Post Your Face!

WhiteTiger said:
Mr Master said:
Oh, please. As if voyeurism was the worst of my perversions. :D

*gonna play voyeur also* XD... "Interesting..... very interesting."said the conniving said the human genetic scientist, while making an observation on one his experiments.

If you're interested in voyeurism, check out pages 1, 18, 139, and I think 179? I'll double-check.

EDIT: 173, that is.

WhiteTiger said:
Mr Master said:
If you're interested in voyeurism, check out pages 1, 18, 139, and I think 179? I'll double-check.

I know Mr. Master... you have a big horn coming from your head..lmao.

see... see...see.. I told you guys.. no one really likes big breasts, it's just all the hype!!! In rl, no one likes them. :(

I know guys who talk like they like 'em huge. I haven't actually seen them at play, so I don't know for sure. But I tend to think a lovely rump is the feature to admire; that's just me. :p

WhiteTiger said:
--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
MM...I think it's sad that you actually checked.

Great attitude:D I actually had looked up several things about Mr. Master earlier because I was looking into an rp with him. I think its sad you form preconception before being well informed. 2 sides to every coin:D I always look up my potential rp partners writings and info prior to taking on rps. It helps me be a better partner and I am able to communicate my ideas more efficiently.

I wonder if I should take offense to this. Perhaps you should ask about the relationship between the two people in question instead of jumping to conclusions about "formed preconceptions" about people you hardly know.

I've known him on here for almost two years now. Thanks.

Not that you actually deserved an explanation, but I think you can bite your tongue now.

WhiteTiger said:
*Is lost* I must be missing a 747 flying right over my head because we were talking in general about the pros and cons of breast size.. fun debatable topic and Mr. Master made a joke...I responded to his joke...having not long ago looking up info regarding him for an rp... In Lieu of that, I got the joke right away.

So where does your relationship with him come into this at all. We went from breasts, a passing silly joke to your relationship with him... If you would like to continue this conversation in private I am very amiable. I don't feel like I am is a situation where I should or should not bite my tongue. But it's all good. Again, please feel free to pm me if you would like to share anything further. It would be nice to get an opportunity to yet to form yet another good friendship.

I wouldn't worry about it. If it was a miscommunication, let's not dwell on it. If it's something that was a misunderstanding, it'll get straightened out with time.

Either way, no need to harsh our respective mellows.

Hahvy has nice bewbs >.> I vote there should be a Sexy bra pictures next time. I'll have to find my favorite~ >3

But anyway!

Doesn't Vampire still have Hahvy's ass as his Display pic? XD

Back
Top Bottom