Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon: Adventures in the Outback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lily: "well then Sheila, time we get through that."

Sheila leaps Forward unleashing a fury swipe.

Lily: "back up sheila, nothing we can do."

Almost her entire Team had only physical attacks... this was a Problem...

Lily: "alright. SHeila, come Back, Your turn Nieve."

She recalls the Koaleaf and sends Nieve out.

Nieve: It might be crazy, but it has to work.

Nieve uses Dark Pulse. Since Nieve is more powerful, she manage to destroy the barrier and hit Punkoth, eventually knocking to opposing out.

Hyman recalls Punkoth

Hyman: Well, your Pokemon seem strong. Well, it's time to send out the strong one.

So, instead of using Coyocan for this strong Pokemon, he sends out Cryptocan, an evolved and stronger form Coyocan.

Hyman: Cryptocan use Earthquake

Cryptocan jumps into the air and slams back down to the ground, creating transparent seismic waves. That didn't stop Nieve has she does the unthinkable, she creates a floating ice platform that is high enough off the ground and jumps on it.

"I remember blacking out and drifting in and out of conscious. Houndoom kept trying to hurt me even though I was defeated. Samuel took some sadistic pleasure in torturing me before a gym leader called Cress came in and the houndoom was blasted flying away from me. I don't remember anything after that just those minor drifts. Mike tells me that Samuel got super pissed at that and had his houndoom turn on the gym leader but his two brothers appeared and three of them took down all of Samuel Pokemon by working together." Warrior took that chance to take a breath though he noticed Nic looking at his scar so he showed her his well what he calls Spike scar.

Nicasio: That sounds awful. What kind of sadistic trainer would allow this to happen? Allowing a Pokemon to continuing attacking another Pokemon after they were defeated. Sabrina wouldn't allow something like that slide past her, being the second Lucario on her team.

Warrior nodded. "How do you think Mike reacted to all this? He was only a kid back then clueless of the world. This event scarred him for life and made him almost quit his Pokemon Journey, instead the brothers help Mike when I was able to move and do things again. They trained with us, help to build up both of us as people" Warrior told her before he asked "Second Lucario? Who was her first?"

Sabrina responded to Warrior's question by saying, "Well, the first one I caught, isn't something you don't see everyday. It's a Lucario that is has silver fur instead of blue and golden spikes instead of whitish silver spikes. I would tell Lily about this, but she will probably go crazy if I told her that, since two of her Pokemon are rare as well.

"Was that Lucario a male or a female then? Sometimes you can come across males just like that or at least me and Mike only ever came across males" Warrior asked

LR-Studios said:

Cryptocan jumps into the air and slams back down to the ground, creating transparent seismic waves. That didn't stop Nieve has she does the unthinkable, she creates a floating ice platform that is high enough off the ground and jumps on it.

Lily: "awesome, now while Cryptocan is busy, Ice beam!"

Cerebrate said:
LR-Studios said:

Lily: "awesome, now while Cryptocan is busy, Ice beam!"
Nieve uses Ice Beam, hitting Cryptocan. Making the Cryptocan become frozen in a block of ice.

Mike the Bloodwolf said:
"Was that Lucario a male or a female then? Sometimes you can come across males just like that or at least me and Mike only ever came across males" Warrior asked
"It's male, most chances it will be male and if Mike is lucky enough, he might come across a female one. You have to be lucky when you encounter one, by catching a female Riolu, or by breeding.

This put Warrior into thought before he turned to Nic and asked her "So ... What made you not want to be with the male? You agreed quite quickly to my offer of a date"

Mike the Bloodwolf said:
This put Warrior into thought before he turned to Nic and asked her "So ... What made you not want to be with the male? You agreed quite quickly to my offer of a date"
Nicasio: I didn't mean that, I wanted to be with you. It's just that we have different Trainers... I wish there is a way that we can be together.

Nicasio begins to tear up.

Cerebrate said:
Lily: "Now, finish it off, Focus Punch!"
Nieve decided to finish the battle by using Focus Punch, knocking out Cryptocan in the process.

Hyman recalls Cryptocan.

Hyman: Well, you have defeated to two out of three of my Pokemon. You must have a strong Pokemon, but let me give you a stronger Pokemon that will give you a hard time.

Hyman sends out his final Pokemon, Tyranitar. Nieve notice something around the Tyranitar's neck... a Tyranitarite stone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom