Post Your Face!

Thank you Hahvy, Michie and Rave. Just lovely, Song.

And Rave... probably about 2 - 3 years from when it was shoulder length (just above my shoulders). Roughly. My hair grows super fast. It's been this long for quite some time now.

To complete my 'handful o' costumes'.... Little Red. Again, sorry the first couple have the 'face cropped out'. But.... *shrugs'.

Photoon2012-05-03at08262.jpg

Photoon2012-05-03at0828.jpg

Photoon2012-05-03at0830.jpg

Well it has been a while, but I'll just drop this right here...

This is from my Fetlife. You can see the rest of the picture there, lol
330w9bd.jpg

Here's another. No, I'm not trying to be cool. My DSLR is the only camera I have. My hair was doing this weird Romulan V-bangs thing that day.

358vthc.jpg

So, I haven't been on in a good while so I thought, "Why not?"

11aadkp.jpg

I've got such a babyface. 3;

x2p08w.jpg

Ignore my dirty mirror. I was getting ready for school and splashed water everywhere so I chose to take a picture rather than clean. (;

1jkwn5.jpg

This is my friend Ta'Crystal's wig I decided to put on during school. I tried to edit the picture but failed -- I was hoping to not make myself look so deathly pale in the black.

mn0nmg.jpg

This is my boyfriend and I! We were playing around with his airsoft guns at his house so we decided to take some pictures together and pretend to be super spies, or assassins -- or whatever we were attempting.

96eys4.jpg

And there always has to be that "derp" picture.

Cute, but worst spies ever. "Someone stole the intelligence" who "hot girl and guy with a giant fauxhawk "oh, they're right there

Nice pics, welcome back

Back
Top Bottom