Post Your Face!

New cat, five months, named Jet.

snapshotofjet.png

Same me, 23 years, needs haircut.

snapshotofme4og.png

Possibly a shave.

Rage - I like the tux. For some reason it brings to mind Russian Mafia.

Trinket - I don't think your head looks any bigger than it should, actually.

Well I just finished going through this thread. Didn't read everything just mainly checking out all the peoples. Figured it was only fair to post one of my own.

Shaunonebadpic.jpg

It's old and my hair needs brushing. Also I need a shave lol.

I haven't made an appearance here in a long while. My Hiatus of avoiding bluemoon is over - so I decided to give you all an update on what I look like now.

4c631325a8da2.jpg

OMFG!!!!!! NOWFA!!!!!!!!!!!
<333333333
*HUGSHUGSHUGS*
Have missed you, darling! How's everything been? How's your twinie? hee!
Lovely pic as always, my dear.

darkangel76 said:
<333333333
*HUGSHUGSHUGS*

*Laughs and hugs you back* I am single and getting better. And she is doing fine though her bf moved but they are still together. If you want more details about the break up as in pm. *Blushes* In this one I am actually smiling. Shocking isn't it.

Nowfaleena said:
darkangel76 said:
<333333333
*HUGSHUGSHUGS*

*Laughs and hugs you back* I am single and getting better. And she is doing fine though her bf moved but they are still together. If you want more details about the break up as in pm. *Blushes* In this one I am actually smiling. Shocking isn't it.
Yes, I think the last time we spoke you were amidst that break up. Glad you're doing well though. You deserve to be happy. :)

And YES! You ARE smiling! LOVE IT!!! <33333

I've been to New Mexico, it's a boring dreery place where the people have no silliness about them.

Back
Top Bottom