Post Your Face!

Oh My GOD MM, I'm so glad you like it! You see I love that top, I had to fight some bitch for it. It was at Macy's and they had a decent price on it and it was the last of my size and some bitch had the gall to try to grab it out of my hands, I had to claw her forearm off. It was quite bloody, the blood stains on it got me a discount on it, but it washed out. But now every time I wear it I am reminded of the blood of my enemies! O__O

Legion: Oh. My. God. That is SO true! I have a pair of Mary Janes that remind me of entrails for almost exactly the same reason.

So, it's hard to tell from the photo, but what size are you? Because, like, I could totally borrow that top, if we're at all close. It would go so killer with my skinny black jeans and these heels I have, and I would so reign at the club if I showed up in that. I always get there before they start charging cover, and I know two of the bartenders by name. If you came with me, I could get you a couple of free drinks, but keep your hands off Kevin; he's MY project.

lol, your too much man.

But no thats me and my girlfriend on her 22nd we went to a rooftop bar downtown. We got in free with some free drinks since one of my sisters works at one of the popular exotic clubs downtown and knows quite a few bar owners and bouncers.

2AM_Club said:
A few weeks ago before I went out to dinner.
DSCN0149.jpg

Taken early today. That thing by my mouth is questionable :/
DSCN0161.jpg

I love that first picture of you, Clubby. Your smile comes from the inside out!

H a r r i e t said:
Dameon said:
Legion, you kind of remind me of this guy that does a comedy series on YouTube. I don't remember the name, but Harriet should. The guy that played Batman when Batman and Joker had a Skype chat.

Cyr? No. He doesn't look a thing like Cyr, you fucking crackhead. =/

I didn't say he looked like him. I said he reminded me of him. Gimme a break, I only saw the video one time, you fucking...crystal meth...face!

c_c

Edit: Looking back at the video again, yeah, they don't really look alike.

stfu don't judge me

Pistol Kiss said:
rage0976 said:
Okay, don't let it scare you too much...

ScottyProfile.jpg

Wow, you have great eyes. I would love to see a better pic of your tattoo<3

Here's a crop out of the tat from the same image, but without the blue filter on it. ^_^ Best I have unfortunately until I get more pics. I have one from before the color was added, but thought this would be better.

Tat.jpg

Thank you by the way. ^_^

lol! It's a tribal style cross. The bend of my arm makes it kind of hard to make out completely. It was actually designed by hand from a necklace I had. If I can find it, I have a pic where you can see the necklace AND the tattoo and see they're the same.

rage0976 said:
lol! It's a tribal style cross. The bend of my arm makes it kind of hard to make out completely. It was actually designed by hand from a necklace I had. If I can find it, I have a pic where you can see the necklace AND the tattoo and see they're the same.

Okay. Cool.

Very nice tat, rage!
*is a fan of tats* hehe...
And I agree with the statement about your eyes! You have a very 'angelic' looking face. That's a compliment, btw.

Ducky is always easy on the eyes. <3

I really like your makeup in this picture. So pretty. x3

darkangel76 said:
Very nice tat, rage!
*is a fan of tats* hehe...
And I agree with the statement about your eyes! You have a very 'angelic' looking face. That's a compliment, btw.

Aww...thanks DA. Though I'm sure my friends would argue about that angelic comment. ^_^

And they're right Ducky. Very cute. :D

Dameon, I have no idea how you got an upper case A out of my tat. >.>

Yeah, I'm still afraid to post a picture of me because someone's probably going to accuse me of being younger then I am, but eh...
I want to show off my haircut. I did my bangs myself. The rest my Mom did a while ago.
Here, if you're really interested.

Back
Top Bottom