Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For nightsorceress

He shifted his head down until he was eye-level with her crotch, and extended his tongue to lick her down there, forcing his tongue inside of her.

He continued to lick the inside of her tunnel, pressing his nose against her slit as well. Did she want him to continue?

Lily moaned his name in pure pleasure. "Kuro i need you inside me, Please" She was begging him, he was really turning her into his slut

"Gladly..." Kurokami smiled deviously as he positioned himself over her, and rubbed the tip of his erection against her wet slit. "But perhaps you want to try a different position this time?"

Lily bucked her hips trying to take him inside her. She stopped when he said he wanted to try to make love a different way "oh i don't care as long as you are inside me"

"Well, shouldn't I let you choose this time?" Kurokami asked sweetly. "Would you like to be on top, for instance?"

"Well, you just do what I did last time; it's not too much different." He said softly, leaning in closer to her. "Wouldn't you like do it at your own pace for a change?"

He nodded slightly. "Of course, my love. I'm sure I will enjoy it if you are too." He winked and pulled her up so that she was sitting up, and laid back on the opposite side of the bed.

Lily moved his face kissing him softly "i love it when you call me your love" She whispered in his ear. The she moved to man straddling him. Her womanhood hovered above his erect penis "like this?'

"That's about right, yes." Kurokami said. "I'm just finding this a bit hard to adjust to, considering that I've gone from having a very experienced partner to a very inexperienced one."

Lily bit her lip a moment she did not want him to regret staying with her. "think about this way, i am all yours no other man has ever put there dirty hands on him. My womanhood will only be touched by your member, you are the only one show me true pleasure." Lily smiled softly she tried to be a little seductive "you are my sexual master." With that her hips slowly sank down. Her warm womanhood engulfing his penis.

Kurokami smiled a little as she said that. It was the same way with Amaterasu, although he couldn't account for the time in which they were separated. He moaned softly as he felt her hot slit engulfing his sensitive member, and urged her to continue.

Lily took him deep inside her and held him there for a moment. Lily stared into his eyes as she started to move slowly up and down on him

"Ahh...you're off to a good start..." Kurokami said. He looked relaxed and didn't bother to even touch Lily at this time, as he didn't want to throw off her concentration.

Kuro's breathing quickened as she rode him. "Yes...that's it...keep going..." He smiled up at her as he felt his arousal built.

Lily began to really let go and enjoy herself. She rode him harder, her clit rubbing against his groin causing her to have more pleasure. Her inner walls squeezed his member. She was becoming a quick study in the art of love making. And at this rate it looks as though she would past Ammy skills at love making.

"You're doing...quite well..." Kurokami moaned out. After another minute, he felt that he was on the verge of an orgasm, which was quite something for Lily to accomplish considering her inexperience.

Lily moaned out his name. She looked down at him "Kuro, i'm going to cum, soon, cum with me, please" Her plea was breathy as she was breathing hard from ridding him

"Yes...of course, Lily." Kuro panted out. He held back his own release until he felt her fluids cover his length for he let himself orgasm. He had learned to have at least some control over it due to his experience.

Lily let out a moan as she came. It was so intense. She shuddered around his member. Lily bent over and gave him a soft kiss. Then she laid her head on his chest. "i love you" she whispered softly

Back
Top Bottom