Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Earthdawn) Persephone's Diadem

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yup, Yaiil I am. And that's not enough for you?" Yaiil turned her head to grin at Rahl insolently. Well, what to tell them? Better not mention that she was a warrior adept, that might spoil what surprise she still had in store. On the other hand they had seen the big sword she was carrying around. Maybe stay close to the truth? That would also serve to explain her good physical shape.

"I just started my apprenticeship as a guard for our village. They want me to learn how to fight with that big sword from some revered ancestor, and I can barely lift the thing ..." she visibly scoffed at the mention, briefly dipping into a sour mood "I sometimes get the impression they are more concerned with the weapon's well being and legacy than with mine."

"But ... don't you want to give me something to cover my breasts? Or would you rather have your whole gang oogle your prize?" As she was thinking about it, though, Yaiil was no longer sure what she would prefer.

Rahl threw back his head and laughed. The road was wideneing out, and he was able to step up next to wrap his chorded arm around Yaii's sleek waist. "I think I'd like to show you off," he replied in a smug voice.

If only showing off would be all that would happen. A full camp of bandits getting to see her massive bare udders? Did Rahl really think they would only watch? She hoped he was right as she continued to march ahead, giving a resigned "If you say so ..."

After a moment, Rhal snickered again. "We probably should have grabbed that sword. Still, i have my prize this day."

A little while later, four dwarves in bronze skullcaps popped their heads--over a rise up ahead. They leared and hooted greetings. One man--distinct for the fact that a good quarter of his teeth were missing at random--called down, "Quite a prize you've taken their, Rahl!"

Another called down, "How much do you want for a taste of her?"

Rahl bellowed out laughing again and pulled Yaiil's close against his side as they continuted first towards, and around the bend where the dwaves sat. "I'm starved!" the orc bellowed. "Rape and pillage is hungry work! Has dinner begun."

"Aye!" the third dwarf called, raising a haunch of mutton from a platter he'd set next to his crossbow.

"Good! To dinner!" He moved further around the bend 'til a sturdy wooden wall built into the side of the hill indicated a cave. Rhal led her right up to the door. He rapped three times hard. Then once. Then three times again.

So she had found the bandit hideout, and rather quickly so. Though her means most definitely had been unusual.

Now, though, Yaiil had to be cautious. Those dwarves clearly lusted after her, and they would not be the only ones. Rahl's embrace felt almost comforting. Almost.

At the door she was quick to memorize that combination. Besides that, not much for her to do yet, or was there? Her time would come once she met the leader.

A moment later the bar was tossed back with a crash.

It was hard to call what opened the door anything but a creature. It was taller than many trolls, with dark skin, broad shoulders, and a great belly. It was square like a dwarf, with a face somewhere between a dwarf and an orc.

The mosnter leared down at her, then his huge hand reached for her breasts...

Rahl's dagger was in his hand in a heartbeat. He struck the monster in the wrist with the pommel, then flipped it around to level at the ogre. "Hands off, Flagel. This one's mine. You know the rules."

"Rules...' the creature growled, then pouted. "Right, rules. Go eat allready, Rahl."

Yaiil exhaled briefly, but audibly. That moment had been tense, but strangely enough she had not been afraid in the least at the troll's approaching hand. Some part of her had almost anticipated the contact.

As her muscles relaxed she processed what she just heard. "What rules?" she whispered leaning over to her orc captor, quietly so only Rahl could hear it.

Rhal guided her into the cave. It quickly gave way to an old mine shaft--probably mined out beofre the scourge and just now discovered and repurposed. There were fresh torches in sconces on the wall. Music and raucus laughter rose up from bellow.

"My right to keep what i've claimed," he replied in a deep rumble, leanign across to nibble on the elf girl's neck...

Then he lead her down a left fork and they soon found themselves in a sort of rolicing mead hall. Three girls in skimpy, gauzing clother--two humans and a dwarf---danced and gyrated together atop a sturdy table in the middle of the room. At the far back, a powerfully built troll sat reclined on a throne. An elf girl on one kee, a human on the other--were feeding him morsels from a great platter. He wore crystal ringlet over his tunic. A heavy sword and a crystal shield were slung behidn his throne. He had skin like coarse-ground butterscotch. One eye was covered in a patch. An amber jewel was centered on the front of the patch.

All around them bandits feasted and made merry, orcs and dwarves mostl, with a scattering of humans, tskrang, and a signle elf. At least half again as many slave girls circulated among them. They wore little more than Yaiil, though their garb inclinded collars and theri breasts were at least partialy covvered--often in a lacy drape that could be eaisly lifted. Most of the other slave girls in the room were orc or dwarf.

Off to one side two more slave girls--slightly more clothed than their coutnerparts, with fresh faces and lush, youthful curves provided music. The orc altnernated between bongo drums and a great harp. The elf girl made a violin dance and jubilate.

Quite the sight that was, quite the activity. Apparently the bandits had caught themselves quite some female company already. Seeing how scantly clad most of them were, she did not bother even trying to cover herself up, trying to move as natural and confident as was possible under the circumstances.

Yaiil's attention immediately was on the troll at the opposite side of the room, being fed on his throne. It seemes clear who that was, and so she studied him intently, his weaponry and armor, his eye patch ...

"So, that over there ... that's Jerek?"

She needed to learn about that troll as much as she could.

“That's him,” Rhal replied. The ork settled into a chair and pulled Yaiil down across his lap. Unlike most of the other girls in this position—even most of the orks—it put her taller than her new master.

A child hustled up to them with a platter of trenchers and mutton stew, and a plate of fried potatoes, and summer squash Parmesan.

The orc held Yaiil close with one arm. With he other, he ate bare handed, instructing her that she should do the same—and from the same trencher and tray. She could feel the trolls eyes on her.. Both of them? Surely the gem on that eye patch wasn't looking at her? Even more hungrily than the flesh eye?

She was getting a lot of admiring eyes—ad Rhal a lot of playfully jealous jibes. Other slave girl were giving her jealous looks too.

And then there was the nigh unreadable, but vaguely nervous, glances the two youthful musicians threw her way from time to time.

Yaiil grabbed one of the carved wooden spoons lying around on the table and began to help herself to some of those fried potatoes, carefully balancing the nourishing plant on the crude utensil not to spill anything on its way to her mouth. Notthe best ever, but at least nourishing.

That gem on the troll's eye path ... she remembered Ognar telling her stories about blood charms, pattern items fusing with the user's body. There was her own subdermal armor as well, and Ognar had specifically mentioned artificial eyes used by archers to enhance their accuracy. Maybe Jarek had lost one of his eyes in battle and now gotten himself a replacement?

What was confusing her, though, was why the elf and the orc at the instruments appeared so nervous. The jealousy and the envy of the other slave girls she could understand on some level, but why would she give reason for such concerns?

She continued her chat with Rahl casually "Whom do all the girls here belong to?" There were quite a few bustling about,after all. "I'm assuming the duo at the instruments are Jerek's?"

Perception: 8 -> 2d6 -> 5+3 = 8

Studying the musicians a little longer, Yaiil noted that the subtle nervous looks were actually for everyone around them.

“Most of us own a few girls,” Rahl replied. “A lot of them are Jerek's.

Rahl glanced over at the two musicians. “Ah, those two are Jerek's, yes. They're growing up. He'll probably enjoy them soon. Jerek doesn't approve of hurting children or enjoying girls before they're ripe.”

Looking back at Jerek, the big troll had one of the girls in his lap suck his fingers clean. Then he rested them on the arm of his chair. She noticed it then—one of the girls had been in the way unitl now. A rectangular cut emerald the size of the trolls fist!

That emerald. Yaiil's thoughts snapped out of wondering what sexual escapades would be up next and were back to her first meeting with Vendar...

... the heavyset man explained as he laced up his shirt—which was heavily padded. “This band is lead by an outcast troll, Jerek One-Eye. 4 months ago a caravan they took included an item being delivered too my teacher—a large rectangular-cut emerald."...

The gem was so unique in its properties, this must be the one her companion was looking for. Two birds with one stone, it seemed. All she'd have to do was to challenge Jerek and beat him. Easier as it sounds, would he even accept her challenge?

"So how many other girls do you own?" she playfully inquired from Rahl, to buy time while she was sorting her own thoughts.

That reaction was not too happy, and neither was Yaiil able to hide that expression of dislike spreading on her face. She simply saw no sexual attraction from or to other members of her own sex. Why couldn't Rahl just be happy dicking them one after the other? This was not looking as much fun as it did before.

So she carefully began to formulate her reply "You ... want me to have intercourse ... with another woman?"

Yaiil's brow furrowed.

"Persuade you? Why ... can't you just order me and all that?"

Rahl snickered again and reached around the elf girl's tight, tiny waist. His hand came around to lift her great, silky melon and massage. "Why yes, I can. I can order you to do all manner of things. But if you start trying to find ways to please me yourself, well, then you'll get creative.

He gave her nipple a little tweak, then finished huskily. "Creative can be very fun."

But ... that's not what she wanted. Now that she thought about it what she really had liked about their stint at the roadside was how he had just roughly taken her against that rock, confident in his strengh and concerned only with his own pleasure. And she had secretly hoped for more of the same, him dragging her to his bed and mounting her whenever he felt the urge.

Not ... that ...

These silly suggestions even ruined some of the effect his hand on her tit would otherwise have had, and by now she was visibly pouting, shoulders slumped as she still sat in his lap.

"What sort of creative ... things ... ?" came her alibi reply.

images%203_zpskmcz8pan.jpg

Yaiil could feel Rahl's huge manhood hardening in his pants beneath her hips. He started to tug on the nipple of the breast he'd claimed. “Nothing that can't wait.” Rahl leaned around the elf girl, 'til he could nibble on the side hf her throat. The orc's flattened out nostril's flared as he inhaled deeply.

Suddenly—as if in a furry—Rhal swept a patch of table clear, platters and crockery tumbling off of the table. For a moment, every one went into startled silence.

Yaiil found herself lifted to her feet and bent over the table. A few deft jerks dropped her pants down around her ankles.

First the other orc men, then the rest of the bandits, and finally most of the slave girls began to laugh uproariously.

Oh no, not this ... Yaiil's cheeks reddened visibly as she craned her neck and her eyes darted from one bandit or bandit wench to another, all apparently amused by her fate, or what would soon become her fate, under the eyes of everyone interested.

As much shame as she felt, though, her lust was even stronger. When she was pinned on the table surface and her leg wear yanked down to expose her, she desired nothing more than for Rahl to sink his orchood into her once again, with all the verve and gusto he could muster, and she did not care for the spectators they would have. In a way ... a very strange way ... it made all this even more exciting, despite the humiliation she felt at the moment.

images%203_zpskmcz8pan.jpg

A huge ash-grey hand siezed a hang of sunlight yellow hair. One powerful finger dipped down Yail's channel as he held her over the table. Finding Yail's resposnive body wet enouhg for his tastes, the orc gave a satsified grunt. His finger slipped out and pawed at one silky melon. She had only a moment's warning--in the form of his cock head finding her channel--before the orc's huge member bottomed out in her channel in a single mighty thrust!

Yaiil wanted to rear up under That explosion of pleasure radiating out from her suddely filled lust canal, but the rough hand in he rhair kept her in place, and so she mearely was able to groan her arousal into the table surface beneath her as she was forcefully impaled, his hips slapping against her buttocks and his balls tickling her nether lips.

The orc gasped and squeezed his eyes shut. HIs tusks showed as a grin of bliss blossed across his features. "Still so tight," he taunted. "Were your other lovers even as big as my finger?"

The orc pulled expertly back, almost out, before hammering in!

Again!

And again!

Then he pulled her head up by the sunlight tresses and dropped one breast too stroke her clit with that finger. Yaiil noted, as he began hammering into her in earnest, that he'd just put her on dispaly for the entire table. All eyes were on her, drinking in her elfin chin, jiggling silky globes, and--because they were both so tall--even the orc's grey-white manhood vanishing into the depths of her puffy pussy again and again and agian...

The minstril's swallowed as they wached. One girl licked her lips in spite of herself. The other whimpered softly and focused herself and her chain sister on their music, intinctively picking up a pace tha would match the cock hammering into the blond girl's velvet depths.

Firmly in the orcs grip there was little Yaiil could do other than take what he was dishing out. She felt her udders bounce every time Rahl sunk his orchood into her, and wherever she looked all she could see were smug, leering faces clearly enjoying her misfortune. Only ... it did not feel like misfortune to her.

Instead her inner walls were soaking, coating the orc's member in her juices which led to slurping sounds accompanying their rutting, and her arousal level was starting to soar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom