Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon: Adventures in the Outback

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Don't worry too much about that Nieve, I can quite happily train along side you whever you want to train" warrior said to her with a smile as his fist glowed with arua energy.

Nieve sighs again, only this time in relief, "Thanks Warrior, well we should get some sleep for the Gym Battle tomorrow, even though if I have to set this one out... again." Nieve said before falling asleep. "Well, looks like she needs a friend that might helps her to make the decisions." Polaris said before he too fall asleep.

Mike took a deep breath before he looked over at Sabrina and wonder if he should after all. Warrior wants to stay with Nic but Mike never knew I they would meet again. Was it really worth trying to date again? He looked over at Warrior and how happy he was with Nic. Mike did have some feeling towards Sabrina but he also had them towards Lilly as well. Gah Romance was so complicated.

Lily: "something on your mind brave hero?"

Lily had not fallen asleep yet, working on a few notes regarding the weaknes of her team she had to watch out for.

Mike chuckled when Lily called him Brave hero. "What makes you believe I'm a brave hero Lily?" He asked her with a wink and a smile.

"oh i dunno, standing up to the team fusion boss on your own?"

she smirked at him with just a mild blush.

"besides, the way you treat your pokemon tells a lot about you, you raise a strong team and don´t bak down from any challenge, i find that very admirable."

Mike apologised to Sabrina and lead Lilly to the living room where they could chat without waking Sabrina. Mike nodded as he listened to what Lilly said. He blushed softly himself before he said "Well to be honest, i stood up to him because i felt it was the right thing to do. And I've always treated my Pokemon as more then just battlers. There my friends and my family on the road. Warrior and me are like brothers so we connect on a much deeper level then most"
He winked at Lilly again as he said "But your a great trainer as well Lilly, i never would of though to have used Yyultal the way you did and I've seen the way you treat your Pokemon. Their like another family to you"

Lily: "maybe sometimes being alike does attract. i have a lot of these random ideas it´s really been a spur of the moment thing, i study the powers of yveltal and xerneas, and i just knew bringing her lifeforce drain abilities into play could weaken even the most powerful."

she smiled at him.

"family is a good way to look at them i find, you care for them so well, and are so kind to us all the time... you make it easy for a girl to like you, you know? and i most of the time play for the other team."

Mike smiled at Lilly as he said "True, but do you like me that way Lilly? I know you said you play for the other team. I have grown to like you as well during all our travels together but I would also understand if you prefer the others"

Mike the Bloodwolf said:
Mike smiled at Lilly as he said "True, but do you like me that way Lilly? I know you said you play for the other team. I have grown to like you as well during all our travels together but I would also understand if you prefer the others"

Lily: "mike, i have been traveling for some time, i can tell the difference between crush and real, and i do too feel attracted to boys, the reasone i do tell you all this is because i feel it´s real. if seeing you smile at me like this already makes me so happy, that's more than a crush."

Hearing Lilly confirm it herself made Mike blush more before he walked up to Lilly and gave her a soft kiss on the cheek. "Do you want to go out when we get Brisbane Lilly? I'm sure I can find somewhere nice to take you on a date?' Mike asked her with a wink.

She blushed and nodded.

"i'd like that. now we should get some sleep, Sabrina has a good point with having to think of new strategies."

Mike nodded and gave her one last kiss on the cheek. "Good night Lilly, I'll speak to you tomorrow" he said to her before he went to his bedroom where his team had already all fallen asleep. He chuckled softly and chose a spot on the bed not claimed by anyone and fell asleep immediately.

Lily was the next to wake up, taking the time for a shower, passing by sabrina in a towel.

"oh, sorry, didn´t know it was occupied."

Mike was still asleep untill a bubble from Ninja woke him up and made him fall out the bed. Mike grumbled something before he slowly sat up and stretched out his body before he walk out his room and started cooking up a fried breakfast from the trio for their last night in Luxury . Warrior and Ninja would help him out. Mike always took his shower after the girls had to be polite to them.

"Well, I was only changing my hairstyle to an ombre, straight style hair. All I have to do is straighten out my hair, then add some white hair dye to make it a gradient color for the tips... Now I have to let it set over time." Sabrina said.

"Sure, I already took one, so it's your turn." She said as she walks out of bathroom. Sabrina has to think of the strategies and have to expect what the Gym Leader can throw at them.

"Okay, thanks for telling me that." Sabrina said. She begins to write out the stratgies in her notepad, what moves that might increase certain stats, what moves that is going to be super effective if a the Pokemon happens to be a duel type, and which moves the she has to avoid if the Pokemon might resists. Nieve wakes up, feeling a bit grumpy a first.

A bit later, Lily steps out of the shower, Toweling down andgathering her things before joining the rest.

"sorry, took a bit longer to wash out my hair than i thought..."

Mike winked at Lilly when she walked in as he said "Morning Sleeping Beauty, breakfast is just about done. I've made pokepuffs as well for all the Pokemon". He called Sabrina back in and laid out breakfast for everyone.

Sabrina comes to the dinner table, Nic was rather surprised that her master changed her hairstyle, almost not noticing her at first. "Don't worry Nic, you'll probably get use to it overtime." Sabrina said as she put away her notepad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom