Draugen said:
DSC_0037-1.jpg

Blargh.

Draugen looks familiar somehow...

Draugen said:
You must be imagining things.

*points to bottom quote*

H a r r i e t said:
I assure you, Tako is not imagining things.

You kind of look like her ex room mate. Kind of. Like, a tiny-tiny bit.

Actually if you made him blonde. Ditched the glasses and shaved they'd be almost identical.

PLEASE TELL ME YOU DUN LIVE IN MINNESOTA? D:

You wouldn't need to quit penis. Just what it's attached to. I could totally acquire a life-like strap on. xD

Wtf, Harri. Stop think-cheating on me.

Omi, your tat is teh seckz. But I think your lip ring bothers me because it's in the middle and not on the side. But still, you're a beauty.

Well, thank you. I tested the side before doing the middle and didn't like the way it looked on me.

Draugen said:
I'm pretty damn sure you're just imagining things. I've never been anyone's roommate.

See, if you're play-reacting, a smiley would be helpful here. Otherwise, it sounds like you're getting your back up over... someone saying you vaguely resemble her ex-roommate. Which... you know, if you're going to last, around here, you need to loosen up, if that's the case.

Friendly advice, is all.

Mr Master said:
See, if you're play-reacting, a smiley would be helpful here. Otherwise, it sounds like you're getting your back up over... someone saying you vaguely resemble her ex-roommate. Which... you know, if you're going to last, around here, you need to loosen up, if that's the case.

Friendly advice, is all.

We like 'em loose 'round these parts. ;D

I rarely use smilies, if ever. Whatever the situation might be. Other than maybe in chat rooms, that is. And I don't like loosening up, either.

Back
Top Bottom