Post Your Face!

IMG00556-20100901-1652.jpg

IMG00570-20100902-0406.jpg

hmm, now you have done a few photoshop'ed pictures, maybe you should try to show some wich havn't been through photoshop or a other kind of image manipulating program?
would more want to see your real self instead of that -nod nods-
But else very pretty though

More pretty Omi! I always love your pics, sweetie!!! <3

Last night, I got a new outfit. HA! Haven't bought myself clothes in ages, lol! So... here it is on me. XD
Probably a bit risque going with leggings. But... I figured, hey. Why the hell not!? LOLOL!

newoutfit3.jpg

newoutfit1.jpg

newoutfit4.jpg

newoutfit2.jpg

Gorgeous with the leggings DA!
I post my Edited pics because i like them more.
EDIT: I prefer them.

IMG00562-20100901-1653.jpg

IMG00557-20100901-1652.jpg

IMG00495-20100828-1918.jpg

You are beautiful Omerta, dont get me wrong. I especially love your eyes, eyes are my thing. You could easily charm me with just your eyes.

I just keep thinging how the lip ring would get in the way of things like kissing. Maybe its just me...

But anyway, very hot!

And DA, as alway babe, tooo tooo SSSSSSMMMMOOOOOOKINNNNN

Well, it's very VERY easy to get out of the way quickly. IF i so desired. However, some sadistic side of me enjoys stabbing my victim's lips.

Snazzy Trinket said:
millah.gif

Older pic of me doing something... I don't really remember but I was on stage. I can tell by the back draft. I where such obnoxious clothing.

HPIM1556-1.jpg

Another kinda old pic, again. Bright ass clothing.
You're good, but the clothing hurts my eyes.

November[S n o w] said:
I wanna be the very best...

Awesome, pix Seraph~ you make an awesome squirtle. X3

Nice picture Pandee~ :3

IMG0002.jpg

IMG0001-2.jpg

Crappy webbycam shotz bwaha!
Crappy? They're decent.

Okay, so here's a little compilation of what I posted so far and a couple of new ones. Well, not really new, but stuff I haven't shown before. :p

l_6c93a95a000f4b448becc930dcd83a75.jpg

This one was taken before the color was added to my cross.

ScottyProfile.jpg

This one is one of the more recent, and of course given a bit of an artistic touch.

ScottProfile3.jpg

One of the rare times anyone will ever see me in a suit...

ScottProfile1.jpg

And me with short hair after I cut it off last year to donate it to locks of love. It's grown back out since.

So, try not to run away screaming. ^_^

Lol Oh come on! The bright ass colors is like my signature! Gotta love obnoxious colors, there fun, and and obnoxious. What else does one look for in an outfit. [/dork] [dosen't own neutral clothing]
snapshot.png

It was a sign for someone but it highlights the massive size of my head to the point that it's absolutely laughable so I thought I'd share with the masses. Look at it! It's huge. Hahahaha.

snapshot-9.png

Annd everyone loves the causal cleavage show every once in a blue moon (no pun intend) So there you go. *nods* I wish I had a better camera though.

Back
Top Bottom