Post Your Face!

2dhfjoo.jpg

<<; *has an epic kitty*

H a r r i e t said:
He's worse than BullShit. At least BS didn't claim to look like Alex Evans. Or someone else "famous."

Wow, last time I pulled that off it took way longer for someone to figure it out.

I don't even know who this guy is, I just googled "celebrity" and that came up.

10 internets to you, good sir.
I would have given you 100 but it was too damn obvious.

Seven, what do you think? You get a gold star for deception? Those photos are professional in nature- as in magazine type. Anyone with a brain and an eye for picture quality could figure out you're a stupid liar.

Go back to your cave. >8[

H a r r i e t said:
DA, B's are like... the perfect cup size. Srsly.

She is 100% right D.A. I would kill to have your size. They are beautiful and perfect. Take from me, beautiful, @,@, lugging around 34DD's your whole life are alot more trouble that they are worth... I hate them, their is only one time they "cum in handy" (snickers) is at a certain time, when the kids are asleep and your not too tired from the day to go to bed yourself yet...*cough cough*, and then only if he is a breast man. Many men aren't.. XD

I like B's 'cause they aren't too big, and aren't too small. Plus, nine times out of time, someone with a B cup tends to take proper care of their tits. AKA, they wear their bra enough so that their boobs are all saggy, and... yeah. Perky tits are good tits. c:

*snuggles DA's bewbs*

H a r r i e t said:
I like B's 'cause they aren't too big, and aren't too small. Plus, nine times out of time, someone with a B cup tends to take proper care of their tits. AKA, they wear their bra enough so that their boobs are all saggy, and... yeah. Perky tits are good tits. c:

*snuggles DA's bewbs*

agreed again XD.. I've had to work out for years and have alot of full body work I have to do to keep mine nice. I agree XD...

WhiteTiger said:
H a r r i e t said:

*snuggles DA's bewbs*

agreed again XD.. I've had to work out for years and have alot of full body work I have to do to keep mine nice. I agree XD...
*coughs* I may require independent verification of the relative niceness of the aforementioned tits.

Seraph Nicholas said:
*coughs* I may require independent verification of the relative niceness of the aforementioned tits.

*punches you in the arm* stop that.. XD... its was a girls convo no voyeurism and no peeking... roflmao... trust me, If I liked women, and on rare occasion I do, its always the hot chicks with the pretty B cups :D *runs and hides behind rock* XD

>>; I might have a B cup if I lost more weight - Otherwise I'm a solid C xD; The question remains, however, if they'll stay that way after having kids >.>...My mom's was like mine. 3 kids later she's a 36 DD .________.

TakodaVega said:
>>; I might have a B cup if I lost more weight - Otherwise I'm a solid C xD; The question remains, however, if they'll stay that way after having kids >.>...My mom's was like mine. 3 kids later she's a 36 DD .________.

right? I hear you.. seriously, but sadly mine didn't come from having kids. I had them girls sprout out on me at the age of 12. I can't tell you hove many cocoa butter based creams I had to use to keep them from having the marks of doom that so many have from such rapid growth. I actually used to get picked on back in high school, because I was so small and they weren't...:(

H a r r i e t said:
Seriously? I thought guys in high school couldn't wait until chicks boobs got bigger than their waist? Either that or Canada's just perverted.

lolz I never understood it either but they were and are the bane of my existence. Beside those certain times, mentioned above, the difficulties far outweigh the benefits.... trust me. My doctor even wants me to have reductions surgery, as it causes back problems, but I am tooo chicken as of yet, but am considering it. Maybe it was just the time I grew up in. I so want to post some fun on line quote pics here.. but it is only for members pics and our spamming XD:D

edit: girls convo only Boys, no peeking :p

WhiteTiger said:
Mr Master said:
Tell me more about this "chemistry lap."

there is always a critique XD :p

I think you might misinterpret the particular angle of my inquiry... <waggles eyebrows suggestively>

Not peeking, per se, but a comment about breasts, from a guy who's not really a breast man:

All sizes have their attractions and their enjoyments. I personally prefer them sensitive, as I'm all about satisfying, and a nice sensitivity is dynamite for foreplay. Then again, I'm willing to do what some surveys say 80% of American men aren't willing to do, so I have that advantage. My point being, as long as you HAVE breasts, I'll be happy. And if for some reason you DON'T have breasts, then that will be an intriguing variation on expectations... I don't judge.

Side conclusion: 80% of American men are morons, at least about women (and usually about other things, too).

Mr Master said:
I think you might misinterpret the particular angle of my inquiry... <waggles eyebrows suggestively>

Not peeking, per se, but a comment about breasts, from a guy who's not really a breast man:

All sizes have their attractions and their enjoyments. I personally prefer them sensitive, as I'm all about satisfying, and a nice sensitivity is dynamite for foreplay. Then again, I'm willing to do what some surveys say 80% of American men aren't willing to do, so I have that advantage. My point being, as long as you HAVE breasts, I'll be happy. And if for some reason you DON'T have breasts, then that will be an intriguing variation on expectations... I don't judge.

Side conclusion: 80% of American men are morons, at least about women (and usually about other things, too).

I didn't misinterpret, I dodged the bullet XD;) hee hee

and omg.. mine are so dang sensitive, it's not even funny@.@, it's like their is an engine in them that needs warming up, just like most women.. Mr. Voyeur....XD...

Back
Top Bottom