Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sexalted 3E?

BadAnime

Star
Since the 3rd Edition of Exalted had just came out a while ago, I'm wondering if anyone would be up for GMing a game of it with a hefty dose of smut? I'm not really well-versed enough in the setting and the system to GM, but if a GM can be found I'm fine with however they want to handle things, whether it would be an one-on-one game or a multiplayer game. Anyone else interested?

No! This game is play by post ran by lillthsboy. I made a SEPARATE thing for people to practice with. When ever I get a new system I sit down and roll dice with some one else to see how it works. I am inviting you to do practice to help get a handle on it. This is optional.

Unfortunately, I think I'm going to have to bow out of this one: my supervisor wants me putting in a bunch more hours at work over the next several weeks and I won't have the time to keep up with all of my RPs. I'll have time for a select few, and I figured it'd be best if I just bow out of this one before it starts so that I don't put you guys in a tough spot.

I am trying to get a full circle right now I do not think we have that if yall want I could start but it will just be harder to get people into it later.

I can still make a Night I suppose, since it doesn't seem like the 2e game is going anywhere for the moment...

On 2nd I am waiting on the finalization of one persons character I already have multiple drafts for it but they are playing something that can be difficult.

I think you forgot about dream

Back
Top Bottom