Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Earthdawn) Persephone's Diadem

Status
Not open for further replies.
The grey orc's manhood drilled into Yail's body with icreasing speed. After a moment, the hot finger's strokeing her clit rose to squeeze one silky melon. The other jiggled even more clearly to the monster's mighty strokes. He pulled Yaiil even further up by the hair...

Laughing men all about pounded the table with palms and mugs, drumming at the pace he set.

It stretche don and on, then the ork gave a snarl of lust. His muscles chorded, grey body sweating. With a raor his seed exploded into the sleek elf girl in a flood.

By then Yaiil was already recovering from her own orgasm. She had done what little she could to mask it. The intenser contortions ofher face could easily be interpreted as pain from her hair being pulled, and Rahls grip was strong enough that most of the audience wouldn't even noticing her stiffening body. Overloud groaning she could suppress ...

And so as his warm spunk flooded her she was already taking deep breaths of recovery, thankful for the reprieve.

The orc gave a pleased grunt as he drew out of her and lifted his pants. with a smug, satisifed grin he turned Yaiil and gave her a p ossesive kiss. Then he gestured a human girl forewards. "Linzi, show my Yaiil where she can get cleaned up."

The human girl had yellow-gold hair and saphire eyes. Her skimpy skirt and halter were blue. She bowed, "yes, master." Reaching out to touch Yaiil on the wrist, she said gently, "This way."

"Uhh... just a moment ..."

Yaiil was about to hastily pull up her pants at least, since with them around her knees walking would be difficult. However, pulling them up now would just lead to the next mess. But thankfully ...

She quickly grabbed a piece of cloth lying on the table, supposedly for the more cultivated bandits to wipe their hands on. With that thing stuffed between her legs and her legwear in place she felt orderly enough at least for the way to the washing basin.

"Lead the way, dear ...."

The blond girl lead Yail to a bath fed by the natural spring at the back of the cave. Linzi produced soap and an assortment of soft towels, fine shampoos, and expensive perfumes--each stolen from a diferent home by the look of them--and offered to help the buxom elf girl to wash.

Yaiil seized the opportunity with a vengeance. In no time she was out of her boots and pants and hopped into the basin. The cool water on her smooth skin - and especially on her recently rather well used nether lips - felt so soothing and good. She immediately crouched down to immerse herself up to her neck in the clear water.

That lasted a bit, but eventualy the coolness began to creep into her limbs past her skin, and Yaiil rose again, droplets pearling off her as she stood. That was also when she remembered the other girl. "Oh, yes, it would be a great help if you could scrub my back."

~*~​

She felt better now. Clean, and fed. Her vagina no longer sore from the enjoyable but rough fucking she had received from Rahl, her long blond hair woven into a single orderly braid again. If only she could have gotten her hands on some piece of clothing to cover her breasts. It was not to be, and so she did the next best thing, she carried them with pride.

Her posture upright and confident she finally re-entered the vast dining hall where the carousing still went on, albeit slightly diminished compared to her departure. The confrontation was inevitable and little was gained in delaying it. Except for further raids and plundering by these bandits. She had to try now. Even though she knew little of her adversary.

And so she carefully angled along the perimeter of the room, avoiding being noticed by her supposed owner just yet. Him calling her over would be a problem. Closer and closer she came to the wall where Jared held court on his throne. With every step she took her pulse quickened, she was about to play a dangerous game. This troll was not like the wild beasts she had fought so far, that much was sure. Finally within speaking disance she took one last deep breath and addressed him, careful to give her voice the right measure of admiration and respect. She must maneuver the conversation such that he had no way to refuse her challenge.

"I have hear great tales of you, Jared." she began, ensuring he got a good view of her bare breasts as she spoke up, hands folded behind her back. Slightly she lowered her gaze, to appear a bit demure. "Is it true that everyone in this room may challenge you for leadership, and yet you have bested all comers with ease so noone dares any longer?"

Earthdawn_Troll.jpg

The party had indeed become less raucous, the hunger appetites sated, and well into their cups. The spectacle she'd participated in earlier had set the mood, though. A good many slave girls—dwarves mostly—were kneeling under the table, licking and sucking and cooing and slurping.

Two such girls knelt between Jareth's legs where he sat. They had the huge troll—how tall would he be standing up?--loincloth pulled aside and leather pants open. They shared his fleshy pillar, kissing and licking and sucking...

With a smug growl, the troll caught the elf girl around the tiny waist and pulled her close. That arm reflexively rose as it hooked her, one huge hand palming her right breast. “True, girl,” the big troll chortled—a deep, rumbling sound. “I have kept leadership of this band through seventeen duels.”

Yaiil had to chuckle at the troll's directness, and as his big fingers closed around her exposed melon for a second her resolve wavered? Why not just see what he was up to, how far he would go?

No!

That was a slippery slope she was sliding on already, and if she was not careful she soon would find herself a mere fuckslut in mind as well as in body. So instead she offered resistance to his demanding pull, avoiding his lap for now, and instead with a knowing grin she retorted.

"Wouldn't you - by your own rules - need Rahl's approval for ... " her gazemomentarily lowered itself to her cupped breast before reestablishing eye contact "... this?"

The huge man blinked a little, then snorted, then laughed. He gave her breast a good squeeze, then her nipple a little tweak before releasing her. “Perhaps I'll make him an offer for you,” he commented idly. His manhood was starting to quiver in excitement, his mahogany skin taking no a subtle flush as the dwarf girls worked harder to please him. She could see jealousy flashing in the emerald green eyes of the raven haired girl.

The troll continued to regard her curiously. “Is that what you want? To belong to the strongest? Or is there something else on your mind?”

Was it? For a moment her thoughts were starting to drift again, spurred on by the ligering after impression of his squeezing. To belong to some male, for a while at least ... being his obedient plaything, catering to his perverted desires ... the thought continued to carry an inexplicable appeal. There was no definite strength requirement involved, though. The more managable the male in a crisis, the better, in fact.

But no, that was not what she wanted right now. And so she shook her head, sending a wave through her blond mane.

"Something else ..." she left a dramatic pause, before her gaze became somber and serious. "I want to challenge you for leadership of this band."

The bandit's eyes widened a little as bit by bit the whole room fell silent, attention turned on the throne.

The troll boomed out in laughter. He seized both draw girls by the hair and held one down a his laughter trailed off into a roar. After a moment he quickly switched them, pouring the rest of his seed down the other girl's throat.

“Rahl!” he boomed out as the girls closed his pants. (They were having some trouble as he was still quite hard.

The ork's jaw was still dropped.

“You've lost control of this girl. When I best her, she's mine.”

The ork could only swallow and nod vaguely.

The bandits sprung into motion, clearing away the center of the room. The musician girls made themselves scarce, but peered over the crowd shyly. The other slaves were somewhere between confused and astounded...

The troll strode out onto the floor, swinging a crystal shield off of his back and drawing a great, black iron ax... “Well, then, girl. You're half naked and unarmed. Perhaps you should ask Rahl to loan you a knife.”

Yaiil merely stays standing by the throne, watching the commotion and the forming battleground unfazed. As she did a familiar calm settled over her, like it always did before a fight. All lewd thoughts were gone, replaced by focus.

Only when everything else was set did she move herself down the stairs into the open space, eyes trained on her large adversary as three deliberately slow steps brought her to her destination five yards away from Jared.

"No need" she calmly replied as she began to bring her hands together in front of her. "Jord Brand"

As she spoke the weapons name her trusted blade began to materialize in her grip, and feeling its familiar weight made her ready for the fight to come as she settled into a crouched combat stance.

Gasps filled the room. Jared's eyes widened for a moment. Then he grinned a toothy grin. “I see this will be more amusing than I’d expected...

"Always happy to please ..." Yaiil's lips curl into something resembling a smile as she focuses on her training, Feeling the air condense under her feet and lifting her up, her soles gliding over the crude Stone Floor with practiced ease as she closely studied each of Jared's moved, searching for the pattern in his Routine, the one gap to exploit ...

Jared jerked right and left, tryign to follow the elf girl as she shot through the air.

Yaiil waited, sword raised at the ready, finally coming to hover in one place long enough for the troll to catch up to her. And just as he raised his axe, opening his cover for a Moment, she stroke, her sword darting forward.

Jared gave a grunt of surprise as the blade blurred through his gaurd, then hammered into his shoulder, slipping between the crystal spars of his pauldron. Bblood ran down his shoulder, but his shield stopped the blow from sinking lower before it could become more than a superficial wound. With an angry snarl, the mighty troll hurled Yaiil's sword up over her head, then gave a straight shield punch to her face!

With the wind under her feet Yaiil nimbly slid out of the way of the incoming shield, using the momentum of her own movement to bring up her blade in a deadly arc against his now open flank.

This time the troll barked in pain as her bladed slahse dthrouhg his throat above the armor. A combination of thick neck, durable magic, and the troll leaping widlly black kept the blow from severing his artieries or esophagus, but he staggered backwards to fast and his rump smashed on the floor!

The troll kept his weapons at the reaady, but rather than strike or rise, he growled as the blood pouring from his wounds burst into crimson flames, healing most of the damage done to him! Then with a quick snarl, he tried to spring to his feet, but gave a grunt of pain as his butt hit the floor again.

The bandits were looking on in pure shock...

Seeing this Yaiil wasted no time to strike again, sliding past him as her swort darted downwards ....

The troll scowled at the attack. He tried to cick her wrists to knock back her blade and got a slash on his thigh for his trouble.

Using the opportunity presented by the still prone troll Yaiil glides around in a half cirle, picking up Speed for a sommersault that brings down her sword with all her might.

The troll gave a furiosu roar as Yaiil cleaved his ear off of the side of his head, leaving a pach of bloody skull bear! The bandit king tried to spring to his feet only to fall forewards onto his knees. Managing to keep a grip on his ax, he surged to his feet.

The outer cave's door rumbled open right about now, thouhg it was hard to hear over the rising din of stratled bandits and slave girls--some of the second were starting to squeel and clap.

By the time Jared was Standing Yail had already slid past and behind him, using the opportunity for a vicious second strike.

With the troll at his full heighth again, over seven and a half feet tall, she couldn't eacily reach past his crystal ringlet, but she could smash through it to bloody his back.

Yaiil tries to read her Opponent again, but this time she Fails, the trolls rage making him unpredictable. So she seizes the initiative by suddenly charging forward and leaping up for a mighty overhead blow.

The troll's shield came in straight, but the troll didn't realize she was coming over it. He caught a curiously dizzy angle on her feet aseveral feet above the ground, and his own headless body crumping to the floor, and then a dizzy montage of his shocked bandits, slave girls jumping and aplauding.

Then the rolling head's world went dark.

Seeing the crumpled lifeless (and headless) form of her Opponent Yaiil focuses for a Moment, using the adrenaline still in her blood to make it flare up in acrimson flame similar to what she observed earlier, curing some of the strain to her exerted muscles.

For a moment, the assembled men stood breathless. Some clenched at their sheathed weapons, others were too shocked...

Yaiil surveyed the bandits, her stare cold and fearless now, still gripping her sword even if its tip was lowered now. She was their leader by all rights, and so she eventually called out:

"Can someone at Long last get me a Shirt?"

"Aye, captain!" one of the orcs replied, and the bandits broke into cheers, calling her, "Captain."

That first ork untied his own shirt and tossed it to her while several slave girls scampered off to get her a clean one.

In the doorway from the entrance hall, the middle aged mage peered out for a moment, meeting her eyes before fading back into the shadows.

At their acclamation Yaiil finally smiled again, and with one swift move rammed her sword tip first into the ground before her feet,causing it to vanish. Bothhands free now she wasted no time to slip into the Shirt tossed in her direction, notmuch caring for the fact that it was too large and not spotlessly clean.

Seeing Vendar she gave a subtle wink in his direction, afraid to give away his Location with anything more overt. Instead she once again called out to the bandits "So all of Jared's is mine now, right?"

Khadavla: "That's right, boss," a one eyed dwarf barked out.

A bakere's dozen slave girls--including the two youthful musicians--came forewards and knelt to her. The eldest--a dwarf girl old enough to show crows feet, but an elegent beatuy, spoke up, "Shall we show you to your rooms, master? Or the door to the treasury?"

Another orc walked casualy up to the fallen troll and drew a chain from out his neck, passing her a silver plated key.

Yaiil pondered for a moment, as she caught the key chain, looking at it thought fully for a moment. Better not appear too greedy now, but poised and sovereign.

"The treasury can wait until tomorrow. Show me my quarters ... but first ..." she turned to the orc who had handed her the key "will you bring his weapons and armor to his quarters as well?" She tried to make it sound like a politely formulated command.

"Of course, b... captain," the ork replied, a bit awkwardly.

He stripped off the bodies crystal ringlet armor--and the heavy crystal epulet. He took the crystal raider's sheild too, and followed behind Yaiil as she was guided by the slaves too a decadent room at the back of the cavern. Half the walls were smooth worked stone, the other half natural cave walls of smoot flowstone. Rugs were piled heavily on the floor. There as a big bed with silk sheets and furrs, a light crystal lantern keeping the place bright along with a few polished steel mirrors. A bar, a wardrobe, and an alcove with a bodoire set up for the slave girls to clean up and pretty themselves. Another alcove held a porcaline and gold leaf tub.

"Not bad, not bad at all..." Yaiil had to nod in appreciation. Jared had definitely lived in style.

What now, though? Yes, she was the leader of these bandits, but she doubted she coudl order them to disband and all become peaceful farmers. Or, evenworse, turn themselves in to the authorities. Probably she should try to contact Vendar, though thatmight be tricky as well, at least if she wanted to do it unobserved.

Business at hand first, then.

"You" she addressed the slave girls. "Where do you usually spend the night? Who of you has serviced Jared sexually? Who has served other men on his command? Who has enjoyed either?"

The elder of the two elf girls among her new property was the first to speak up. “When Jared didn't want us in his bed, Mistress, we have a room through that door,” she indicated a door to the east. Like the door they'd came through, it barred from the inside.

“Jared reserved all of us for his personal use, Mistress,” She continued. “We have serviced only him. Rixi and Kilmini,” she indicated the youngest elf and orc, “are maidens still. Ma... Jared had yet to notice that they had come of age.”

Kilmini gave a little squeak when her chain sister outed them...

"Very well" Yaiil nodded to the explanations. "you may retire for the night now. Except for you ..." she indicated the older elf who had answered her. "Please stay a bit longer, in case I have further questions. What is you name?"

Just then she registered that the orc carrying jared's belongings was still present, using the opportunity to dismiss him politely but determinedly. "You can drop Jared's belongings over there, and may leave afterwards"

Even as she spoke she moved towards the furniture, beginning a thorough examination of its contents.

The orc simply nodded and complied. The other girl's filed into their rooms.

Digging through the chests and the furniture, she found a few changes of Jared's clothing, stashes of silver and gold in various places, knives. At the back of the wardrobe was a crossed pair of teakwood hatchets aroned with a pristine white metal and silver. In a chest, she found a variety of looted treasures, trophies, and an array of toys--restraints, oils, plumes, a few crops, a silk whip, various sizes of dildo, and a strap on made to penetrate both girls at once.

"My name is Onessa Arvrin, mistress," the elf said in a suddenly very soft voice. "Jared called me Lavender." She indicated her pale purple hair, which went almot perfectly with her mother of pearl skin. "I haven't said my name in... I think... Almost three years.

"That is a very pretty name ... Onessa ..." Yaiil mused as she picked up the whip and inspected it curiously, before returning her attention to the other elf again.

"So tell me, what was it like for you to serve Jared? Was he kind or cruel? Were his sexual demands a loathsome experience, or did you find moments of enjoyment? How did he prefer to make use of your body?"

Yaiil knew not where this new curiosity stemmed from, but she saw no reason not to inquire. If she had her say the girls would be free of that particular duty for the foreseeable future.

Onessa gave a little shiver hearing her name on her new mistress's lips. It was all the more intense because she was holding the whip at the same time.

She smiled softly, "I confess, I've never known the hand of any man but Jared. It hasn't been so bad. He took great pride that he could make us scream in bliss."

Her cheeks went a little roseir. Then she looked down, "I can't remember how long it's been since I blushed like this. I think I was Jared's favorite. He would make me suck on his manhood to start the night. Usualy with one or two chain sister's helping me. I was to lick the whole length. The vien that ran down the bottom was especialy sensitive. He liked it when I encolsed it in my breasts, too.

"Jared has been in both my holes... Passions he was big. He would take me on my back, or from behind, with I standing and he on his knees. And that's just starting, he would repostion me as he liked from there.

"Sometimes I was to do the work. He would like back on the bed, or the rug. I would straddle him, facing away, and take him as deep inside of me as would fit. I would ride up and down his manhood. If he was happy with me, he would have me turn and face him as I did this. He loved to watch my breasts."

Percpetion Test=8

From one corner of the room--the left when facing Onessa--Yaiil can hear heavy breathing.

Yaiil attentively listens to Onessa's report, standing still herself. To her it sounded like the elf was indeed enjoying her time with Jared, at least to some degree. She had to think of her own time with rahl. Good, that means she is not traumatized. And right when she was about to reply, to post her next inquiriy ...

"Vendar, Iwould not have thought you were a peeping Tom...."

A chuckle came from the direction of the breething. "I wouldn't have thought you'd give me such aluring things to peep upon a few minutes after a duel to the death."

In a shimmer of light, the wizard appeared there, leaning agianst the wall, staff in hand. He was ever so slightly the worse for wear, having hiked fast to catch up to her--an impressive feat given that the tall man carried about eighty extra pounds in the belly. "Given that you're in charge here now, you might want to tell your men to set new gaurds. One of the three out there is quite dead, I'm afraid. The other two might recover after a few days in bed."

He leaned straightened up a bit and stretched, back cracklign a little, then rolled his neck. I was going to stay hidden 'til i could takl to you alone. I didn't want to disturb any of your plans."

Yaril relaxed slightly at the sight of her traveling companion. Although she was in charge of the bandit gang now, having someone truly trustworthy with her made her feel more secure. Plus, he would hopefull dispense valuable advice. With a smile she replied.

"And how doi explain how Iknow about the fates of the guards." Quickly her gaze shifted over to Onessa, and back to Vendar. "And I think we can trust Onessa here. She has nothing to gan from betraying me. Correct?"

The elf girl was still clearly a little startles by the magicians appearence. Her smile flashed when she heard her name again. "Nothing at all, mistress. You can rely on me."

She glanced back and forth, then offered, "You could send me to take a meal to the gaurds and inform them of your ascencion? I'll see to it the survivors are cared for, but if they're not told who attacked them, there will be distress."

Vander's eyes narrowed thoughtfully. "Might be best to let the truth be known. The basics, at least, I was your companion and was on my way to help you. If you have basic control of these men, I can keep my eye out for a vengleful knife in the back, or win a duel or two if that's how they operate."

Yaiil thought this over for a moment, hands on her hips and head slightly bent forward. Maybe it truly was for the best, at least better than thinking up elaborate ruses that only come crashing down on her later. It would also be a good test of her authority now how the badits would react to that proclamation.

"All right ..." she raised her head to look at the two "Let's do it this way. Onessa, should we accompany you, just for your safety?" With a glance to the other elf's hands, she added with a grin "I would leave the whip here, though."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom