Post Your Face!

Seraph Nicholas said:
Growing up, everyone told me I should learn piano because of my mutant fingers. Too bad I hate music. They work wonderfully for finagling the innards of computers, however~

I was definitely not thinking about computers.
Ahem.

Another pic of me....after I realized I'm going to see Coheed and Cambria live at the National in Richmond, Va next monday. XD also no sleep for 24 hours, plus a wedding only a few hours away...I will be posting pics of my suit soon. :3

DSCN0380.jpg

i have also grown up, with everyone telling me i should play piano, cause of my long skinny fingers, i'm just way to lazy to even get started on it

I have a french uncle who no one can really understand when he talks. I was told it was because he has an over sized tongue.

His new wife is really, really hot.

Legion, you kind of remind me of this guy that does a comedy series on YouTube. I don't remember the name, but Harriet should. The guy that played Batman when Batman and Joker had a Skype chat.

Mr Master said:
Cute Clubby!

Though not only is the thing by your mouth, but your whole mouth position is questionable.
Danke!

MM dun like duck face? :eek:

<333333

You two are so cute, Vega! <3
And I approve of those welt marks (not that my opinion should matter, lolol, but you know what I mean)... you rock!

Dameon said:
While you're clawing him? Because if so...>_>

Sometimes~ I'm very odd in the sound department. xD In that particular case yes. ;3

darkangel76 said:
You two are so cute, Vega! <3
And I approve of those welt marks (not that my opinion should matter, lolol, but you know what I mean)... you rock!

It was alllll good da~ I love leaving marks :3

Back
Top Bottom