Post Your Face!

rig4g9.jpg

Omnom Grateful Dead? XD

I have lost a lot of weight since I last wore this >.>; It almost goes down to almost my thighs. BUT ITS MY COMFIEST.

Next to of course my SKULL OF EPICNESS hoodie.

yup.

Ok.... here are Halloween pics of me dressed up as Alice. Again.
Ah well... next year, I'll be something different.

Full Body
alice1.jpg

Close Up
alice2.jpg

Smirk...
alice3.jpg

Smile!
alice4.jpg

Despite recycling my costume, I had a blast! In the end, I suppose that's what really matters anyway. :)

2xf4tb.jpg

Oh look it's me pretending to not know I'm having my picture taken.

06ey4a.jpg

And then there's this.

Had to scale them down, cause they were too big... like other stuff involving me, y'know.
*wink* ... *sadface*

okay, okay, okay,.....

Note: DON'T FORGET YOUR SAFETY GOGGLES ANY TIME YOU ENTER THE CHEMISTRY LAB TO CHECK ON YOUR EXPERIMENTS!!!

Just me...:D????? hee hee
Who put that hottie there XD!!!prior???
znpttx.jpg

time slips through our fingers like money and sand:
2m4u5tv.jpg

darkangel76 said:
*giggles*
Lovely pics, Tiger! <3

*BLUSH* thanks, that is really nice, especially coming from a natural beauty such as yourself. Your bone structure and amazing flowing red hair is breathtaking!

*points to new additions to sig...* hee hee

WhiteTiger said:
darkangel76 said:
*giggles*
Lovely pics, Tiger! <3

*BLUSH* thanks, that is really nice, especially coming from a natural beauty such as yourself. Your bone structure and amazing flowing red hair is breathtaking!

*points to new additions to sig...* hee hee

I wish my hair was naturally red/red-brown. Indeed it's actually blonde, if you can believe that. Not platinum blonde, but ashy blonde. However, it's still blonde nonetheless. lol. But, I think the darker hair suits my features better. >.<

And thanks so much for the compliments. That's very sweet of you to say such things. It really is. <333

Seven said:
2xf4tb.jpg

Oh look it's me pretending to not know I'm having my picture taken.

06ey4a.jpg

And then there's this.

Had to scale them down, cause they were too big... like other stuff involving me, y'know.
*wink* ... *sadface*
I don't know who Alex Evans is, but I know for a fact these pictures aren't him.

Back
Top Bottom