Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon: Adventures in the Outback

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Winter entered the room, the door would lock behind her. The wolf stared at Winter for a long time before it slowly approached her in a prowling motion. Before he stopped in front of her and sniffed her slowly before he asked her "Who are you? Where am I?".

"Well, I am Winter, one of Samuel's Pokemon. You are in the Headquarters deep underground, you're the newest Pokemon on this planet to be created by humans, not by Arceus." Winter said, putting her hand on her face.

"Well, they're all different type of species that makes up this world. Arceus is the God of all Pokemon and said that he is the creator of all Pokemon." Winter explained to him.

Scarwolf listened to her explaining before he nodded and asked "What about those things on you? The thing that poke out of your body under your neck?"

"This? This is an Ice Plate, it will allow the Pokemon to charge up their Ice Type moves by 20 percent. In this world, mega stones are mostly often use items, this will allow certain Pokemon to Mega Evolve, giving them the extra boost to their power." Winter explained more.

Scarwolf nodded and licked her cheek as he said "I think I understand things a little better. So what is your species then? And can you mega evole?".
Samuel flicked a switch as Pheromones started drifting into the room. This would make Winter start to feel very horney.

Winter is now feeling the affects from the Pheromones. "I am a Glaceon, an Ice type Eeveelution. I can't Mega Evolve, but I can do this." And with, she kiss Scarwolf on the lips.

Scarwolf was quite shocked when she kissed him. Having no knowledge of sex all he could really do was hold her close as they kissed. Unlike Cerebarus who would just mount Winter and be done with it. Scar held her close as he kissed her running his hands across her back.

Scarwolf seemed to be very attentive to her need as he slowly reached up and began to massage her chest, taking him time to make her feel good, his rob was slowly becoming erect and clearly seemed like it would be a little bigger then a normal male Pokémon rod. one of his hand moved to her tail which he began to play with as well.

Winter lowers her hands down to Scarwolf's crotch, wrapping her fingers around his big rod. She can feel how hard and firm his cock is, almost reminding him of Cerberus, how his cock feels the same way.

Scar wolf moaned and used his long tail to start simulating her pussy as his tail would start rubbing her there. Again even though this was first time, he was being very attentive to her.

Winter begins moaning as well as she feels his tail rubbing the slit of her pussy. She begins stroking his cock, this is her first time having sex with a Pokemon who is man-made and a legendary.

Scarwolf would still be inexperienced himself but the knowledge of how to perform was coming from his core as he kissed Winter on the lips as his tail kept rubbing her pussy. A little bit of glowing prefum came from his cock as Winter played with it

Winter then gets on her knees, exposing her ass to him. She is expecting him to have his cock inside and fill her up with his hot, glowing cum. "Come on big boy, I'm waiting."

Winter would find though that Scarwolf cock was actually thick and would be rubbing her pussy walls sending more pleasure though her body then Cerberus ever could and that he was attending to her needs while he would just care for his own pleasure.

Winter moans as she feels each and every thrusts from the Scarwolf, feeling his thick cock rubbing against the walls of her pussy. It was that feeling that she has been wanting for along time.

Scarwolf kept going as he nibbled on her neck as well as his thrusts would slowly get harder and faster now as he pushed inside her a little more deeply almost going ball deep inside her as he loved the sounds of her moans

Winter moans loudly, feeling his thrusts getting harder and faster. She can feel his cock throbbing inside her, showing a sign that he is about the cum inside her at any moment. Winter is also about to reach her climax as well.

Scarwolf soon pushed himself ball deep inside her and with a loud howl, he filled up her entire pussy with his glowing seed but he kept thrusting inside her so she could cum as well. This showed he clearly cared for her pleasure as well. The pheromones would get a little weaker but it seemed Scarwolf wanted to do another thing with her though it would be Winter choice if it was Oral or Anal.

Winter eventually cums, she pants as she felt his cum filling her up. Winter wants give him a oral sex, she crawled towards Scarwolf's big cock and begind licking the head of his cock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom