Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Earthdawn) Persephone's Diadem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenshi

Supernova
Chapter One: A Den of Theives

The rising sun laced rose colored radiance between the mountains and caressed amethyst sparkles from the clean snow atop them. The coming of spring saw the jewel-flowers blooming in scattered patches of brilliant color along the roadsides and down the mountain slopes.

A mere month ago, old Ognar's body had been burred in barren soil. Now the world was green and new.

Morning found Vendar Quills bidding a gracious thanks to Mrs. Amina Martel for the night's lodging and home cooked breakfast. It was the wandering wizard's first day in town. He had a task, one he knew he could not carry out alone. “Excuse me,” he asked of three gray-bearded men taking breakfast together on a porch, “Do any of you know where I might find the warrior Yaiil?”

"Hi Geralt"

The aged farmer halted his movements, his thick pitchfork wielding arms pausing for a moment shoveling the hay into the boxes of his barn. Night was about to fall, and that meant he had to bring in his horses soon. For now, though he shifted his bulk and looked at the origin of that sweet voice. As expected Yaiil, that lovely Elven lass, was standing in the aisle, her figure framed by the sunlight shining in through the main door.

"Hey, Yaiil. What brings you here?" he greeted her friendly, resting his aching back by leaning on his tool for a moment. Oh fleeting youth, how are you missed.

"That beast that culled the herds all around the village. You've herad of it, I am sure." Oh yes, he was. He had lost two sheep himself to it. She pointed to the black bundle tucked under her left arm, which upon close inspection turned out to be fresh fur. "I got it, finally. Now I am heading back to the village, and since your farm was on the way ..."

Geralt grinned. That girl looked so frail and lovely, and one would not believe how deadly she was with that big sword strapped across her back. But he knew better, knew that old Ognar had trained her well. He actually knew her very well, also.

"... you thought you could get some of my cock ?" His grin was heartfelt, but not derisive. Yaiil merely nodded, her lips pressed together ans she apparently suppressed a little blush. Even now, after all these times. He had no idea why out of all the guys in the village the girl had picked him to fuck with, but neither did he care. Things were as they were, and he was happy about that.

"Why aren't you a good girl and get naked while I finish this here?" Without waiting for her reaction he turned back to his chore, the pitchfork soon in full swing again, but he could hear the telltale sounds of leather straps being undone and clothing being discarded. And when he was finally done and turned back to her, she still stood in the same spot, but her sword now leaned against one of the support beams, all her garments were neatly folded uderneath and the blond Elven beauty was stark naked, massive jugs and hairless groin included. And how sweet she looked as she stood there with her hands folded in front of her. "Comve over here" he waved her towards him "an old man can't walk as much..."

Obediently Yaiil followed, and three steps brought her within half a yard of the man. Geralt was a well off farmer as evidenced by the healthy gut spanning his shirt and his clean shaven face. Soon, though, her attention was captivate elsewhere. Without warning he had raised his hands and hefted both of her fat udders. They were not only astonishingly big, but also very sensitive, and like every time before his kneading and groping sent plesant shivers down her spine, the occasional gasp escaping her lips. For half a minute he treated her so as Yaiil stood there passively, her breasts filled with a suffusing stimulating warmth as she felt her moisture accumulating between her legs. Then the man stopped, and his left hand came to rest on her shoulder, urging her downwards with gentle pressure.

Yaiil obeyed, her knees bending until they came to rest on the sandy ground, and once she had settled her firm behind on her haunches Geralt's hand shifted from her shoulder to the back of her head where it grabbed the base of her single braid. Meanwhile his other hand undid the latch of his pants and brought out his member, already rigid and ready and dripping precum. Gripping the shaft he briefly tapped the elf girls cheek with his tip before pointing it straight at her lips. Her mouth opened, and soon her head was bobbing up and down on his length, his hand in her hair dictating her rhythm as her own hands rested inactively in her lap. Now it was the old man's turn to groan in satisfaction.

"I ... want to fill ... your other hole..." he finally brought forth under heavy panting, pulling her back, his manhood plopping free of her mouth, now glistening with saliva. "See that hay bale over there?" His chin jerked to the right "Get on top of it, will you?" His knees were giving him problems as of late, but thankfully Yaiil liked the sort of position that would allow him to stand upright.

Graceful ike an antelope she rose back to her feet, gave him a wink, and then, with a demonstrative swa of her hips, sauntered over, climbing atop the bale such that her knees rested close to the edge, spread lower thighs sticking out over it and most of her upper body rested on her elbows. By the time she had made herself comfortable on all fours Geralt was already behind her, and immediately his left hand gripped her hip as his right hand guided his manhood towards her entrance. Through his tip he sensed how wet she already was, and so he did not dally an longer, driving forward with a powerful jerk of her hips, impaling his rod into her in one go. Yaiil's lustful groan filled the barn.

After holding himself inside her for a few seconds to savor the tight confines of her vagina wrapping itself around his engorged shaft the farmer's right hand found its way to her hips as well, and he began his rhythm of slow, powerful thrusts. Occasionally one of his hands crept forward, his fingers digging into one of the heavy udders swaying beneath her chest, but for most of the time they formed a firm hold around her slender hips.

The lovely elf greatly enjoyed this crude primal rutting, and she made no effort to conceal her approval, especially since she knew how much the man behind her enjoyed her liud moans. It was a good thing, then, that the Flint farm was far from the village and she could let go completely. For minutes their sighs and grunts and groans and the slapping of his hips against her bare buttocks were the only sound in the barn, until eventually Yaiil tensed, and Geralt felt the familiar clamping down around his meaty lance as the girl before him grew tense. She had reached her climax.

Being gripped so forcefully the old farmer did not take much longer, and half a dozen strokes later he drove himself into her fully and held himself there as his seed started to shoot into her womb, painting her insides spurt for spurt until he was spent.

A deep, satisfied sigh, and a gentle slap descended on her right buttock as he finally withdrew, a thin trail of various fluids hanging between his tip and her vagina for a few moments. As he did the elf girl slumped forward on the hay bale, resting limply on it after her orgamsn. "If you weren't such a great warrior, you'd make a lovely house wife" he commented in good humor. Well, she had cooked for him once. Naked. The food had been so so, but at that moment he had not cared in the least. The dessert had been grand. Lately he was entertaining thoughts about watching as she let one of his neighbors fuck her, but so far he had not voiced these, and neither did he today.

As he tucked his softening penis away and moved to retrieve his pitchfork again, Yaiil finally rose and turned to retrieve her belongings. She was getting dressed, a sign she was about to leave. "You won't stay overnight?" She shook her head as she pulled up her pants "No, mom and dad are expecting me for dinner."

Not much later, Yaiil reached her home to find her father out back, leaning over the fence and panting as he pressed one hand into his back. A man little younger than he was chording wood at the chopping block in the side yard, making idle conversation with an odd accent.

“Really, Marek.” Thwak! “I quite appreciate the chance for some exercise.” Thwack! “And you really shouldn't chord wood when cramping.” Thwak! “I cut myself that way more than once.” Thwak! “My swordmaster set the potion a few paces further from me every time. Passions bless the little bastard!” Thwak!

From behind, it was easy to mistake the guest for a young warrior—broad shouldered and backed, with rippling muscles, but coming around the yard, she got a better look. He was carrying maybe 80 extra pounds—all of it in the belly. As he'd taken his shirt off to work, this was particularly noticeable, as were the faded stretch marks. His golden brown curls were dusted with silver in the mustache and the front of the beard. His hair was thinning in the front, and pulling back at the sides, making a sort of receded widows peak. He wore sturdy leather trousers with a few pouches and a small, heavy dwarven sword on his belt.

Yaiil observed the exchange of the two men from a few yards distance. Seeing her foster father like this, his aching back troubling him, had been a too common sight recently, and so she was thankful for any help he received, even though she did not know the other man, a rare occurrence in such a small village.

"Father, were you working too much again?" she addressed him as she finally stepped closer, the disapproval clear in her voice "And who is our guest who so graciously helped you out?"

The old tailor smiled fondly at his daughter and offered the stranger a towel as he burried the ax in the chopping block.

"This is Vendar Quills, my dear. He says he wants to meet you. Alim usualy chords wood for us, but he's still broken up about his brother not coming back from the river market..."

The balding man accepted the towel, "Thank you, Marek. It was no trouble." He reached for a lace up white shirt that was sitting on a chair on the porch next to a staff. "Everyone speaks very highly of you, Yaiil... Except, of course, for those who go green with jealosy the moment i mention you. I see why." He chuckled as Marek gave him a cautious look.

Vendar pulled his shirt over his head and offered Yaiil his hand before he took the time to lace it. "I need your help, Yaiil. Aparently your town does too, if wagons aren't making it back from the river market."

That was a new, a very recent development. Four wagons now had not returned from the river market if the villagers were to be believed. Yaiil would have looked into the issue sooner, but the beast in the mountainwoods was the more pressing, and the more confirmed threat. With that off her back, though ...

She shook the man's hand and introduced herself. "I'm Yaiil, but you know that already." Well, he had even addressed her by her name. And she had a rough idea who those green with jealousy would be. Even though she had not fucked their husbands ... yet.

"So you want to look into this as well?" she inquired curiously. "How did the missing wagons get your attention?"

“Bandits—those who last long—get nomadic,” the heavyset man explained as he laced up his shirt—which was heavily padded. “This band is lead by an outcast troll, Jerek One-Eye. 4 months ago a caravan they took included an item being delivered too my teacher—a large rectangular-cut emerald. By the time I got there to retrieve it, Throlls authorities were up in arms and the bandits had scattered. Near as I can tell, they've recently started up again on this side of the river. I'm hoping you can help me deal with them. I have some coin to offer if we can retrieve the emerald. That will probably mean tracking them back to their hideout.”

Yaiil nodded. That sounded plausible at the very least.

"If there are bandits around targeting the villagers and their wagons, I will do my best to deal with them. And any help is certainly appreciated."

By the look of him Vendar seemed capable to hold his own in a fight. even in a troll lair.

"But we should start our hunt tomorrow, in the morning. It is getting late."

The next morning Vendar met Yaiil on the River Road. The heavyset man looked all the bulkier in blue and white robes with a wide brimmed hat—perhaps there was something more than his belly under the robes? He held a crystal-topped staff in his left hand, his right he reflexively worked through finger stretches as he waited. “Good morning, Yaiil,” he offered her an excited smile. “I'm eager to see you in action—and hope that together we can put an end to these brutes. I've been chasing them for months and get quite tired of the long train of slain men and ravished maidens. I don't suppose you have any skill at tracking?"

"I have some..."

Except for the big sword across her back Yaiil did not look like she was heading for battle. She had protection, though not of an easily visible sort, and so her clothing instead was focused on movbility. Tight fitting leather pants adorned her legs and stretched across her firm rear, on her feet she wore a pair of light boots and her upper body was clothed in a plain linen shirt.

"I picked up a thing or two when chasing beasts or bandits in the woods together with Ognar, but I am no expert."

Vendar couldn't resist letting his eyes take a slow wander down the young woman's body. “You are a sight to warm a man's blood,” he whispered when his eyes got back to her own.

Stop that, old lech, he chided himself quietly, You have a daughter her age.

He chuckled ruefully, “Sorry, I asked you here for your sword, not so I could make a fool of myself over a girl half my age. Let's get started. I suspect we'll either find the sight of an attack, or the thugs will find us.”

"The advantage of a simple plan is that not as many things can go wrong in its execution." Yaiil smiled a she replied. Indeed, right now they had no lead that could bring them closer to solving the bandit problem - or whatever else might be the true reason for the wagon's disappearance. So the first order of business was to look for exactly those.

"Let's get started then" With these words se set out to march down the path leading out of the village and towards whatever untold danger would await them.

Those other allusions and comments Vendar had dropped ... she thought it best to ignore them for now. There was a job waiting to be done, and she would neither want to give the man false hope nor shatter his illusions yet.

Perception: Step 8/2d6 = 5+3 = 8
If Tracing is more appropriate: Step 10/2d8 = 4+5 = 9

Vendar proved to have little trouble maintain a reasonable pace despite the weight of years and belly. He held his staff lightly as he walked with it. He didn't make much attempt at conversation, though she could tell from his breathing he'd have little trouble if he wished too.

Spell Matrix: Aura Strike
Spell Matrix: Dodge Boost
Spell Matrix: Hair Frenzy

Two hours down the road, though they'd yet to come across a wagon, Yaiil spotted trouble. On a bare gray rise beside the road, some three meters up a fairly steep incline thirty meters down the road, crouched perhaps the ugliest ork she'd ever seen. His face was craggy, his nose flat, and his skin a similar white-gray to the stone. He'd died his leathers a similar tone, and held a long bow with an thick arrow knocked.

images%203_zpskmcz8pan.jpg

At the sight of the orc Yaiil demonstratively spreads her lower arms, her empty palms facing the creature, to emphasize her nonviolent intention. Is he part of the bandits, or are other motives leading him here? Maybe she can find out.

Continuing her advance at a moderate pace she smiles at the archer and in her friendliest tone she speaks. "I am Yaiil. And you are?" Inwardly, though, she is ready to react at a moments notice should the orc decide to let his arrow fly.

Seduction roll: Step7/1d12 = 10

“Yaiil,” The orc echoed her in a rather feral, breathy tone. He rose smoothly to his feet, arrow still knocked but bow not bent. “I am Rhal. Put down your sword and surrender your purse, I will show you why I am called the Gray Pillar. Tell the human to do the same and he may leave with his blood still in his veins.”

The elfmaid caught a shifting of stone from the side of the road, about fifteen meters ahead. She didn't see anyone through the bushes and boulders, but it was a good guess that someone else was there, and approaching them.

Vendar's bushy brow's furrowed. He chuckled ever so softly as he noted that the ork's eyes were almost completely on the deliciously buxom elfmaid. Emerald eyes focused strangely as he peered through into astral space to take a look at the ork's aura...

The wizard planted his staff quietly in the ground in front of him and rested both hands on it.

Astral Sight (DC 8) Roll 16 (1 Strain)
Damage 1
Wounds 0

"I don't want to fight ..." Yaiil unfastens the strap that holds her sword in place and lets the weapon slowly slide to the ground behind her before making another step forward. "... but I need my purse myself. I am sure you understand this. There must be another way to solve this dispute ..."

If she had understood his 'Gray Pillar' reference correctly that orc had quite a bit of a sexual interest in her. If at the very least it served to bring him down from that hill and within melee range, that alone would be helpful and worth a bit of deception. Plus, she was curious, sort of, now ...

If only there weren't that unknown variable in the bushes.

Seduction Roll: Setp 9(7+2)/d8+d6 = 5+9 = 14

Vendar studded the orc in astral space for a few moments longer, 'til he could make out the feral man's aura.

Gotcha...

He blinked a litle bit as he processed what was happening in normal reality, then called in Sperethiel, “Yaiil, what do you want me to do?”

Yaiil's brows furrowed for a moment. Was vendar trying to communicate with the orcs in their own tongue? No, that did not sound like orcish, or rather how she imagined Orcish should sound. Far to melodious ... too .. oh, that ... Well, for he rcompanion it would seem a natural conclusion that she, as an elf, would speak the Elven tongue.

Well, she never had the opportunity to learn it.

So she merely gave an indecisive shrug of her shoulders, hopefully that would not be misinterpreted, and continued to watch Rhal.

Rhal wasn't certain what the human was saying either, but her shrug only served too lock his eyes on Yaiil's massive mamaries...

As the pale gray orc openly licked his lips, Yaiil caught sight of a second bandit moving into position beside her, crouched behind a scrubby bush at the side of the road. He could get to her with relative ease. This one was even bigger and burlier than the Rhal—beefier than Vendar with barrel chest. His green skinned face was none too pleasant—if vastly easier on the eyes than the gray orcs!--and decorated with lines of crimson war paint. He was holding a heavy halberd low to the ground—even with her alchechemically infused skin and supernatural durability, she did not want to take a hit from that! The orc also wore a heavy buff-coat of lion skin.

Gazrak_zpsjvd6jrai.jpeg

After a moment, Rhal snarled and raised his bow at Vendar, "Drop your purse and leave, human. Since I'm keeping the girl, you can keep your staff."

Vendar scowled for a moment, but nodded and undid his purse. He dropped it on the ground with a heavy 'chink!', then backed steadily down the road...

Vendor's eyes flickered to the side of the road and he blinked, swallowed hard, and kept going. I hope you know what you're doing, girl!

Yaiil was not so sure about that right now herself, but aborting her plan now seemed even sillier. Soon enough Rhal would come close, the range advantage of his bow negated, and then would be the proper time to strike. Of course vendar did not know the specialtrick she had up her sleeve regarding her weapon.

Still she would have preferred to be able to communicate with the man now and plan together. As is, all she coudl do was to hope in turn that he knew what he was doing.

So she pretended not to have noticed the other orc in the bushes, and merely kept looking at Rhal, as if only now it had dawned on her "You want to keep me? But ..."

Rahl relaxed his bow and flipped his arrow into the same hand as the bow stave when Vendar disappeared around the bend. The orc tossed a coil of rope down the side of the rock and casually ran down the side, steadying himself with one hand on the rope. Then he strode boldly up the road. “Oh, yes, Yaiil, I will keep you. You'll sleep at the foot of my bed, and I'll keep you open and screaming in pleasure from dusk 'til dawn every night...”

then with a malicious grin, he added, “The other bandits will only get to enjoy you if you misbehave. But...”

The green orc stepped around the bush and came up behind her to grab for her arm. She noticed he didn't have any rope about him...

“Gorm did his part, so you'll have to please him too this first night.”

Peering carefully around the bend, Gorm gave a frustrated growl and focused his eyes on the astral again. i'm too far away! He gave a pained grunt as he found himself too jittery to focus properly on the Astral Plane.

From dusk till dawn every night? Did Rahl truly never sleep, or was he a bit of a show off here?

This was not the time for witty banter, though. Rahl just had admitted that he was part of a larger gang, and she had to decide quickly whether she should let them take her to their camp, saving her the effort to track them with her limited skills. Or rather find some other bandits to track, since if these two were slain now there would be no clue to lead Vendar and herself on.

What surprised herself was that she was not in the least worried about or afraid of sexual favors that might be asked of her, at least not now. So far Geralt was the only man she had lain with, and she was most of all curious what sex with an orc would be like. Partly that curiosity was bolstered by her confidence in her ability to defeat the two should the need arise. In the camp, with who knew how many other orcs around, though, that would no longer be the case, and as such following them all the way carried a certain risk.

At the very least she could let them show her the general direction, though, so she allowed Gorm's fingers to close around her upper arm as she demonstratively gulped hard.

"Don't you have an orc woman for that?"

Rahl snickered and Gorm laughed aloud. The big ork behind her firmly pulled her wrists together behind her back—not forcing them into an uncomfortable lock, but getting her in a position where he could. The green brute gave a sharp inp at the side her her throat, then a more delicate nibble on her her earlobe, that moved up the line of the blond's pointed ear...

Rahl grinned as he gave her breasts a squeeze through her blouse Then he fisted her blouse in both hands and gloated, “why would I want an ork girl, when I could have these?”

He jerked hard, shredding her blouse form her body!

Yaiil's impressive breasts spilled free the moment the torn remnants of her shirt were tossed away, and near automatically she let out an audible surprised gasp, reflexively first looking down at her exposed mammaries and then immediately back up at Rahl, genuine surprise at that rash course of action clearly readable in her sweet face.

Her breasts, meanwhile, had heavily settled into their natural hanging position after a bit of erratic jiggling in the aftermath of the yanking, and the cool air caused her thick nipples to harden, or was it really just the air? Like with the strong grip Gorm had of her wrists conflicting emotions were at work. There was some fear, naturally, but her confidence into her skill still kept this at a bearble level. Then there was the supposed shame, with her whole upper body now bare to the leering eyes of these two criminals. But just like when she had first stripped for Geralt she found nothing to be ashamed of. This was her body, and she liked it the way it was, and what should be wrong about others liking it as well? And, still, there was a growing excitement, one she did not understand yet.

Her arms briefly flexed in the orc's grip, but then she relaxed again, as if realizing the futility of such a struggle.

"Didn't you ... want to ... take me tonight?" Which was still many hours away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom