Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sexalted 3E?

BadAnime

Star
Since the 3rd Edition of Exalted had just came out a while ago, I'm wondering if anyone would be up for GMing a game of it with a hefty dose of smut? I'm not really well-versed enough in the setting and the system to GM, but if a GM can be found I'm fine with however they want to handle things, whether it would be an one-on-one game or a multiplayer game. Anyone else interested?

... Lords of the land of the dead, chosen of the dead gods, able to survive where only the dead can command the dead no heartbeat.... What exactly is your idea of dead?

hahaha still some people have problems with just the idea of it ergo I want people to tell me what their sensitivities are.

Misted Winter (For Dreamguide) Is almost done. Any feedback is welcome, and I'll finish him tomorow.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tk07gO4Fgy6BplxD2MQiZKqfsz3jKgOqO1TvO61JeU0/edit

Especialy trying to come up with a few sorcerous merits. (Maybe the ability to discount the sorcerous motes nessicary to cast a spell by reading from a scroll?)

lilithsboy, you get 5 xp every session. But we are on Forums so when do you hand out xp?

This is a good question.

Also, I've picked out all of my Charms: all that's left is for me to pick a name (could use some help with names typical of the South), figure out my Intimacies (would anyone know a merchant prince who enslaves women for the Guild before play starts? I could form a Tie with you, if you want) and pick out gear (I can basically afford anything since I'm Resources 5). If anyone wants to talk backstories with me, just shoot me a PM: I'd love to hear what your ideas are for your characters and also figure out how we might know each other

Wonder if there's room for one more, I'm still learning about Exalted but really interested in trying it out

I am waiting on people who have already submitted something for changes as of now no 3rd edition is closed. I am going to set up something for a 2nd edition however.

Yeah count me in for 2nd ed Exalted, I'm already on my way to making a character

Kaybee, you can have my 3rd edition Night Caste slot. I literally can't come up with anything.

See what I mean! Playing Night is incredibly difficult if you don't want to be a ninja. And playing a ninja is difficult in and of itself because ninja work best if you don't characterize them all that well

No, I didn't, forgot Zeth turned the idea down... Well, my 2e character is night caste, so I could just move her to 3e I suppose...

I should have my character finished soon. Work has been hectic this week, but I'm back to my normal schedule and should have more time to finish working on him

Tenshi and I set up a room on roll20 for exalted 3rd. We went there to spar with are characters. If you want to test out your charms or what not, feel free to drop me a line and I could add you and play. So far it is text only and no real story.

Back
Top Bottom