The Demon Lord Rises (Broomhandle and Princess)

"Mm, I like honey," he smirked, his golden eyes glowing with hunger as he shifted closer, hands trailing along her hips to pull her closer. "Besides, Lady Medusa...I think it would amuse you to see me turn into a depraved beast." Something that she could happily get, if she so chose...but no, she was more elegant and refined than that, so she liked to believe. He knew the woman inside her was a hungry slut that wanted nothing more than a mindless release.

Ah, the fun was getting her there, all the same.

Medusa's hand trailed down his chest and eventually towards the wound that Link had given him. Warmth radiated against it as she used her magic to mend it. It was like a regular wound, he could not use his own magic to regenerate so she decided to help him out. "Hmm, perhaps it would be, as long as you can turn yourself back when you're finished. I still have a use for your cunning, after all."

"A dangerous proposition, my dear Medusa..." he purred, his grin long and hungry. "Are you willing to accept that kind of responsibility? The beast in me is not so gentle with my toys...and I would hate to break such a perfect one like you," he said, his hand brushing across her cheek.

"Funny how you think I'm the toy. You don't need to worry about me, worry about yourself." Medusa took a handful of his hair and pulled him down for a kiss. She might not have all the control, but she'd take as much as she could. She slipped her long tongue into his mouth and slid it against his. It was a much more pleasant taste when she initiated it...

He was glad he didn't need coherent though for her little clouds of darkness to weave their way home, because her kiss was mind-numbing in the best way as he returned it hungrily, his hands already slipping up her body to tug down her robe. Her beauty needed to be seen, touched...and he wanted all of it as his tongue slid along hers greedily.

Despite the occasional patches of gray scales, her skin was smooth in the most wonderful ways against his touch. She did not fight him this time when he disrobed her, in fact she only deepened the kiss as she snaked her delicate arms around his thick neck. She would earn his loss of self, because this time she'd actually try to drive him into madness with her seductive wiles...

Her robe went somewhere irrelevant when it hissed down her body, and he was only faintly aware that they were at his castle when their feet shifted and he was on familiar ground. Good, that made this much easier. His hands slid to her legs, hoisting her up with a hungry growl as he pressed her against the nearby wall, his hips already starting to mash against her in hunger. Whatever had gotten into her, he hoped it continued.

A soft moan escaped her lips when he pressed her against the wall, but she didn't back down from their kiss. She would not fall into his little toy role, in fact she'd make him her toy. He would learn today what it meant to sleep with a Goddess, and after today he would never be completely satisfied by anyone but her. She let go of his hair only to run her fingers along his armor with a spark of magic, and it disintegrated as if it was being eaten by acid. It was time for him to be naked too.

Ganondorf didn't complain in the slightest, he only shifted closer, letting his teeth find purchase on her neck as his fat, erect cock was free from his confining prison. "Mm, you are perfection..." he rumbled darkly against her skin. "It's a shame you hide it so much..." he said, his fat tip brushing along her moist lips, causing him to suck in a long breath.

"Mnn," The Goddess purred approvingly, willingly tilting her head back to expose more of her neck to his teeth. "There are few who deserve to see what's underneath my robes, Ganondorf." Medusa answered softly as she felt his cock against her already wet, glistening lips. It only took a little of her aphrodisiac to give him those powerful primal urges to mate with her. She was curious to see if he intended to keep control like he did last time. It would feel so much better for him..and her, if he simply let go this time.

He growled lowly at that, oh...he remembered, he could feel the urges sink in. The reflexive resistance was like a muscle, a muscle that he relaxed. If she wanted it...he would provide, and it didn't take long before those urges came to him and his fingers tightened against her hips, and soon, that fat cock slammed right into her eager pussy with a hungry snarl, his hips starting a pace he had no idea that he could begin to keep.

Medusa sucked in a deep breath as his brutal pace began. Luckily for her it didn't take much for him to, quite literally, get her juices flowing. Within seconds she was dripping all over his shaft and it was starting to leak onto his balls that slapped against her plump ass each time he slammed into her. She could already tell this was different than the first time, and her claws dug themselves deep into his back to provoke him even further. "Mnn, careful..." She panted in his ear hotly. "If you give in to it completely, you may not be able to come back to me." She finished before her long tongue slid across his slightly pointed earlobe. It was never as pronounced as the Hylians, but it was there.

He didn't seem to deign it worth replying, but that caress of her tongue was enough to make him shudder with hungry, but he did give in all the same. He let that addictive rush course through his veins like a wild beast who needed a mate, the strength of his hips was loud and hungry, his eyes glowing their molten gold with lust as he pressed her perfect body against his bulk, his hands roughly pawing her ass that seemed jiggle so heavenly with every single impact.

More. He wanted more of it, more pleasure, more scents, more of her.

Even Medusa had a hard time not giving in to her basic instinct. She wanted to continue to tease him so, but the way he kept pounding into her she couldn't seem to keep her thoughts together. He was lost anyway, she had done her part. Her cries of pleasure only got louder from there as she leaned her head against the wall behind her. Her thighs, pussy and ass were turning an angry red color from his relentless pace, her wetness only adding to the sting of their skin slapping against one another. Her nipples tingled and throbbed eagerly, so she moved her hands to grab them play with them without shame. This felt wonderful and she couldn't help herself.

He didn't want to stop, not that he was going to. His hands sunk into the wall of his castle, sinking his fingers in for leverage as he bucked into her wildly, snarling like the ravaging, hungry beast she so desperately wanted him to be. But he was no weakling, he was not some mindless savage, a kernel of intellect remained...if only to infuriate her, to see her let go herself. He had waited so long for such wonderful pleasures, watching her touch herself only made him more eager to move, his balls smacking wetly against her wet cunt.

She would howl, and he would savor every moment of it.

She noticed it, but it was hard to say if she even cared. Medusa would not let him have control of her again, she would let herself go because she wanted to, not because he forced her to. It might have been all the same to him, but it made a world of difference to her. She reacted accordingly to his effort, singing for him just like before if not louder. She was getting closer now that she was allowing herself to feel everything, and it was hard to continue to keep herself relaxed when that pressure was slowly creeping up her legs once more.

And just like he had begun, he slowed down with a slow, heavy snarl, his arms tight as he let out a long, hungry breath. "Not...good enough," he growled faintly, his movements hard, but slow. Two could play her game, even if she thought otherwise. Did she think sex was such an easy way to control him?

Medusa glanced down at him when he spoke, her eyes narrowing just a bit. Not good enough? Just what about her wasn't good enough? The nerve he had, to interrupt their mating just to insult her. "What's the...problem?!" She gasped as he roughly smacked into her. He had a much stronger will than she anticipated....for him to be able to talk before he even reached his first orgasm.

"Mmn...not...not yet," Ganondorf purred, slowly shifting back his shivering hips, his cock glistening with her juices with a hungry purr. "You haven't let go..." It was taking more effort than he wanted to admit to maintain control, but he wouldn't let her win, not like this. Oh no, he had made his stance and he would stand on it until his legs gave out. His entire body was shivering, his muscles tensing and flexing almost in a twitching, shuddering manner.

He was so stubborn, and she actually admired that. It was taking everything he had to pull away from her, she could feel it from the way his body was shaking as he struggled to keep himself controlled. If it hadn't been for the fact that she wanted to cum, she would have been more amused at the sight. "I am letting go," She hissed. "So keep fucking me!" It wasn't her begging, it was a demand.

"Are you?" Ganondorf purred hungrily, grinning from ear to ear his fat cock brushed across her soaked pussy in a slow, teasing manner. "Mm, I don't feel it yet..." he exhaled quickly, his shoulders twitching. He would not bow until she did.

Her pussy twitched eagerly at the feel of his cock sliding against it, her juices lewdly trailing after it. She moaned softly, her expression growing more irritated at his teasing. "I don't know what you're talking about!" She growled as she bucked her hips against him forcefully as if attempting to slip him inside of herself.

"Mm, yes you do," Ganondorf snarled, teeth exposed as his powerful arms twitched, his hips shifting along her dripping cunt. My my...so composed, until she couldn't get what she craved. That is the face he wanted to see, the irritation, the naked hunger. He wanted her squirming, desperate...he would suffer an eternity of need to see this perfect Goddess lose her composure.

Medusa hated how much her own body was betraying her, and she was beginning to see what he was talking about. She wasn't moving her hips along with his consciously, her body was doing that. She wanted to feel him again so badly, and the only reason why he was refusing was because she still wanted to control her movements, her instincts. She growled lowly at that realization, her pussy throbbing against his pulsating cock. She wanted it now, she wanted him to stop teasing her. "Fine, just put it back in and I will let go! Fuck me, Ganondorf! I want to cum!" This time her voice was far less dominant, she was being sincere in her request.

Ganondorf shifted his hips down a fraction with a hungry growl, his tip trailing down her swollen clit before he finally, blessedly sunk himself inside her once again, slow and easy as his entire body shook with the control it took, sucking in a long breath. Mmn...what would the pussy of a goddess broken by lust be, he wondered? The excitement alone was enough to make him lose control on his own.

Back
Top Bottom