Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sexalted 3E?

BadAnime

Star
Since the 3rd Edition of Exalted had just came out a while ago, I'm wondering if anyone would be up for GMing a game of it with a hefty dose of smut? I'm not really well-versed enough in the setting and the system to GM, but if a GM can be found I'm fine with however they want to handle things, whether it would be an one-on-one game or a multiplayer game. Anyone else interested?

I'm not familiar enough with it to GM it, but if someone does wish to GM, I would be happy to partake ^_^

I have fairly extensive experience with 1st and 2nd editions, 3rd... I will be looking over the rules later tonight. I just got the book about 10 min ago and am happy to see more than just the solars seem to be represented

I was wrong Solars are the only playable character in 3rd currently... If everyone wants to be a Solar that will be okay but if not then may I ask the original poster to change editions to 2nd? (2nd has more races than 1st and a much easier learning curve)

P.S. I am very new here but would be willing to G.M.

lilithsboy said:
I was wrong Solars are the only playable character in 3rd currently... If everyone wants to be a Solar that will be okay but if not then may I ask the original poster to change editions to 2nd? (2nd has more races than 1st and a much easier learning curve)

In all honesty, part of the reason I'm putting this thread up now is because I want a chance to try out the 3rd edition with an all-Solar group or solo game, so that's what I would prefer.

Well, off the top of my head, I'm considering a Zenith dancer with Performance as her Supernal and a Martial Art as her main form of combat.

Well if you have Zenith then

Dawn, Night, Twilight, and Eclipse are left. Which means we can have one more person if someone else expresses interest. Please pm me your character sheets.

Well then its not out yet. They gave Kicktarter backers a pre release. Anywho, they completely redid combat and made the game less about number crunching. So yeah!

Well, I will help you make characters and explain differences to those who do not have the system then.

Go ahead and send me your concepts and we can work things out though charms will be ruff. (I will try to help with equivalents.)

I could play the Dawn swordsman. If not, then I'd dust of Sir Roderick Ponce von Fontlebottom *the* Magnificent Bastard and make him an Eclipse.

Actually I believe Thantos is playing night I also have a submission for a twilight.

As it stands I have

Dawn (open but Zeth has shown interest)
Zenith Bad Anime
Twilight Dream Guide
Night Thantos
Eclipse (Seems to be Zeth's second choice

So only eclips and Dawn open at this point.

Dream Guide has sent me a CAD so I am looking that over now.

What DIRECTION is the game going to take place in? I can't build a character until you the Story Teller gives us some details.

I'll grab whichever Zeth leaves open, then. I talked to him off sight and I think he said it was okay for me to take dawn.

I'd like to know what diretion we're playing in too. They're all pretty diferent, both culturally and in the skills you learn for them.

Also, do we have a gender spread?

Well all characters start with realm speak (basically common) You will be able to communicate with one another. As for where you will start The City of Jades is very good you can go virtually anywhere from there.

Where you are going is open ended. Solars have no masters so I cannot tell you what to do but there will be things that open up. What quest you choose and where you go are all up to you.

I also have one cad so the myriad of stories I might play out have not been lessened any simply because I cannot tell what the characters motives are.

Back
Top Bottom