Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sexalted 3E?

BadAnime

Star
Since the 3rd Edition of Exalted had just came out a while ago, I'm wondering if anyone would be up for GMing a game of it with a hefty dose of smut? I'm not really well-versed enough in the setting and the system to GM, but if a GM can be found I'm fine with however they want to handle things, whether it would be an one-on-one game or a multiplayer game. Anyone else interested?

I took loyalty to circle as a Major one and disdain for one of the realm houses as a minor one.

Because of a delay (player has not been on in a nuber of days and has yet to send me a cad) I am opening up my wait list.

In my experience with Forum groups, once you actually start a game and people begin to post, offers to join will flood in. Some of them will have a CAD at the ready or give you one shortly.

I might be interested in this. Do we want to do a Perfect Circle type deal where we have one of each? Or are we open to having multiple Dawns, Twilights, etc?

I think the GM wanted a prefect circle, though I'm not sure what Castes were chosen at this point.

It seems like we have a confirmed Dawn... everything else is a bit unclear. Personally, I have an idea that could work as either a Dawn or a Zenith, though I'd much rather try out a Dawn since I'm in an IRL group right now in which I'm playing a Zenith.

I am playing the eclipse, Tenshi is playing the dawn, I have no idea who is the zenith or twilight, and night is open. The broaden the caste and favor skill choices, so the caste just effects stuff like anima banner and such.

Well, it also affects where you get your high-level Charms from your Suppernal ability and I've kind of been wanting to play around with the Brawl tree. Either that or do something with Righteous Devil Style. Even though I could do something like play a Night that has Brawl (Martial Arts) as my Favored, I'm going to have to wait a LOOOOOOOONG time before I get to play around with the really cool stuff in any of those trees. Additionally, playing to my Caste nets me extra XP: the Night Caste NEEDS to use underhanded means if they want to achieve their goals if they're playing to type, which isn't necessarily the kind of character I'm interested in playing at the moment.

I'll give it some thought, but I don't necessarily think that the new system's as liberating as you think it is. Night Castes are still sneaky, underhanded dudes. They can just be sneaky, underhanded dudes who can also be kind of good at punching people if they want to be.

For reference, the character I am most interested in playing would be the head of a Righteous Devil Style academy, which is kind of at odds with playing a Night Caste, given that the book REALLY wants me to be an underhanded bastard when playing Night Caste

Zenith (Bad Anime) this is technically his thread even though I would be GMing he is the person who made the original request.
Twilight (Dream Guide)

I've given some thought to what I'd want to play as a Night Caste and I wanted to run the idea by you. But first, I'd like to know how comfortable you all are with slavery both as a kink and as a plot device. Personally, slavery and Master/Slave relationships are a big turnon for me, and I know there's precedent for it in the world of Exalted, but would any of you be uncomfortable if I decided to play a character involved in the slave trade?

Do you want to switch with you being the Eclipse and me being the Night? I made a translator guy that can brawl, but my heart isn't set on him and I could play something else.

Yeah... that might actually work a bit better. The character I'm working has some pretty high Bureaucracy and Presence, so having one of those as my Suppernal would actually make some things easier for me. I dunno. Just not in the mood to play a ninja right now

Okay a little history about me. I grew up Ga I have sat down and talked to the guys at white wolf back when this game was first going into second edition. I understand the other races and how they are meant to function VERY WELL. Some of the scenes I played even appeared as comics in the books. I love Exalted but know it is not for everyone.

If someone has an issue with ANY of the following please let me know now.

Drugs, Incest, Necrophilia, Slavery, Non Con, Young (I will stay within forum rules), Beastiality, Vore (I can limit this to nonsexual if needed), Extreme Pregnancies(mpreg, ovopreg, extreme multiple births) let me know everything I just listed is cannon exalted I can list book examples of all of them. And honestly these are off the top of my head in under a minute.

If anyone has ANY sensitivities or hard limits not listed let me know now.

My personal limit which will not appear is scat.

I would prefer non-sexual vore if at all possible. Male pregnancy's kind of weird for me, and I would rather it not happen to my character, but I'd be okay with it happening within the game if everyone else is okay with it.

Damn, now off to make the Night. BUT KNOW THIS, he will not be a ninja. He will have maxed out larceny and be a master of disguise instead! Which is like a historical ninja, so yeah. All the awesome and no footy pajamas.

I'd like to avoid the necrophelia--ghosts don't count--and the sexual vore, please. THe second isn't a hard limit. :)

Other than that? *Grins* Glad I'm playing a girl in this one!

I'm helping Bad Anime with his twilight.

Is it okay if we're desinging a new sorcerous initiation for him?

Tenshi: If you've got some time to spare, I would appreciate some help with my character as well. I'm looking to build a sort of merchant prince with perhaps some Righteous Devil Style thrown in for good measure. I'm relatively new to Exalted (I was introduced to it by a friend back when the early draft of the book was leaked), so I'm still a bit unsure about which Charms would best suit my character. I have a pretty firm understanding of the basic systems of Exalted, I'm just a bit overwhelmed by all the Charms is all.

Feel free to ask me questions too. When he was stuck on helping other people, Tenshi asked me stuff.

Back
Top Bottom