Post Your Face!

Dameon said:
Seraph Nicholas said:
Yes, I look like Zoolander. I know.

I was going to say Rocky Horror, but Zoolander works too.

Also, your shirt has Cutman on it.

That's awesome.
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs409.snc4/47259_465168421619_590931619_6997483_2701034_n.jpg

Only blue shirt I had was my megaman one.

Dramamine - Glad you approve~

Oh, that makes more sense. I was considering getting a skull designed after the Gorillaz Logo if I were to get something simple to start off with.

You usually only get tattoos of shit if you're a die hard fan. Are you a die hard fan of Gorillaz, Dameon? Hm? Are you?

Seraph- How many more of the Sunshine Crew still need their tattoos? I know you have one, DJ, Thad, and Mr Sunshine. I feel like there should be more members than the four of you, though.

They're the only band I've ever actually spent money for the CDs of, most likely going to be the first concert I see and recent I've watched just about every one of their Youtube Videos. I may not have an encyclopedic knowledge of their entire history like some people, but they're probably one of my three favorite bands musically speaking.

And it would be the first tattoo of a larger collage of my favorite things and activities.

Seraph Nicholas said:
Dameon - It's smiling. That's Mr. Sunshine, logo of the Sunshine Crew

DA - Glad you also approve~

Uhh... YEAH!!! lol. ;)

@ Harri: My tat isn't of 'die-hard' anything. XD
BUT.... the symbolism (though probably cliche, but ah well... whatever, lolol!) has meaning to me, so I suppose that's good, right? hehe!! You've seen it, right? YAY tats!!!

darkangel76 said:
BUT.... the symbolism (though probably cliche, but ah well... whatever, lolol!) has meaning to me, so I suppose that's good, right? hehe!! You've seen it, right? YAY tats!!!

Yeah, I've seen it.

And that's what I meant, really- you should only get a tattoo if it has meaning to you. Whether that's being a die hard fan, or having a tattoo symbolize as something in your life.

Yeah, I'm thinking that if I get that Gorillaz tattoo, it'll be in memento of the concert. I'd get a small land scape of some of the most memorable things I've done in my life, starting from my right shoulder, and fanning out into a sleeve and across the shoulder blades. That way I can get it done piece by piece, and not have it look unfinished.

H a r r i e t said:
darkangel76 said:

Yeah, I've seen it.

And that's what I meant, really- you should only get a tattoo if it has meaning to you. Whether that's being a die hard fan, or having a tattoo symbolize as something in your life.

Yeah. I hear you. ;)
I put quite a bit of thought into mine... even if it seems on the cliche side. But I like it and it means something, so YAYness. hehe!!!
<333

@ Dameon: That sounds like it would look pretty freakin' sweet once done... a work in progress that would look cool as you went along. Like the idea!

H a r r i e t said:
You usually only get tattoos of shit if you're a die hard fan. Are you a die hard fan of Gorillaz, Dameon? Hm? Are you?

Seraph- How many more of the Sunshine Crew still need their tattoos? I know you have one, DJ, Thad, and Mr Sunshine. I feel like there should be more members than the four of you, though.
Sweet and Richie have theirs, too. Cassidy needs hers, and probably more, but my brain is toasted from too much AA.

MarxistPanda said:
Damn, you can really tell I have Marphan's in this pictures T_T. Oh well.

2qd4ug5.jpg

You are an extremely attractive person, you are. -nods-

I wanna be the very best...

Awesome, pix Seraph~ you make an awesome squirtle. X3

Nice picture Pandee~ :3

IMG0002.jpg

IMG0001-2.jpg

Crappy webbycam shotz bwaha!

Back
Top Bottom