Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

World Of Darkness Compiled, Update! please read first post!

--------------------------------------------
UPDATE 9-24
--------------------------------------------
OKay so some personal things happened in my life, I was unable to continue this roleplay. However, a decent amount of the starting crew are still interested in continuing this. As am I. If this catches your interest, please submit a character sheet to me by Sunday, October 2nd. I will be getting the threads unlocked then and hope to get the full RP back up and going by the weekend following, so by october 8th
-------------------------------------------
END OF UPDATE
-------------------------------------------

Vampires, Werewolves, Mages, Demons, shapeshifters, and more.
We’re living in a World of Darkness, where humans tend to be little more than pawns, or food. At least, that’s how it was before technology caught up with the supernatural. Cybernetic enhancements, technology combined with aspects of the supernatural, and genetic modifications are levelling the playing field. At least for those who know there is more to this world than their day to day lives. There are wars being waged every day that most humans aren’t very aware of. Battles between Vampire clans, spirits vying for power, the Wyrm trying to corrupt it all while the Garou (werewolves) born of Gaia use the rage they’ve been touched with to fight that corruption to varying degrees of success and failure.

What is your motivation? Money? Lust? The thrill of battle or of the hunt? The tingle you get up your spine when you manipulate someone into doing your bidding? Or do you want to fight for a noble cause? Try to bring a speck of light to this World of Darkness? Do you want to free your people from oppression? Protect those you love? Tell me your story so that we might continue it and shape the world around you.
Take stroll into the Darkness with me.

Okay so I want to do a World of Darkness roleplay with some fast and loose systems mechanics from WoD 20th anniversary edition. I would like to provide a setting and drive several stories forward from a diverse cast, so I want to allow every race imaginable from the World of Darkness setting. Humans, Vampires, Garou, Shapeshifters, Demons, Mages, etc. So right now I’m trying to gauge interest. Please post here if you want to see this happen!

EDIT!

I realize now I merely IMPLIED, but I am stating now EXPLICITLY that this game will take place in a cyberpunk style setting.

RE: World Of Darkness Compiled

Zeth said:
Suoh-Maxwell said:
Can't wait for the advanced equipment list. This vamp is turning out to be insane...

WoD is not about equipment lists! It is about telling stories! Just take an existing item from the book, fiddle with the stats and ask the ST if you can have it. He will tell you either, "No that is broken and/or stupid" or "Okay, that is legit." Remember, EPIC STORIES!

I know but for a cyberpunk assamite, the kinds of assassination weapons just...*shivers*

Tenshi said:
*Waves*

If I'm not too late, I'm still interested. i'd like to do live dice and use Skype to facilitate dice rolling.

I'd do either a Corax or a mage. :)

You could be either. Or you could be both. Backstories and Character sheets: I want them by monday if possible. Gonna start filling in the blanks in building my city and accommodating everyone is important. Here's the Corax character sheet

http://mrgone.rocksolidshells.com/pdf/WtA/WerewolfRev4-Page_Corax_Editable.pdf
This isn't W20, so read through some W20 stuff so if there are differences, just pay attention. I'll be comparing stuff against the W20 rulebook.

http://rose-and-apple.forumtwilight.com/t355-corax-character-creation-read-the-book
this shows you how to create one if you don't have the book on hand. The formatting and colors on this site make me want to punch a person but it's accurate.

Zeth said:
So is your character independent?

I haven't decided if they're going to be or be part of Smart or be sub-contracted. Should probably decide soon.

I won't have time to fill mine out till this weekend I work alot

Suoh-Maxwell said:
Zeth said:
So is your character independent?

I haven't decided if they're going to be or be part of Smart or be sub-contracted. Should probably decide soon.

SMART doesn't sub-contract. You're either in it or you're not.

Actually, since this is a system rp, wont we need a character profile thread? That's a rule I believe.

Erinye said:
Actually, since this is a system rp, wont we need a character profile thread? That's a rule I believe.

Yes we do. We need a character profile thread, an OOC thread, and an actual in game thread.

Zeth said:
Erinye said:

Yes we do. We need a character profile thread, an OOC thread, and an actual in game thread.

Yup. I'm gonna put up a character profile page on monday. I wanted them posted directly to me so I could start shaping the world before I got the actual thread up. The thread being up is kind of like my "Shit is due today folks" thing.

Tenshi said:
;) I can do both, ey? *Grins* That's pretty awesome.

Okay, two scrumtously molestable supernatural girls coming your way.

just fyi sex isn't totally disallowed in this game, but I don't want long sexual posts in this game. if characters decide they wanna boink, please spin it off into PM or something.

*blinks*

No no! Why in the world would I not have a character sheet?!?

The question was can I do my character sheet in a text file? Or do you need us to use the Mr. Gone ones?

Tenshi said:
*blinks*

No no! Why in the world would I not have a character sheet?!?

The question was can I do my character sheet in a text file? Or do you need us to use the Mr. Gone ones?

I would prefer to have an actual sheet like the ones I posted for easier reference and xp application

Tenshi, when they did Changing Breeds 20th Anniversary, they dropped the Corax. (I think they did.) So your guy has like no support in the new rules and must fudge a lot. That is why I chose not to be a Changeling, they didn't have the 20th anniversary update.

Uh. Im pretty sure Corax are in the book.

Edit: just checked. All the changing breeds are still in.

Zeth said:
Tenshi, when they did Changing Breeds 20th Anniversary, they dropped the Corax. (I think they did.) So your guy has like no support in the new rules and must fudge a lot. That is why I chose not to be a Changeling, they didn't have the 20th anniversary update.

They did not drop Corax. They just compiled the character sheets into 1 changing breeds sheet. Which is shitty

Okay then. Now that I put my foot in my mouth, I'll just be over here.

kuro_bara said:
-pats Balphont- its okay, me too. I just do what Dan says xP

-Pouts in the corner- But its so frustrating not understanding things.... hmph.

Back
Top Bottom