Post Your Face!

bird said:
Yeah, I'm still afraid to post a picture of me because someone's probably going to accuse me of being younger then I am, but eh...
I want to show off my haircut. I did my bangs myself. The rest my Mom did a while ago.
Here, if you're really interested.

Nah, if you were underage, I'm pretty sure you'd have been sniffed out long ago. Many folks look younger than they are: heck, you'd have to saw off my horn and count the rings to be sure about MY age.

But pretty darn cute. I like the bangs, and I think I like Elvis the best. At least, I think that's Elvis.

@ Mr Master;
Okay, good. Everybody always tells me I look 12 or, at the most, 16. I'm kind of worried because I'm supposed to be going to get my ID this week and they might give me a hard time.

And thanks. C: Oh, of course that's Elvis. My Grandmother was in love with Elvis, and it kind of passed down to my mom. I was never really exposed to too much Elvis, though, so I'm not huge on him. I can admire a good man though.

@ darkgangel;
Thank you. C:

Nathanromml said:
chimp-face-ecu-16470017.gif

Yes I'm ugly I know.

Nipples McGee, is that you?
confused.gif

GAHAYES.
Thank you! x3
I had to get it, I love Osaka, and her and the walking chair fit awesomely. ♥

EDIT; Er... wait. There was a chair.
I forgot I changed it. > . x

Figure its only fair that I put it here too. My Mug is now my Avatar. Some have said I look like Brendan Frasier's pudgy coisin. Some have said I smile like Nicholas Cage. I decry all of these attempts to box me in to some hollywood notion of beauty.

That being said, I would appreciate it if you did not make comments which my injure my fragile ego.

doom29169 said:
Figure its only fair that I put it here too. My Mug is now my Avatar. Some have said I look like Brendan Frasier's pudgy coisin. Some have said I smile like Nicholas Cage. I decry all of these attempts to box me in to some hollywood notion of beauty.

That being said, I would appreciate it if you did not make comments which my injure my fragile ego.

I see the resemblances, but.... you are still uniquely you! And that's a good thing. *nods*
<3333

Nice pics Porcelain. Nice pics all around everyone..but especially porcelain...there I said it.

nothingbutporcelain said:
Anansi said:
Nice pics Porcelain. Nice pics all around everyone..but especially porcelain...there I said it.

Aww, thanks! =] You're sweet.
I think I'm way too pale, haha. I look like a vampire.

Honky is as honky does

nothingbutporcelain said:
Aww, thanks! =] You're sweet.
I think I'm way too pale, haha. I look like a vampire.

D: You are not too pale!
Your skin is gorgeous. Heck, I wish I was that light, but since how that's impossible for me, I'm just going to go on with the tan thing.
You should love your skin. O:

Okay, so after searching some of my network profiles that I don't ever visit anymore I found another good clear shot of me, from before the color was added to the right arm tat. Be gentle. ^_^

l_6c93a95a000f4b448becc930dcd83a75.jpg

Ssssssoooo...

My good friend Izzy, who oldtimers may recall from her brief stint here, decided to enter a contest held by her favorite cosmetics company, Glittersniffer. So she needed canvases. I was one.

41345_465166801619_590931619_6997472_3677969_n.jpg

Here's the rest of the shots, including Izzy herself, Ally, and Thad.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=6997483&o=all&op=1&view=all&subj=85929629769&id=590931619#!/photo_search.php?oid=85929629769&view=all

Seraph Nicholas said:
Ssssssoooo...

My good friend Izzy, who oldtimers may recall from her brief stint here, decided to enter a contest held by her favorite cosmetics company, Glittersniffer. So she needed canvases. I was one.

41345_465166801619_590931619_6997472_3677969_n.jpg

Here's the rest of the shots, including Izzy herself, Ally, and Thad.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=6997483&o=all&op=1&view=all&subj=85929629769&id=590931619#!/photo_search.php?oid=85929629769&view=all

Jesus frak. Thad looks very, very feminine with make up on. Oh my... I can't stop laughing... It hurts. ;-;

Back
Top Bottom