Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon: Adventures in the Outback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hanzo: "i know that, Nieve, but what do you look for in a guy nowadays? someone that will leave you your space but still be there if you want to talk to him? or something completely different."

Nieve: Are you sure? Well, I will give it a go then. Ever since it's been awhile since the last time I fall in love with someone. Sure, I try it once again with you.

Warrior had spent a lot of time with Nic during their journey to Melbourne and he was quite happy with what he had learned about her and what he had told her. He was completely honest with her and had answer all questions that the others had asked him. He smiled at Hanzo and Nieve as they spoke, he could see there auras changing. He stop before he turned to Nic and asked her "Nic, from everything I have told you are you willing to give me a chance to romance you?"

Mike was silent as he walked with girls clearly in though before he suddenly stop and looked around. "I can sense someone presence here, an old friend of mine and Warriors"

Sabrina knows that the Dark Type Pokemon Gym is one of the gothic style buildings, but it has to be the only one in the city. So, that means it like one of those old style building, but a hangout for the gothic teens and young adults. So, when they keep walking through the city, this is where they looking for

Sabrina: So, is this where we suppose to be? Is this the right location?

st-paul_s-cathedral-melbourne.jpg

Lily: "hmm... that might be it..."

she Points out the old Cathedral, having for the Moment recalled the entire Team.

"any of you guys wanna go first?"

Mike nodded to warrior as he said "I'll take the gym leader on with warrior and Leia" he sent sat with both of them and gave them a poffen each. He then presented different coloured one to the others blue for the water types, silver for the steel type, red for the fire types and so on.

Lily: "alright, Sheila, you´re up, Hanzo, just in case you´ll help out, and be careful Trainer pokemon are much stronger than wild ones and those of gym leaders are experienced."

She enters the place.

Sabrina: Jasmine, you're going first. Cyra, I need you just in case this Gym leader have Pokemon stronger that is stronger than her.

Cyra: Certainly, I will help out.

Sabrina follows Lily inside.

Meanwhile, far south of Melbourne.
A large Bat-like Pokemon was speeding towards Australia. The Pokemon was around 6 feet long with a purple and black body, large wings, tipped with 3 red claws, long tail that forms into a point at the tip and large ears.

-I've heard a lot of good things about Australia.- He thought to himself as he flew in, what he guessed was the direction of the region.

Along his travels he met many Pokemon of the fish and flying species. Most, if not all claim that the region is very beautiful, calm, relaxing and full of tough Pokemon to battle.
A smirk graced his face at the thought. "Seems like my kind of getaway" he said as he continued on, upping his pace a little. "If I keep this up, I should arrive by sunset"

Mike followed the two girls in but he stopped once again and looked out before he sighed and went in followed by Leia and Warrior. He stop and looked at the gym taking into account the trainers and the gym leader.

A young man with red hair watched everything from an open window.

As they went inside, it's like one of those old style churches during the old or middle ages. It looks beautiful on the inside, but you don't want to stay around and look around, you have to find the Pokemon Gym.

x76eaefzfcmjgj0nt5jb.jpg

"Wow this is quite something you don't expect to see" Mike said as he was dumbstruck until he felt the pressance and began to walk toward it not knowing he was heading to the gym.

Sabrina: Well, it looks nice on the inside, but we have to find that Pokémon battle gym.

So the three explore around the old cathedral building, looking for the door that leads to the Pokémon Gym leader. They continue exploring around until they find a set of double doors, that has the Pokémon Gym logo on the door. Sabrina opens the doors to see the Pokémon gym battle arena.

The moment Sabrina open the doors she would be knock aside by a man coming out the gym. He looked at her and apologised before he smirked as he said "Hello Mike". "Samuel I see your here as well" Mike said as he helped Sabrina up. "Why of course, who does not enjoy a good exploration of a new region" Samuel said before behind him came his team. A houndoom was walking close to a Glaceon aa he licked her cheek.

The Glaceon blushes and giggles as she felt her cheek being licked.

Sabrina: Thanks Mike. Seriously, who pushes a young woman down like that. That was sort of rude if you ask me. Anyways, lets go battle the Gym Leader to earn that Eclipse Badge.

Lily: "to be fair, he DID apologize..."

She walks on, Sheila coming out of her ball to get ready.

Lily: "yup, the two of us, Hanzo and Nieve if she feels like it."

Sheila: "you got it, Coach."

Hanzo: "i am ready."

Mike and Samuel had a stare off for a long time before Samuel walked away holding onto an Eclipse badge of his own. Warrior and Cerberus stare each other down for a few minutes before he followed his master.

Mike walked to the stand and sat down to watch the battle.

Lily took the field ready to face the first Trainer and Sheila eagerly hopped to the Arena Floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom