Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Earthdawn) Persephone's Diadem

Status
Not open for further replies.
"If you think you can handle them, yes, go and tell them" replied friendly. Seeing how Onessa now oficially is her property that should deter the other bandits from molesting her.

So she waits until the other elf woman is out of the room, before once again turning to Vendar, lowering her voice as she speaks in case of eavesdroppers.

"So what now? Getting the gem should not take more than a trip to the treasure chamber, for which I have the key. But is there a way we can end this banditry? I am their leader now, but I doubt I can just command them to lead orderly lifes from now on."

Vendar chuckled softly. "I confess I was tempted to sugest a victory party."

He lay back again, eyes closing thoughtfully. After a moment, he nodded. "All right. What do you think about becoming a mercinary captain? At least long enough to find a respectalbe sucessor?"

Yaiil furrowed her brow in thought briefly as she massaged her chin with her left hand, studying the prone Vendar.

"So you are suggesting that rather than take the all to abrupt leap to complete rightfulness I transform this band into a mercenry company, thereby leading it into semi legality?"

Not the worst idea, that. Althogh it meant the enslaved women would still stay enslaved. Which was still better than further casualties on the road.

The middle aged mage nodded a little, then he opened emerald eeys and sat up on bed. "My employer, Vignor, may be able to provide them with enough regular employment to keep them surprisingly legitmate. If he can't, he should be able to put us in touch with throalic merchants and such."

"That sounds like a very good plan." It also took care of her immediate next question, where to get contracts from to get started. "Now all I need to do is make that rowdy bunch see it my way." Without spreading her legs for every single one of them.

Which brouhgt up the question of the logistics of that announcement. Yaiil began to slowly pace the room.

"Once Onessa is back I'll have her get out word that noone should venture out on further banditry sprees until further notice, and once all of them are back I can hold my grand speech."

The next two days went remarkably well. Yaiil and Vendar found the emerald Vendar sought in the treasure room along with a weighty array of valuables, tapestries, silks, coins, art objects, collectables, jewelry, more than few kernels of the True Elements, and an extensive collection of expensive liquor.

The bandits did not protest her plans for their new life. There was a bit of grumbling, but—chatting with her slaves—Yaiil got the general idea that they liked the idea of 'going legit' without giving up their swords or their slaves.

old+elfy+faces.jpg

During the feast following the announcement, in a cell bellow the wine cellar, an burly and wrinkled old man sat shirtless and bootless, sipping at a glass of wine and wiping the last drop of the stew he'd been proportioned with a crust of bread. What hair he had left was iron streaked with platinum. His skin adorned with a number of tattoos, and his right nipple pierced with a spar of crystal gone blood red.

Hearing the cheering, stomping and singing, he looked up at the ceiling curiously. “Who are you, Yaiil?” he said softly.

thcc_balin_01.jpg

Outside the wooden barred cage, a white bearded dwarf was cuffed by one ankle to a 10 foot length of chain. He glanced at the old elf as he added a little bit of wine and soem chopped salt pork to the pasta and cheese dish he was preparing in a cauldron. "What do you think, my lord? Does the girl even know we're here? Will she care?"

The elf chuckled, "I doubt you're in any danger, old friend. I'm sure she's thorougly enchanted by your cooking allready, whoever this new bandit queen be."

The dwarf shook his head, "She's probably like you, my lord. A waist of food. Half a century now I've been feeding you, and you're still thin as a rail..."

Yaiil herself had retreated to her own chambers as the celebrations got more and more raunchous. She would let her bandits, or rather mercenaries now, have their fun, but she had no desire to partake in excessive consummation of alcohol, and neither did she want to lord over them as Jarek had done. That sounded rather boring.

So instead she made herself comfortable sitting on the bed, wearing nothing but a whit silken robe with gold embroidery and matching cloth belt shehad found in the treasury. With her were Onessa and Vendar. Yaiil had grown to like themild mannered elf, and a plan was forming in her mind she in turn hoped the other elf would not resent.

"So ... " she asked, noone in particular "... with everyone out there heavily celebrating, how are we going to enjoy ourselves?" Giving a wink to the older mage, she added "Want to try out one of my girls?"

Vendar grinned, eyes taking a slow wander over Yaiil's body. “I think I’d prefer to try out you.” He gave a chuckle, “But far be it from me to turn down the generosity of a mercenary queen.” The older man put off a relaxed air, seemingly at his ease despite wearing a small but heavy sword at his belt and a shirt of crystalline mail. Then men who'd survived his entry were recovering steadily, but he was still on guard.

Yaiil smirked for a moment. Vendar was foremost her partner, and she was very doubtful it would be a good idea to get sexually involved with him at this time. Keeping business and private relationships separated just sounded liek the smarter approach. If he was happy withthe alternative offered, all the better.

"They are back there. Take your pick then, though be sure to not force any of them to do something they are truly uncomfortable with, okay?" There should be at least some girls who had no problems spreading their legs for the wizard.

"Meanwhile ..." her attention turned to Onessa "... I have heard that we have prisoners in the dungeons below. I would like to meet them, and I would be happy if you could accompany me."

With a soft grin that bordered on dopey, Vendar chuckled softly and moved towards the harem door. He gave a soft knock as he opened it and stepped in, looking around. “Good evening, girls.”

Onessa smiled and rose, nodding. “Yes, mistress.” She clasped her hands together behind the purple loincloth and gave a polite bow, causing the matching vest too fall open a little ways, flashing nipple, before she rose and straightened the open vest so that it draped over the elf girl's generous bosom. “That's correct. There's a wealthy elven merchant held in cell in the kitchens, along with his manservant, who has proved to be a most excellent cook. The old man's sons won't ransom him back. I think Jerek was ready to let him starve, but we girls always made sure he had food.”

“Right this way, Mistress.”

Several heads turned on Vendar's entry. The large room held about a dozen beds along the wals, interspersed with cupboards, as well as to tables plus chairs along the central axis. Currently four girls sat at one of the table splaying cards, while two others rested on beds. It was one of them, a rather muscular orc woman wearing - for a harem - surprisingly ordinary clothing that first reacted, rising to her feet and glaring challengingly at Vendar.

"What do you want here?"

~*~​

"How convenient ..." Yaiil murmured, half to herself, before adding "Lead the way then." and falling in step next to Onessa, her bare feet making hardly any sound on the solid stone floor.

As they proceeded, she began to strike up a casual conversation. "So before we meet the two men, let me ask you something ... " How to best formulate this? "Since you are now officially mine, and since my sexual preference are clearly males you will no longer have to perform your main function in the harem. However ... I think I would enjoy to have ... male company together with you ... if you do not mind ..."

She knew she need not ask Onessa's permission for that, but it just felt wrong to force the lovely elf girl against her will to spread her legs for some strangers.

The purple haired girl turned to Yaiil. She lifted her eyes to the other girl's, briefly meeting the other girl's before hard training dropped them back down to Yaiil's lips. She crossed her arms before her waist and gave a bow. “Your wish is my command.”

And then she stepped up to the buxom elf and leaned in close to whisper, “And I'd like that, mistress.”

Yaiil had to smile spontaneously as a warm fuzzy feeling came over her. Acting purely on impulse without knowing exactly why she turned her head just enough to place a light kiss on the other elf's lips before she could pull back.

"Call me Yaiil, not mistress, unless you really like to" she replied with a wide grin. "And now let's go and get dicked."

Vendar gave the ork girl a firm look, but quickly tempered it with a smile. “good evening, little one. My name is Vendar. Your mistress Yaiil has offered me the pleasure of one or two of your company for tonight.”

He looked around, eyes curious, admiring, and not at all cold. “I imagine you girls are getting a bit bored?”

He found his eyes lingering on the two youngest girls. He remembered Onessa outing them as being of age, but still virgins, when he was still invisible and none of them had known a man was listening.

That's ridiculous. His cheeks went a bit bronze at the forbidden thrill. I have daughters Yaiil's age! My eldest has a few years on these girls!

Oh, yes, his nostril's flared ever so slightly, then he looked back at the girl who'd rose to the defense of her chain sisters. “What's your name, little one?”

"Has she?" The orc girl folded her arms across her chest as she took another step towards the older man. She did her best to remain resolute, though an acute observer could detect the faintest hint of doubt in her expression that what Vendar had claimed was actually true.

"I am Iranka. And you are?"

The other girls meanwhile had halted all their activity, silently watching the exchange between the two. It seemed in Onessa's absence they considered Iranka their leader.

The purple haired girl's mother of pearl cheeks were rosy, like pink coral, as she resumed leading Yaail to the kitchens. They moved down a cool, dark hallway, then down rough hewn stairs.

There she found a white bearded dwarf, his ankle chained to a hook on the wall, and a wrinkled and decrypt but dignified elf in a cage.

“Next course is almost done, girl,” the dwarf groused, “You can't rush the flames, and yes you can tell that to Graal...”

“Garet,” the elf said in a suddenly authoritative tone, rising to his feet and assuming a surprisingly regal air for a man in a cage. The dwarf jerked, then turned to see who he'd been talking too. His eyes went to Yaiil. For a spit second, they widened in appreciation of her beautiful young body. Then he took a step back and made a deep bow, the elf did the same.

“Lady Yaiil,” the elf intoned, “i understand the transfer of power has gone well for you.”

The hefty mage gave a soft smile as he looked down—well, mostly over—at the orc girl. He reached up to touch her cheek softly. “My name is Vendar Quills, little one.” His thumb tip brushed over the padding of her lips, and he readied himself to have to... Erm, prove his seriousness to this girl. “I am an adept. I follow the discipline of the wizard, and your mistress is my shield-sister. Does that begin to answer your questions? I am many things. Aren't we all?”

Iranka tilted her head to one side as she looked straight back at Vendar, apparently probing his words for plausibility. A few seconds passed in this silence, before she finally straightened herself up. It seemed she believed the wizard's words.

"All right Vendar Quills, so now you want to fuck some of us, right?"

~*~​

"Indeed it has" Yaiil smiled back at the old elf as she came to stand in the middle of the room, with Onessa right next to her. "You have me at a disadvantage, though. You seem to know a lot about me, but all I know of you is that you are suffering from family disharmony, not even your name though."

The elf kept a calculated charm, a pleasantly neutral expression, as he gave a gentlemnaly bow. “My name is Hevalon Ireabor, m'lady. This is Garet,” the bearded dwarf gave her a polite nod, “my loyal servant for fifty years now and the finest chef in Throal.”

The dwarf bowed, showing that he, too, could muster dignified charm even in chains, “My lord is too kind.”

A true ork, Vendar grinned. No weasel words for her.

“That’s right, Iranka.” He leaned in quickly and gave the ork girl a sharp nip on the neck, making sure it was hard enough that she wouldn't be insulted that he thought her flesh not good enough—or that he thought her weak.

The fat man grabbed the ork girl's hair by the nape of the neck, hard, and he claimed her lips in a fierce kiss.

“I feel virile tonight,” he growled. “Bring me those two virgins Iranka. I will teach them all they need to know of love and—after I've enjoyed them to my hearts content, I'll satisfy you as well.”

He didn't know weather to laugh at himself or feel a little guilty for treating Iranka like leftovers—a skilled girl like her would certainly make a delicious desert! He shook off that thought. Iranka would only be offended if he tried to spare her feelings, but she might admire him if he could live up to his brag!

That elicited a loud laugh from Iranka, her whole body shaking for a few moments. "A bold claim, old man." She then became more serious again. It did not take mind reading to sense that she had concerns about handing over the two inexperienced girls to this stranger just like that. But, well, orders were orders ...

"Saleria, Greta, you heard the man ..." she finally called across the room hesitantly, gesturing upwards with her arm for emphsis. Just as hesitantly if not even more so the two musicians rose from their bed and with short, slow, careful steps approached Vendar next to each other as if to seek comfort in their physical closeness. They were quite visibly scared.

"Treat them well ..." There was an audible growling undertone in Iranka's voice now.

~*~​

"Well met, Hevalon and Garet." Yaiil felt like returning the bow towards the two men, and so she did. Only to immediately thereafter walk over to the wall where, out of Garet's reach, the key to the cage hung. And once that was retrieved she approached said cage, fitting the key in the matching keyhole.

"Might you guess the reason for our visit?"

old+elfy+faces.jpg

"I'm afraid I haven't the foggiest, my dear," the decrepit old merchant repleid, nostrils flaring a little as the elfmaid's beauty reminded him of his younger days. "Unless my son has had a change of heart, I speculate you've found something else you want from me?"

"Your son has had no change of heart, no ..." Yaiil admitted openly. "And the reason of our visit is of an entirely different nature.

You see, there is a big celebration going on upstairs. And a really good celebration includes pleasures of the flesh, does it not? Only it does not seem conductive to my authority at this point to let myself be manhandled by one or more of my subordinates. And Jerek, sadly, had only recruited females for his harem.

So the two of you, like it or not, are the only male candidates ..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom