Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon: Adventures in the Outback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lacking a bug type to take Advantage of this, she sent out Sheila.

Lily: "okay, we should waste no time go for fury swipe."

Sheila leapt at Hexnya and went nuts with her claws out.

Orin raised an eyebrow seeing her new 'master' and Warrior glaring at another trainer and his Pokemon. Once they were in the gym Orin made her way next to Warrior not really caring about the battle, but in Warrior's back story. "So what deal with that train and his hell hound back there, rivals or something?"

SHeila leapt back and narrowly avoided the hit.

Lily: "now Tackle and Pound."

She went for the mini Combo again Tackling Hexnya to theground and using Pound while it was down.

Hexnya gets hit by the moves, which knocks it out, unable to battle.

Sabrina: Good job Lily, you have defeated the first Gym Trainer.

The second Gym Trainer is going to make it a little bit tougher, which means the second Gym Trainer sends out Weavile.

Orin question made Warrior look at her before he leaned back and nodded "Mike and Samuel has been Rivals for a very long time, ever since Mike started his Journey. Samuel only a couple of years older then Mike is so he was already on his journey. The thing is Samuel is also a bully who picked on the young Mike and myself back when I was a Riolu. In our first battle against Samuel his Houndoom ended up damage this section of my body badly" opening the jacket he wore to show his chest Warrior point out the massive scar on his body where naturally Lucario had a steel spike pointing out. It seemed that the damage inflected in that area had been so great it had prevented Warrior spike from growing.

Outside the gym I am resting in a tree sleeping on a large branch with a Pokemon on my back its an meowth Pokemon

LR-Studios said:

The second Gym Trainer is going to make it a little bit tougher, which means the second Gym Trainer sends out Weavile.

LIly: "you still good to go, Sheila?"

Sheila: "i´m actually Feeling pumped Coach, lemme continue."

Cerebrate said:
LR-Studios said:

LIly: "you still good to go, Sheila?"

Sheila: "i´m actually Feeling pumped Coach, lemme continue."

Gym Trainer 2: Weavile use Ice Beam!

Weavile uses Ice Beam, aiming it at the Koaleaf.

Samuel Wolf said:
Outside the gym I am resting in a tree sleeping on a large branch with a Pokemon on my back its an meowth Pokemon

Polaris was hanging out on top of a tree branch. He tries not to disturb the Meowth, who is sleeping on the tree branch.

(OOC I will create my char later when I have more info in front of me if it's alright to keep posting)

-yawns slightly and I move the meowth crying before settling back down

Samuel Wolf said:
(OOC I will create my char later when I have more info in front of me if it's alright to keep posting)

-yawns slightly and I move the meowth crying before settling back down

Polaris: I wonder if this Meowth belongs to anyone? Cause it looks like it's a stray.

-opens my eyes and I reach up and scratch the meowth behind the ear it starts purring- or you silly Pokemon why can you always escape the balls? -smiles to myself- well sleep well stalker.

this time sheila takes the hit and due to her tyoe she takes it hard. though unasked she spits a few seeds at the feet of the weaviile, which soon tunr out to be leech seeds.

Cerebrate said:
this time sheila takes the hit and due to her tyoe she takes it hard. though unasked she spits a few seeds at the feet of the weaviile, which soon tunr out to be leech seeds.

Sabrina knows that Koaleaf won't be able that stand a chance against a Weavile, since they are fastest Dark type and fastest Ice types. The Weavile did takes the hits, but didn't go down.

LIly: "you did well sheila, come on back, Hanzo!"

The Greninja leaps in, blasting Weavile with a Hydro Cannon.

Mike the Bloodwolf said:
Orin question made Warrior look at her before he leaned back and nodded "Mike and Samuel has been Rivals for a very long time, ever since Mike started his Journey. Samuel only a couple of years older then Mike is so he was already on his journey. The thing is Samuel is also a bully who picked on the young Mike and myself back when I was a Riolu. In our first battle against Samuel his Houndoom ended up damage this section of my body badly" opening the jacket he wore to show his chest Warrior point out the massive scar on his body where naturally Lucario had a steel spike pointing out. It seemed that the damage inflected in that area had been so great it had prevented Warrior spike from growing.
Nicasio was next to Warrior. She looks at that at the massive scar on his chest, it wasn't very pleasant to look at. She have been through a lot of Pokemon battles in the past before, but never seen something like this.

Lily: "Hanzo, Distance and water shuriken."

THe greninja leaps back, Weavile was Fast but with his Training she came just short of being fast enough. as she misses a hail of half frozen water shuriken mercilessly pelts her.

And it was. Hyman Stoddard is the Dark Type Gym Leader.

Hyman: I see you have did your best out there with the two Gym Trainer..? My name is Hyman Stoddard, the Dark Type Gym Leader of Melbourne. It's time to show what I can do, and see who is stronger.

Hyman sends out his first Pokemon, Punkoth.

Lily: "Sheila, good to go again?"

SHeila: "ready Coach."

The Koaleaf is the first to leap into Action again.

Lily: "then open with Leech Seed."

She does so, spitting them directly at Punkoth this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom