokidoki set was a little weak but lighter pigments always tend to be. The darker one was great. I used about 4 different purples on my eyes. The two from the tokidoki set, and 2 from my Sephora set.

And people seem to always bug me to smile. So here's one of me smiling. I'm happy because I went shopping today and I got an outfit.

Snapshot_20120525.jpg

Thanks for the compliments... :)

And believe you me.... I'm cheap like that. Everything I get would probably shock people as to where I get it. Well, maybe not shock. But perhaps make people go.... really. The dress I got at JCPenney (and even then, I wait for the sales) and the necklace is actually fashion jewelry. A friend of mine is a jewelry consultant and does home shows for Premier. The stuff is beautiful and sooooo affordable. I just love it.

Back
Top Bottom