Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon: Adventures in the Outback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sabrina's mother has dropped her off at the Airport, she takes her belongings out of the trunk of the car, waves goodbye to her mother and walks inside the airport.

Sabrina is reading a Pokemon Encyclopedia, a book of the varies Pokemon that are currently common to find,, very rare and hard to find, or extincted and are no longer around.

Sabrina looks at the page of the Australia Starter Pokemon.

australian_pokemon_by_yoru_no_angel.jpg

"So these are the starter Pokemon? That's interesting."

Mike had woken up late and had only just been able to get onto the plane to Australia region and took a deep breath before he looked for his seat and ended up finding his seat next to a cute girl (Sabrina). He took a deep breath before he smiled and said "Hello, do you mind if I sit next to you? My seat kinda next to you". Mike winked at her as well.

Mike the Bloodwolf said:
Mike had woken up late and had only just been able to get onto the plane to Australia region and took a deep breath before he looked for his seat and ended up finding his seat next to a cute girl (Sabrina). He took a deep breath before he smiled and said "Hello, do you mind if I sit next to you? My seat kinda next to you". Mike winked at her as well.

"Sure, you can sit next to me, I'm pretty much by myself."

She continues reading about the Australia Region, the Pokemon Gyms are confusing. Like the first Pokemon Gym is in Melbourne, the second Pokémon Gym in Sydney, and the Eighth and last Pokémon Gym is in Canberra.

Mike looked at her book and said "hmm, but I find that to be a good thing though. That means that there more to explore and find in this region, more so then some of the other region we've been to". He stroked his pokeball lightly as a way to say how long him and his Pokémon had travelled together. "What about you? Are you challenging gyms or enter the Pokémon Contests?" He asked the young girl with a smile.

Mike nodded to her as he said "So am I, I guess that will means you and I are aiming for same goal. The Pokémon League, I think I'll look forward to that. The names Mike, may I ask your name?"

"Sabrina, that's a lovely name for a lovely girl like yourself" Mike said to her in a flirty tone before he open up his dex and checked though his pokemon. If Sabrina looked she would see that Mike had a complete national pokedex with a capture symbol against all the pokemon.

Sitting on top of a tree Orin the Mawile was going through a bag she had stole from trainer who was camping nearby the area. It was mostly of items she doesn't care for such as unused pokeballs, healing items, and clothing she didn't really like. Orin tossed aside most of all the stuff in the bag, but she kept all the snacks and she now is enjoy candy bar.

Mike looked over at Sabrina and just shook his head in the end and got his headset out and began to listan to some music and listin to the information about this region. HE was very intrested in going full out for this region and gaining another title under his name since he already had been the Champion of 6 region, Since his Lucario could easily one shot anything he came across he would need to be more tactical when battling.

(OCC: Sorry to be a bother but I hate one liners. Could you maybe expand a bit more on your posts? A lot of people are put off by one and two liners)

Soon, the aircraft have reached their destination where they have been talking about, the Australia Region. The plane landed at the Hamilton Airport in Hamilton, Victoria, Australia. Hamilton is where the Pokémon journey starts.

"Here are, Australia."

She grab her belongings before leaving the plane.

Sabrina takes a taxi to the Pokémon professors' lab. She was think of which starter Pokémon she might choose that might have a strong advantage of helping her getting into the Australia Pokémon League. She also wonders what will the legendary Pokémon of this region looks like.

Mike followed Sabrina off the plane before he stretched out and took out his pokeball as he said "Come on out Warrior, you've been cramped in your pokeball for too long".
With that, he let out his powerful Lucario which carried a scar on his right eye like Mike did but he also gave off a powerful and dominate aura on his body which caused a trainer to look at Mike and Warrior before they went off. Mike checked the map he had and immediately went towards where he could see a tree.
"I sence there's something around here, maybe even two Aura signatures" Mike said to Warrior who nodded and immedatly sent an Aura sphere up the tree which would narrowly avoid Nieve.

Nieve is looking over. She is however, does belong to a trainer, but wondered off just to have some alone time. She was very sneaky, trying to keep herself hidden from sight from other trainers and Pokémon.

Mike the Bloodwolf said:
Mike followed Sabrina off the plane before he stretched out and took out his pokeball as he said "Come on out Warrior, you've been cramped in your pokeball for too long".
With that, he let out his powerful Lucario which carried a scar on his right eye like Mike did but he also gave off a powerful and dominate aura on his body which caused a trainer to look at Mike and Warrior before they went off. Mike checked the map he had and immediately went towards where he could see a tree.
"I sence there's something around here, maybe even two Aura signatures" Mike said to Warrior who nodded and immedatly sent an Aura sphere up the tree which would narrowly avoid Nieve.
Nieve felt some went passed her face, which makes her loses her balance. She falls down the and landed on the ground, face first. She was instantly knocked out cold.

Sabrina saw that the whole happen. "Wow, that's going to hurt a lot."

Once she was down, Mike threw a ultra ball at her thinking she was wild, when the ball failed to do anything to her. Mike though about this for a few minute before he sighed and guessed she was already owned by a trainer. He walked up to her and made a small potion that would walk her up and restore her energy.
After making sure it was ok, Mike applied a small part of it to Nieve forehead which was where it would need to go to start working.

Orin saw the Weavile nearby, but she didn't give her two thoughts about her and wasn't going share any of the snacks she had stolen. She was now on the last chocolate bar and once it was in her mouth Orin heard the blast of the aura sphere. The first thing she was Weavile hitting the ground, then an ultra ball hitting thrown at the Weavile. Seeing both the train and his Lucario pretty close by, Orin finished her chocolate bar and prepared herself for a battle just encased she get attack by them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom