Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Life of Valor (Grave x Kat)

Alan nodded when she said that.
"Can do."
Waving his hand, he summoned a large chicken alfredo pizza on the table that they could both eat from. He pulled two hot pieces from the pizza and put them on a plate. While they cooled, he gave her a wry smile.
"You really like chicken alfredo, don't you?"

Scott looked around the Fifth Hell, not surprised by how barren it was but noting how it was different. Instead of any kind of soil under his feet, it felt like he was walking on iron plating. Reaching down, he tapped the ground and noted that it rang with a metallic clanking sound. Everywhere seemed to be made out of metal except for the sky, and he wondered what kind of person ruled this place. He had encountered male and female rulers interchangeably, and he expected that the ruler of this realm would be a female. However, before he could ponder on that further, the ground began to look strange.

The metal flooring, as he thought of it, began to ripple like water. All of a sudden, he was surrounded by demons that seemed to be made of the same metallic material. They only came up to his waist, but more appeared by the minute.
"I guess we've got a fight on our hands, Valor."
Flaring up his Sacred Aura, Scott sprinted ahead, disintegrating any demons his aura touched. Once he was on higher ground, he saw a castle in the distance.

Knowing that the ruler of this realm lived there, Scott flew toward it at high speed. Using a fully-charged Sacred Fist of Valor, he shattered half of the castle in one strike. A demonic aura could be seen, and a powerful demon began to rise up into the air. It was a male demon, its metallic body shining in the light of its aura. Its armor was spiked with a demonic face on the chest, and it wore a great horned helmet.
"Welcome, Crusader, to Metal Hell."

Scott tightened his fists.
"I need know only one thing, demon. Will you fight, or let me pass? I killed the last two Demon Kings that fought me and spared the Demon Queens that did not choose combat. Ponder over that before you make your decision."
The Metal King nodded soberly, weighing how he should handle this.

"Indeed, word of your actions has spread all over the Nine Gates of Hell. Although it would not seem wise to challenge you, I have an honor and responsibility to try and defend my realm and my Lord. My people would never forgive me if I did not at least try to fight on their behalf."
Scott was actually impressed by the Metal King's words, and respected his sense of honor and duty.
"Odd that a demon would have a sense of honor."
"We're not all like the demons of your Hollywood movies, Crusader."

"I can see that."
Scott assumed his Muay Thai stance, and the Metal King took up his own stance, his left foot back and his hands with claws raised to either side of his face. This was the first time he had faced a Demon King who used an unarmed style, and having no idea about demonic martial arts, Scott knew he had to be careful here. Scott made the first move, imbuing his strikes with Sacred Energy. The Metal King's Infected Metal Aura softened the purifying energy considerably, although the power of Scott's blows still hurt him. His counterattacks were powerful, and though Scott defended himself well, he was still knocked back a time or two when moves he had never seen before, such as a handstand leading to two heels to the face, were used by his enemy. The struggle went on for quite a while, both testing each other and their determination.

Scott knew that he needed to break through the Metal King's defense, and knew just how to do that. He began to use the Sacred Drilling Fist of Valor, trying to penetrate both the Infected Metal Aura and the Metal King's own strength. The Metal King used a clawed hand to focus his aura, trying to push back the fist coming toward him and get to Scott's heart. For what felt like hours, the struggle continued. Eventually, however, the Metal King's strength began to wane. Scott redoubled his efforts, and pierced the solar plexus of the Metal King with his rotating fist.

The Metal King tried to drive his claws through Scott's temples in one last counterattack, but his claws could not pierce the Valor Armor. Burning in the Sacred Aura and with the Drilling Fist almost all the way through him, he howled in pain as black blood began to drip from his mouth. Scott kicked him in the sternum, pushing him back off of his fist. Confused, the Metal King clasped his hands to his chest to stem the blood flow.
"Why...Why didn't you kill me?"
Scott turned his body so that he was in a fighting stance with his left foot forward.

"You are honorable, and you fought bravely even knowing you would lose. I respect courage and fortitude, even when it comes from an evil being. Because of this, I will give you one more chance to surrender and save your own life. You fought on your people's behalf, and I don't think they would blame you if you chose to stop fighting now."
The Metal King smiled weakly.
"It's a miracle you've survived this long, being as soft as you are."

The Metal King leaped at Scott, his fangs bared and his claws flashing. Scott realized that his foe had chosen an honorable death over surrender, a sentiment often shared by the samurai of his own world.
"I will give you the death you deserve, Metal King."
Scott unleashed his Million Punches of Valor, battering his foe with unrelenting strikes, especially to the face and injured solar plexus. On the last strike, he stuck a spear hand strike through the solar plexus and unleashed a Shockwave of Valor. All of this damage cut the Metal King in half at the waist, and black blood began gushing everywhere.

Scott caught the upper body of his foe and guided it to the ground. The Metal King coughed and wheezed as his life force began ebbing away. Scott knelt down and cradled his head, watching him through the unblinking gaze of his Valor helmet.
"Before you die, Metal King, tell me why you chose death over life."
The Demon King looked at him, a dignified look on his face.
"If I had chosen to surrender to you rather than fight to my last breath, I could never forgive myself."

The Metal King chuckled weakly before he subsided into coughs.
"Demons aren't supposed to die, you know. I never imagined that this could happen..."
"You were a true warrior, and a credit to your people. If we hadn't been destined to be enemies, I would have gladly fought alongside you as a friend."
The Metal King smiled at his words and took his last breath before death claimed him.

Scott lowered his head to the ground and closed his eyes. Within moments, he faded into black smoke. Scott had no idea what happened to demons after they died, but if there was a peaceful afterlife for them, the Metal King deserved it. The other Metal Demons stayed far away from him, and he knew they would be in mourning after the defeat of such a noble king. Scott composed himself and then headed for the Sixth Gate of Hell. Within moments, he had passed through, one step closer to saving Nirvana and reuniting with Jessica.

Alan laughed softly when she stuck her tongue out at him.
"Nothing wrong with it, just an observation."
When his two slices had sufficiently cooled, he bit into the first one. The hot cheese, tomato sauce, and Alfredo Chicken actually blended well together for a flavorful bite. When he had chewed and swallowed his first bite, he smiled at Jessica.
"I can see why you like it so much."

Alan finished up his first two slices, and had made light conversation with Jessica. In this lull between the next two slices, he decided to addresss a more serious topic of discussion.
"We should finish your Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu training today, and tomorrow, we will start on your gymnastics training. Having excellent body control and reflexes will help keep you alive and enhance your martial arts abilities. Scott won't have to worry about whether you can take care of yourself or not, and this will be a great boost to your relationship."
Alan's face suddenly grew tight.

"Scott is on a dangerous mission right now. Chiang's realm, Nirvana, has been under attack by the God of Hell, who goes by many names but would best be known to you as Satan or Lucifer. Satan wishes to gain possession of the souls of Chiang and his Buddhist monks, who are outside the protection of God's realm of Heaven and therefore vulnerable to his demonic hordes. Chiang is immeasurably powerful in his own realm, and his Exorcism Arts could defeat even the strongest of demons, but his purity as an Enlightened monk, or Bodhisattva, means that he cannot travel into Hell to face Satan and turn back the invasion himself. There are Nine Circles of Hell, eight that are presided over by a Demonic Monarch and the Ninth Circle, which is the home of Satan himself. Scott, due to being a mortal man whose heart contains both good and evil, can survive in Hell and face these evil creatures that seek to turn Nirvana into a Tenth Circle of Hell."

Alan sighed.
"Scott and Valor are an extremely powerful combination, the representatives of God on Earth that fight evil and protect the innocent. They are currently in Hell, fighting the Demon Monarchs to get to Satan. I have no doubt that Crusader will make it to him, but that's also what makes me nervous. God is the eternal personification of good and cannot be killed, and Satan is the eternal personification of evil and cannot be killed. This fight with Satan will be the first time that Scott has fought an enemy he can neither kill nor destroy, and his survival cannot be guaranteed."

Alan smiled a relieved smile.
"Worry not, though. Even should Scott and Valor die, their souls will be in good hands. As God's representatives, they would travel directly to him, and it would then be a simple matter for him to return their souls to his body. Scott and Valor are actually not allowed to die unless God wills it or they wish to pass on their mantle of Protector of the Earth. Scott and Valor are not truly mortal or truly immortal...They are something in between."

Alan folded his hands.
"While Scott finishes up his mission, we will train and make you strong, as well. It would also be a tremendous help if you sent good thoughts to Crusader to cheer him on. I know Scott desires greatly to see you again, and that will be a great lift for his spirit. Two people willing to fight the Devil himself on behalf of their friends...That's heroism and selflessness we could all learn from."
Alan took two more pieces of pizza and began to eat, thinking that understanding what Scott was going through would be further motivation for Jessica to get better so that nothing would stand in the way of their good relationship.

Jessica chuckled a little when he said he saw why she liked it so much. "See?" She asked as she finished her two slices and spoke with Alan. She then nodded as Alan spoke of the continuation of her training, her eyes then widened in shock and horror as Alan spoke of what Scott was currently doing. Her heart broke a little bit at the mention of their highly possible death and she looked down a little, not quite as relieved as Alan seemed to be at the mention of them being reanimated. It just... hurt, the idea of Scott going through death and coming back. She nodded softly as she took one more slice but ate slower, seeming lost in thought.

Alan had a sympathetic look on his face.
"Don't worry. The reanimation thing is purely a safeguard, not something we ever hope to use. I have no doubt that Scott and Valor will not be killed in battle by Satan or anyone else. There are no greater warriors anywhere in existence, and Scott's strong desire to see you again could see him get through anything."
Alan finished eating and stood up.

"Let's get back to your training."
He led her outside and began training with her in advanced BJJ techniques. He hoped that his assurances had helped in soothing her mind so that she could focus on the training. Jessica was a strong person, and he was sure that she knew that every moment she trained was a moment closer to Scott coming back to her. Once he had finished her training, he smiled at her.
"Congratulations, you are now a Grandmaster in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and can move on to your gymnastics training."

Scott had smashed his way through the Lightning King, Darkness Queen, and Light King on a rampage toward the gate to the Ninth Hell where Satan lived. As he made it through the gate, he saw that it looked like a very dark cave. There was a man in a black cloak and hood sitting around a cooking fire, and the evil he put off was indescribable.
"That must be Satan. Let's end this, Valor."
Striding over to him, Scott did not even give him a chance to speak before he put a snap kick right into his face. Grabbing him by the shoulder before he could go over, Scott followed up with an uppercut that lifted him off of his feet.

Punches to the face and solar plexus, a roundhouse kick to the ribs, and a turning kick to the chin set up the finisher. Coating his foot in Valor Energy, he launched off of his back foot to deliver a jumping back kick to the solar plexus, sending Satan through the cavern wall. As he prepared for further battle, he heard evil laughter that sent chills up his spine.
"Well, you're certainly a lively one, aren't you?"
The whole cavern changed so that Scott was standing on a pillar over a pool of lava. Satan had reappeared, but was now giant, red, and had horns and a scary appearance; perhaps this was his true form.

"I am impressed that you made it this far, Crusader. My Demonic Monarchs were not easy to beat, and fighting them has tired you. You are no match for me."
Satan's hand reached out faster than Scott could detect and closed around him, making it so that he could barely move.
"Your armor cannot be penetrated, but you can still be crushed."
He gripped hard, straining Valor's ability to resist the death grip of this god-like being.

Scott suddenly erupted in a Sacred Aura, which burned the hand of Satan like the surface of the Sun. When his grip loosened, Scott landed a powerful kick across his face and then hovered in the air.
"I won't go down so easily!"
Scott unleashed his Million Punches of Valor on Satan's left eye, destroying it in the process. While Satan covered it with his clawed hand and tried to regenerate it, Scott moved back to his pillar and charged up his Shining Fist of Valor. His hope was that he could get a clean shot on his solar plexus and make him unable to fight back, thereby defeating him in battle and saving Nirvana.

Jessica nodded softly at his words and seemed to train even harder as they continued. Her desire now not only to get strong so she could stay by Scott's side without being a burden, but now also, so that she could protect Scott if he ever needed it.

Alan began training Jessica in gymnastics and parkour. There would be times when she couldn't fight an opponent, such as if it was a super-powered individual, and she would need to make a quick escape. With his godlike powers, he had summoned up a gymnastics gym for that and buildings for her to practice her parkour. This practice would help her build the lean muscle she would need and further enhance her martial arts prowess. Thanks to her training, she also wouldn't get badly hurt during her training, and Alan kept her from long falls. Her fierce determination to train was just like Scott had been when he was training for the Grymwar Invasion, and that was why both of them would end up with abilities that were through the stratosphere.

Scott had channeled Sacred Energy into his Shining Fist of Valor, and was going to hit him with what he called the Exorcising Fist of Valor. Unleashing the blast, he was shocked to see Satan recover and block it with his giant right hand, using his Pure Evil Aura to protect himself from the Sacred Aura imbued in the attack.
"Nice try, kid, but you should have gone for both eyes if you were trying a predictable move like this."
Satan seemed to vanish, moving at a speed even Scott couldn't match. He was hit so hard from the side that he was buried in the wall. Satan threw back his hands to send his claws into Scott, knowing the impact would wear down his foe.

Scott couldn't roll out of the way, so he activated his Sacred Aura to push back the attack. Even though he was free, he was still being battered left and right. The speed that a God could reach was just too much for even his perfect focus and senses to keep up with. The full impact of these crushing blows was pushing the armor to its limits, and the Sacred Aura was starting to have trouble flaring up. Scott's spirit was strong as ever, but even though he was cushioned from the blows, he was starting to get exhausted from the constant attacks. Satan stopped down on Scott, crushing him into the ground with his giant right foot.

"You are truly God's representative, as that's the only way you've survived this long. However, you were never a match for a Supreme God like me. I'm going to take special delight in torturing you for all eternity."
Raising his foot, Satan kicked Scott into the lava below them.
"Even in that armor, you will burn to death within seconds. Nirvana is mine, Crusader!"

Satan laughed victoriously, preparing to go back down into his more human form. However, something strange began to happen. The lava began to bubble, and before his unbelieving eyes, Crusader rose from the lava like it was no big deal.
"H-How?! That lava is over one hundred times hotter than the core of the Sun! No mortal being could survive being submerged in that!"

Scott smiled behind his helmet.
"You underestimated the bond Valor and I have together. Before we hit that lava, we flared up with a Sacred Aura that was stronger than you could possibly imagine. It turned that lava born of evil to ice and did not hurt us at all."
Satan looked down, and saw that his ocean of lava had turned into an ocean of ice. Hell had frozen over!

Scott unleashed his Sacred Aura once more, and Satan actually drew back in fear. His mind could not comprehend the power of Crusader.
"I thought of a new technique while I was taking a refreshing dip in your hot tub. What kind of hero would fight evil without a sword?"
Scott fired a Shining Fist and then used his energy control to freeze it into a very long energy sword.
"My Shining Sword of Valor is going to cut you down, Satan!"

Jessica followed his instructions and trained herself hard, as she did, she sent thoughts out to Scott, hoping he could hear them. "I love you Scott, be safe, I'm almost done training."

Scott took hold of his right arm at the wrist with his left hand, the best he could do for holding a sword with two hands. He was just about to leap at Satan with his weapon when he heard Jessica's thoughts come to him. Her gentle voice and supportive words lifted his spirits high and put a smile on his face.
I love you, too, Jessica. I'll see you soon.
Scott then flew through the air at his demonic foe, his sword poised to strike.

Satan tried to dodge the sword imbued with Sacred Energy and come back toward Scott from another angle, but the hero was wise to his combat strategy by now. Spinning his sword in a circle repeatedly, he was able to keep the demonic God from getting close to him, thereby countering his attack. Satan tried this strategy multiple times, but he could not lay a claw on Crusader again. He detached his claws and flung them at Crusader, but the hero sliced through them as if they were made of cheese. Satan tried blowing flames at him, but this was his crucial mistake. In a second, Scott had closed the distance and pierced Satan's skull with his sword through his mouth.

Before the Demon God could react, Scott began to slice all the way down him. Once he had reached the bottom, he began swinging his sword from every angle, attempting to slice and dice his foe. The Sacred Aura in the strikes overwhelmed Satan, and his own powers were failing him. Scott stabbed him through the solar plexus with his Shining Sword, and Satan fell to his knees. It was now time to unleash the finisher. Scott retracted his weapon and began charging up a full-power Sacred Fist of Valor with his left hand, wanting to defeat the King of Demons with a hand that had once been thought to belong to him.

"This Fist is for Chiang Kaishu and all the other monks back in Nirvana. Don't you ever threaten them again."
Scott flew at Satan, preparing to land the strike on his solar plexus that would finish the fight. Satan, however, was going to fight until he ran out of strength. Flaring up with his Pure Evil Aura, Satan tried to push back Scott's fist. Even on his last legs, his godlike power was still fearsome.

Scott struggled to break through and hit his target. However, the thought of all his friends and Jessica spurred him on. He longed for Jessica's sweet embrace, and this desire increased the power surging through his blow to unimaginable levels. Fear and doubt within the Pure Evil Aura could not resist Scott's resolution and courage, and the aura was pierced. Scott's fist landed flush, and Satan cried out in pain as it reached every cell in his gigantic body. As the light subsided, Scott was amazed to see his left hand become a Forbidden Tenth Fist just like he had on his right hand.

This accomplishment did not distract him long as he felt the impact of Satan's body falling into the lava. The King of Demons used his last remaining strength to change his form and reach the pillar of land that was left. He then laid there, unable to move or fight further. Scott flew over and planted his right foot on his chest, aiming both Forbidden Fists at his head and willing to fire Shining Fists at point-blank range into his face.
"You are beaten, Satan. Surrender now or I will keep attacking you until you do."

Satan laughed weakly, even the Prince of Darkness knowing the fight was over.
"Fine, you win, Crusader. I will not try to conquer Nirvana anymore."
Scott stepped off his chest and moved back.
"Then we're done here. Don't make me come down here again."

Flying out the gate, he moved swiftly through the Nine Gates until he was back in the Aether between realms. Moving into Nirvana, he encountered Chiang, who was overjoyed to see the demon hordes flee.
"Scott, you did it! You defeated Satan himself!"
The two hugged and laughed, although Chiang knew in his heart what Scott truly wanted.
"Go to her, she's waiting for you."

Scott bowed gratefully to his mentor and when he looked up, a Fire Gate had appeared. Dashing through it, he arrived in the Realm of Solaris and saw Jessica training hard in the distance. Removing his armor for the first time in what felt like years, Scott walked confidently toward where they were. It took him some time to get there, but he stopped under the building Jessica was training on, where she could see him perfectly.
"Hey, babe," he said with his most wonderful smile, "Did you miss me?"

Jessica was about to jump over to the next building when she saw Scott, her eyes widened and lit up like christmas lights as she saw him. "Scott!" She cried as she instead descended the building, jumping from one windowsill to the next and sliding down the drain pipe before she rushed up to Scott. One would think she was going in for a hug before the back of her hand swung out and slapped him hard across Scott's left cheek, almost in the same motion she wrapped her arms around him in a tight hug as she cried. "You stupid selfish jerk. Of course I missed you!" She cried out as she sobbed into his chest.

Scott watched as Jessica moved gracefully down the building.
"Wow, you really have been training hard with Alan."
Her moves were so smooth and so supple, and he had never loved her more or found her more sexy. As she rushed toward him, he opened his arms to receive the hug he had longed for since recovering from his heartfelt anguish in Nirvana. However, he was shocked that he felt a slap across the left cheek first, and with all the training Jessica had done, it was some stinging pain and good impact. Scott smiled, knowing he had deserved the slap for leaving her back on Earth.

A second after the slap, though, he felt her arms wrap around him in that hug. Warmth spread throughout his body, and it felt so good that tears involuntarily flowed from his eyes. He heard her sobbing into his chest, and gave her a gentle look as he wrapped his arms around her.
"I made a mistake, and I'm sorry."
He gently lifted her head by the chin, so that her teary eyes could look into his loving and strong gaze.
"I will never leave your side again, I promise."

Scott then planted a kiss on her lips that started out soft but quickly grew passionate. He held her tightly against him and kissed her like there was no tomorrow. All the pain and anguish from missing her was turning to love and desire as he communicated his deepest, most heartfelt feelings to her in the kiss. When the kiss finally broke what felt like hours later, he gently took her hand, lacing her fingers in his, and led her toward Alan's castle.
"A kiss alone isn't enough to make it up to you. I missed you more than you could imagine, and I want you to feel the full extent of my feelings for you and how sorry I am."

They went to the bedroom and stood in front of the bed that they had both slept in during their training.
"I could think of no more special place to make love to you again than right here."
Scott sat down on the edge of the bed and gently put his hands on Jessica's waist.
"As part of making it up to you, you get to be in control. You call the shots, and we'll do whatever gives you the most pleasure."
Scott's hands gently moved around and gently groped her perfectly-proportioned ass in his strong hands, wondering if Jessica would blush like before or if the training with Alan had changed her in any way.

Alan knew what Scott had planned and decided that now was a good time to pay a visit to Chiang. This would give the reunited lovers the privacy they needed to make passionate love like they meant it. When Alan arrived in Nirvana, he and Chiang bowed to each other and proceeded into the temple. Not many words needed to be said between these two, as they knew what had gone on and understood it well.
"It won't be too much longer before Scott will need to prepare to face Vizharr," Chiang said.
"Indeed," Alan replied, "And that is where our training with him ends and Enjela's training with him begins."

Jessica cried in his arms a little harder as he said he made a mistake and nodded in agreement. She then looked up at him, sniffling to try and stop crying before she gasped softly in the deep, passionate kiss, kissing him back full force as she wrapped her arms around his neck, holding him back just as close. She then blinked in surprise at his words and where he led her and blushed brightly, indeed, her training had not taken away her innocence and femininity when it came to these things. She then blushed even more when he said she would be in charge and she looked down shyly. "I-I like it best... w-when you take charge..." She murmured in embarrassment.

Scott gently cocked his head to the side after she had responded and beamed.
"Well, that's a relief. I wondered if you would be the same shy woman that I knew prior to Alan's training, and I'm glad that you are. Your shyness turns me on like nobody's business."
His right hand moved so that he was holding both sides of her ass while his left hand moved up her back.
"If that's what the lady wants, then that is what the lady shall have."

Scott gently pulled Jessica closer to him and helped spread her legs with his own, so that she was sitting on his lap. Within a moment, she would be able to feel his hardening cock pressed into her pussy, teasing her with the pleasure that was to come. His right hand rested with his left on the small of her back, and he began to rock her back and forth so that they were having clothed intercourse. Only the fabric would stop his member from entering her, and he thought this would make her wet with desire. Scott kissed her neck and then kissed his way up her chin. He jolted her with a hard kiss to make her heart race, and then pulled away to tease her some more.

Jessica's large breasts looked great in her current clothing, and the humping pushed them toward him with an eye-catching rhythm. Removing his hands to let his humping waist guide hers, he gently groped her breasts and pressed his thumbs against her nipples. He knew Jessica's body so well that he could find her pleasure spots anywhere. Tantalizing and teasing each other was such a turn-on, and he hoped to inspire the same passion they had had back at Jessica's special place behind Mr. Allen's house.
"I want to make you happy," he whispered to her.
As his hands lovingly traced her perfect body, his kiss became sweet and romantic, contrasting with the sexual humping to inspire passionate lovemaking.

Jessica blinked in surprise as he seemed so happy then blushed more at his words about her shyness. She then blushed more as he pulled her down into his lap and whimpered shyly, blushing madly at his grinding as she looked at him shyly before she gasped and let out a muffled moan as the kiss did indeed send her heart racing, a soft whimper escaping her when he pulled away.

Jessica then blushed more and moaned softly as his hands groped her sore breasts and whimpered as he found her nipples. She was panting softly in arousal at this point and looked at him shyly at his words. "I-I want you to be happy too..." She murmured before sighing happily in the kiss, kissing him back just as sweet and romantic as he kissed her.

Scott continued to enjoy Jessica's body, a body he had longed to touch for what felt like weeks now. Her every curve was delightful, her skin felt so good on his, and her beauty was still unmatched. Her every moan, every whimper, every sigh was like music to his ears. When he gently pulled back from their sweet kiss, he began to grind her harder against him. His rigid cock threatened to tear through their clothing and penetrate her, his strong passion increasing by the minute. He buried his face between her clothed breasts, enjoying the feel of their shapes.

Scott was just as active with his mouth. He kissed Jessica's neck, cheeks, and even her cute nose now and then. A hard kiss every now and then was meant to spur sexual fervor, but he remained in between sweet and sexual the whole time. He was trying to drive Jessica crazy with lust, so that when the real sex began, it would be the best they had ever had. After several kisses and several rounds of a full-body rub down, he fixed her beautiful eyes with the sexiest look he could give.
"Are you ready to get naked?" he asked in a charming and sensual voice.

Jessica was panting softly and squirmed and whimpered at his kisses and movements, her heart racing at his kisses and at this point she whimpered needily at his look and blushed more at his words. She nodded shyly as her face was red with embarrassment and her breath short with desire.

Scott gently smiled, loving how she was so shy and yet so horny at the same time. He gave her a loving kiss and then pulled away to begin lifting her shirt over her head. Letting go of it, he looked down as her impressive breasts settled within the bra. They were so big and natural, and he loved the way they bounced.
"This is one of my favorite parts, when I prepare to look at your amazing breasts in their naked glory."
Scott kissed the skin of each breast that was showing outside of the bra, and then gently reached behind to undo the clasps.

With his skilled hands, he had both hooks and had them ready to come apart. Looking into her eyes, his look was normal and casual, the way he looked at her always.
"I love you so much."
With a gentle peck, he undid the bra and removed the straps from her shoulders. As the unneeded bra was tossed to the floor, he looked down to her naked breasts. No matter how many times he saw them, they never failed to take his breath away.

Jessica's pert, pink nipples were perfectly at attention, showing him her pleasure. He rested his warm, strong hands on them and lovingly massaged them. He used his thumbs to pleasure the nipples themselves, and then began to suck on them. Becoming very horny, he interspersed lustful kisses with strong licks on her nipples. Everything about Jessica inspired love and lust within him, and there was no limit to his feelings. After he had indulged his passion for her breasts, he raised his eyes to hers.

"I'll let you remove my shirt. I know you like it when I'm in control, but I'd like you to do it. Removing clothes is so much sexier and more meaningful when your lover does it."
His arms went around her and gently pulled her chest to his.
"Your pillowy soft breasts would feel so good against my strong chest. My hard chest muscles would be great for teasing those sensitive nipples of yours."

Jessica whimpered softly in the kiss before she blushed madly at his comment on her breasts. Her heart skipped a bit as he told her he loved her and she fought the urge to cover her chest in embarrassment as he unclasped her bra and removed it. She then groaned softly as his hands molded her breasts before she gasped softly and squirmed a bit, panting softly as she whimpered at his kisses and licks and suckles to her nipples. She was panting softly when he pulled away and blushed brightly at his next words. She nodded shyly as she looked down a little and grabbed the bottom of his shirt, timidly beginning to shuck it up his body.

Scott smiled and lifted his arms as his shirt was raised. It passed over his head and was soon down on the floor, revealing his muscular, scarred torso once more. Scott wrapped his arms around Jessica and pulled her to him, her bare chest against his. A teasing peck on the lips was given, and then he stood her up, letting her put her legs back together. From there, he smoothly removed her pants and panties in one tug assisted by her pulling her feet out. Jessica was now naked before him, and though she was shy, she was sexy.

Dropping the clothing, Scott regarded her with a roguish look. Only in the bedroom was he naughty, but in good-hearted ways that sought to give Jessica ultimate emotional and sexual satisfaction.
"Do you want to remove my pants? If not, go ahead and lie down. My love will mend a heart that was broken."
His roguish gaze turned sweet, a sweetness tinged with confidence that would likely prove alluring to his lady love.

Jessica gasped softly in surprise when he pulled her against him and blushed more, looking at him shyly after the peck before standing. She looked to the side in embarrassment when he pulled her pants and panties off and timidly stepped out of them. She then blushed more and looked down at his pants shyly, seeing the bulge forming in them made her blush even more before she glanced back up at him shyly. "You can try..." She murmured at his comment about mending a broken heart. She then timidly went to lie down.

Scott stood up as Jessica lied down and removed his jeans and boxers.
"Give it time and I'll earn back your trust and mend your heart. I see no reason why I'd ever willingly leave your side again."
Scott turned to her and crawled up to her, mounting her and kissing her sweetly. He then inserted himself inside of her and began the intercourse, kissing her sweetly but fucking her steadily.

No more words needed to be said. When they would look into each other's eyes, their hearts connected, and words not spoken said all that needed to be said. After ten minutes of missionary sex, he pulled her up to have sex in the cowgirl position. Keeping control, he pounded her hard vertically and delightedly watched her big breasts bounce. Ten minutes later, he was fucking her doggy-style. Every switch was expertly smooth, and he never wavered in how fast and hard he was ploughing her; it was the kind of sex most straight women would kill for.

Ten minutes later, he had her in his lap facing him just like she had been before. He was fucking her hard, bouncing her mercilessly on his cock. However, this time he was going for the big finish. He wanted her to cum her hardest when she was looking in his eyes and he into hers. Twenty minutes later, he was cumming hard into her.
"I love you," he breathed, having never meant those three words more in his entire life.

Jessica looked up at him and smiled a little sadly at his words. She kissed him back softly before moaning deeply as he entered her. Soon she was a moaning, panting mess as she was fucked so steadily and so deeply. She panted and groaned and gripped onto whatever she could as she was taken in so many positions before she looked into his eyes, her own weak and desperate as she began gasping more and more as she was bounced on his lap, just seconds before he came into her, she came onto him, hard, letting out a deep, guttural moan as she did so. She slumped into his chest and was panting hard. She then murmured softly back. "I love you too..."

Scott laid down and gently removed himself from her. Pulling the covers over them, he pulled Jessica into his arms and snuggled her against him.
"Let's spend the night here in this bed and go back home tomorrow. Sound good?"
He kissed the top of her head and laid his own head on the pillow. He would give Jessica all night to hold him close and realize that he was going nowhere; never again would he leave the relationship that was the best thing for both of them.

Back
Top Bottom