Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon: Adventures in the Outback

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well, speculations is beginning to surface the some of those Pokemon Pinchers could be working for Team Fusion. I think some Pokemon Rangers might takes those two legendaries to their Ranger Base Karratha, where they be safe... Just keep focus on your journey and we will keep giving you more information." Professor Knox said before ending the call. "Well, seems like this region is almost in danger." Sabrina said.

Mike shook his head "No the region is I danger. Sabrina do you remember back when I ask about you DNA Spilcers? Turns out they are the Corrupted version. I'm also guessing that when they stole your Pokemon they found a way to summon your Zekrom and a Reshrin. My Kyirum also went missing from juniper lab so they have a full set of Unnova legendary as well"

Lily: "well at least the unova legendaries don´t come with any exceptionally immense powers over time and space..."

"Lily, they might not be powerful as Dialga and Palkia, but they can still do destructive damage if used in the wrong hands. Hey, your Yveltal can drain the lifeforce from any living thing."

Lily: "yes and that was a good thing just earlier, wasn´t it? and it´s my point exactly, they didn´t reach for the power to destroy the universe, or the power to tear reality asunder, that means we can probably stop them."

"Sometimes you can be really overconfident with your plans." Sabrina said, "Now I don't want to argue, it's getting late, we should head Brisbane so we can be ready for our third Gym Battle tomorrow."

Mike faced the two girls and said "The original dragon of Unova had powers to rival that of Dialga and Palkia. Think Giratina but with more power enough to rival Arcues". Mike looked at Warrior who shrugged "We can't tell them until we know for sure"

Lily: "and with the splicer and gene samples of kyurem and these two... oh boy, if the power can rival arceus we have a real problem..."

Hanzo: "the possibility is worrying but we have no leads at the moment. so i suppose we continue our journey for now."

Mike nodded. "The best thing we can do right now, is to try and keep at our journey. If they are like any of the other evil teams. They are bond to appear again" mlMije said.

Secret Underwater/underground Team Fusion base.

Samuel removed his voice modulator, mask and hood as he looked at the two blood samples he had extracted from the legendry's and began to laugh before he said "Bring my 2 admins in, they should see history in the making with me". His Admins were a man and woman.

Two of his Admins sees the two blood samples of two legendaries and they were impress by, "Well, you manage to pull off Phase 1 of our plan." The female admin said. "Yes, we're about to make history in the making. Ready to begin Phase 2 of our plan?"
-------
"So, how are we going to get to Brisbane? I did brought my Skarmory with me, but he won't be about to carry all three of us," Sabrina sighs, "If only there is a Pokemon that is large enough to carry all three of us."

Samuel nodded as he said "Why of course I'm ready for phase two. He chuckled softly as he said "This Pokemon is going to be more power then ether of those two legendarys. And soon we will get a perfect dragon. Has that shiny Zekrom mind been put under our control yet? I know we were close to breaking the female Reshrim mind so we would have complete control over her mind. Kyurim is under our control as well."
(What gender was Sabrina Zekrom again LR?)
--
"I have my Zekrom, we can use him to travel to Brisbane in record time" Mike suggested

(I assume female)
"She's almost under control, we just need a little more time until the she's under our control." said a Team Fusion Male Admin said.
--------------
"Yeah, I think your Zekrom might be the perfect choice to get to Brisbane in no time." Sabrina said as she recalls Skarmory back into his Pokeball before putting it into her Backpack.

Samuel clapped his hands as he said "Perfect, phase 2 is almost complete as well" he looked over ay the screen as the two legendary blood samples began to glow and slowly fuse toguther, morphing slowly into a new pokemon that would be stronger then Australia current legendary duo. The system indicated it was going to be a fire/water duel type.
--
Mike nodded and summoned Ideals who landed infront of them. "Where would you like to go my hero of Ideals?" Ideals asked. Mike showed him the location on the map which made him nod. Mike would then help Sabrina and Lilly onto Ideals after he had healed everyone Pokemon.

(Reminds me of Volcanion, you know, Fire/Water Duel Type)
A Team Fusion Admin and other Team Fusion Grunts have successfully manage to break the mind of Sabrina's shiny Zekrom, now she's under full control of Team Fusion. With Phase 2 almost complete, they might move on to Phase 3.
----------
Sabrina makes sure she doesn't leave anything behind or misplaced.

(Well, I was thinking about the typing and I remember that most trio leader are super effect against the other two member or can learn super affective moves. At least in the main trio's)
Samuel smirked as the report came though Sabrina Zekrom was now under team Fusion control. He turned to the admin next to him and said "Make sure her mind is truly ours, send in the drudigon male who are in heat. Lets see if she willing gives herself to them if she is told to, then let it happen so they calm down".
--
Mike takes them to the the hotel to make sure they had everything while Ninja looked at Zoey wondering how she felt about him while Warrior gave Nic a kiss on her muzzle. Mike looked at Lilly when she asked her question so he said "Well, team fusion Grunts normally run with Psychic and dark types while the commander and the admins run with a mixed team though their strongest is normal a Pokemon the can mega evolve."

"Yes sir, we'll do that right away."
----------
"Well, we might have a chance of defeating the grunts pretty easily, but defeating the admins might be a different story. With some of them owning Pokemon that can Mega Evolve, you just don't know which one can fuck you over the most," Sabrina said "Especially that might have a higher attack or defense."

Hanzo: "i believe we are overly worried, mega evolution requires an actual bond between pokemon and trainer, not just anyone can do it."

Lily: "and skill does not magically appear when you do it either, if you were terrible before you´ll still be after."

Samuel would watch the results of the test to see if it was successful. After all, phase 3 can't be carried out unless he knew for sure that Zekrom was under their complete control.
--
Mike nodded and said "Last time I fought them, they had 3 admins and one commander. The commander has a mega Houndoom, one admin had a mega Mawile, another a mega Sceptile and the final one a mega Absol"

Team Fusion members have brought in a male drudigon to make sure that the shiny Zekrom is in their control.
=======
"Ha, that admin's Mega Sceptile won't be nothing," Nieve said "I'm part Ice Type and Mega Sceptile is Grass/Dragon, one use of an ice move and that its HP will be drained out or knock it into the red."

(I'll control the drudigon if you want to play Zekrom LR?)
The second Drudigon was brought in after the first one. The two of them growled in a frustrated sexual lust as they eyed up the female Zekrom. Samuel voice would come though the intercom. "Now Zekrom, why don't you expose yourself to these two dragon and let them ravish you?"
--
"Being overconfident in your powers will not bold well Nieve" Warrior told her. "Every Fusion admin has trained there mega to overcome their weaknesses." Mike told Nieve.

(Okay)
Team Fusion members watch from the other side as Zekrom obey the commands coming from the intercom.
======
"Wait, how is that even possible? They make their Pokemon overcome their weaknesses, almost making it like type resistance." Nieve sighs, "So my ice move would do little damage to this Admin's Mega Sceptile."

The two drudigon slowly approach Zekrom before the first one pounced and immediately pushed it barbed member inside Zekrom pussy while the second one went lower down. "Well, I hope you enjoy this Zekrom" Samuel told her as he waited to see if she did.
--
"Your attack would still be super effect but the mega Sceptile would most likely seem unphased by the attack. I recommend training yourself to do the same just as I did with Warrior and his weaknesses" Mike suggested to Nieve as Warrior agreed with him.

"I don't know how is that going to work? I mean that requires Lily and I doing a lot of training, especially on my defense. Which means we have to focus on my defense as well as my HP, and I know that requires a lot of time to make that happen." Nieve said, knowing that the process is going to be frustrating as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom