Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood of Legends ((Kiandra&Mephilis))

Tom was purring into her tail before she hit him again, causing him to jolt. "Hey now!" He shouted, before rearing back and giving her ass a good smack. "Two can play at this game!" Manus would suddenly hilt himself in her as he shot a load of his seed down her throat. "Fuck, swallow it." He commanded as he gave her a mouthful of his genetics. He would pull out of his mouth, looking down at her expectantly. "Show me."

"Don't look at me like that." Thyverian complained, moving to take her head in his hands. "Fine, I'll work..." He groaned as he lifted a foot onto the shadowy sofa for a bit of leverage. Getting a good alignment before he began to thrust himself down her throat. About this time, Menis would conk out, sliding off of and out of her as he fell onto the other side of the couch. "Sorry, I need... a minuet..." He groaned, before panting for air as the other two continued on without him. "Don't sweat it Menis, everyone needs a break sometime." Seylian said as he continued to thrust up into the female's pusy.

Cylesta groaned as he smack her ass, her eye crossing in pleasure before she felt Manus cum in her mouth, and she heard his words, before she did as he requested, swallowing his seed, and then opening her mouth to him, sticking out her tongue to prove that she had swallowed it all down.

Tamir grinned, and began swallowing around his tip as he trusted into her mouth. She felt as Menis finally slumped, pulling out of her ass. She reached out and grabbed Menis' hand, making sure he knew she was proud of him, before she got lost in the sensation.

"mmm." Manus hummed with approval as he pet her head and stroke her cheek in unison. "You are such a good girl." He purred before leaning down to kiss her forehead. Standing back up, the black feline would push his cock back into her mouth. "Want some more milk?" He asked as he began to thrust into her mouth. Tom groaned as he continued to feed his cock to her cum soaked pussy. Reaching down, he grabbed her naughty tail and held it at bay.

Menis squeezed her hand gently, looking at her with tired eyes. "I'll be back... just need a..." He said, drifting off to a quick cat nap. "Oh fuck, Tamir!" He called out as she sucked an orgasm right out of him. His seed blasting into her mouth as he hilts her mouth. "Ok, I like your mouth." He gasped as she milked him dry. "Oh shes fucking great." Seylian said as he leaned up to kiss her belly. Giving her ass a good squeeze as she rode his monster cock.

Cylesta smiled sweetly at him as she hung in the chains and then as he opened her mouth to feed her his cock again, arched up as Tom caused her to cum, as he stroked on her tail. She groaned around Manus' cock and jolted as if she was being electrified with pleasure around them. Her power cracked around them for a moment, before a black shadowy wisp appeared hovering over their pubic bone. She smirked up at Manus, and then let the shadows sink in, causing them to instantly be on the cusp of another orgasm.

Tamir mewled under Thyverian, and swallowed his cum, but a small dribble slipped out the side of her mouth. Her hips pistoned on top of Seylian, his monster cock stretching her open as she tightened around him hard. Her orgasm was just on the horizon, and she could feel it bearing down on her. She gasped and pulled off of Thyverian just in time for it to crest, gritting her teeth at the sensation of cumming around. Her face scrunched in pleasure, and as it drained from her she slumped on top of Seylian, looking up at Thyverian, "Sorry... Give me a sec..." She panted.

"Thats cheating.." Manus grunted before she coaxed out another orgasm from both the males on her. Both of them crying out as they emptied more seed into her. "Damn, how did you do that?" Tom asked as he let go of her tail, putting both hands on her ass as he continued to thrust. "Shes a fucking cheater, thats how." Manus pretended to complain as he resumed thrusting inside her again.

Seylian let out a sigh as Tamir slumped onto him, letting his boy relax under her. "Fuck that was great..." He purred, his hands stroking her back lovingly. Thyverian would reach over, petting the tawny babe as she spoke to him. "No need to be sorry, you were great. Shame I got here so late."

Cylesta smirked around his cock, and went back to sucking him deep. Her pussy clenched around Tom as she jolted, and the shadowy wisps appeared again, although, this time they floated over Tamir, spinning in a triangle over her head, before they split, one heading straight at Thyverian and the other two sliding down Tamir's back before sinking into her skin at the base of her spine.

Tamir screamed, jolting as she suddenly squirmed, cumming around Seylian as one of the two that had entered her, slid through her pussy and into Seylian's cock, having almost the exact same response in him as in her.

Cylesta smirked at their reaction, and Tamir looked over her shoulder at her tiredly, flipping her off before snuggling into Seylian. She was about to nod off, before looking over at Thyverian, "Make her pay for it... she's got three holes..."

Seylian would grunt as he suddenly came again. "Bitch..." He uttered as he snuggled into his tawny lady, purring softly. "I thinkt he sex-to-date ratio is a bit broken at this point." He joked as he kissed her cheek. Looking over at Cylesta, his cock about to burst from her interferance. "She does... doesn't she?" He asked as he marched over to the frisky little lioness. Grabbing onto her her, as he and Tom shared a look. Tilting her around sideways, Thyverian pulled the tendril out of her ass before replacing in with his cock and going to town on the heated queen.

Rune would be stirred from her slumber, the view of a nude cheetan male's muscular chest being the first thing she saw. Moving forward, and then back over and over. As her senses came into focus, she would feel his throbbing cock inside her tight pussy. He had one arm scooped around her right left, partially folding her up as he fucked her thoroughly, the other hand around her neck, not really gripping her throat... yet.

Cylesta groaned as Thyverian joined them, twisting around in her chains by Tom and bearing down as he slid into her ass. She looked up at Manus happily, the three males working her up and over several times, beating back her heat with pure pleasure that traveled down her spine. Her tail curled into a tight coil with every orgasm, before relaxing over Thyverian's arm. Her toes curled, and she mewled around Manus' cock, her body quivering in their arms from her heat and the sex.

Tamir snuggled into Seylian's arms, kissing his cheek as she relaxed, eyes closing as she took a quick cat nap, not even bothering to pull her pussy off of him.

Rune would mewl as she felt his hard cock thrust into her pussy as she woke up, clenching hard around him as she opened her eyes. She looked up at his face, panting as she felt her body respond to his easily, her hips beginning to shift forwards for his. Her eyes were a little unfocused, dazed from waking up in this manner, and she sighed his name, a low husky whisper that slipped from her lips.

It took the three a little while to find the proper position for her body and their rhythm. Once they did, the three males began hammering her with powerful thrusts. The sound of bodies colliding into hers sounded almost like an automatic weapon. Each time she came, they moved faster. As she began to relax, they did not, continuing to pound her relentlessly until the three all came in unison, filling every hole with different flavors of feline sperm. As the three of them finished, they seemed to relax a bit, Thyverian stroking her fur as they waited to see if she still wanted more or needed a break.

"You're awake." Melorn said as he heard her voice speak his name. Leaning down to kiss her forehead softly as he began to pick up the pace now that she was awake. "Was planning to make some coffee, but I saw this inviting body next to me and figured it could wait." He said as he started putting his weight behind his movements.

Cylesta relaxed into the chains, taking a deep breath around Manus, then stretched her head back, releasing Manus' cock from her mouth. She closed it, and then panted as her eye closed, her breasts heaving with every breath she took. Calm washed over them, her heat scent dissipating for now, but there was still an underlying scent that said her heat wasn't over. She opened her eye, looking at Manus tiredly as her tail curled around Thyverian's wrist, and her pussy clenched, gushing liquid out around Tom's cock.
"Nap time... please..." She asked, as she let the chains hold her tired quivering body. Her muscles tensed and released, overwrought from the exertions and she grinned at how royally fucked she was.

Rune groaned as he began to move faster within her, and she moved hard against him, her pussy clenching tightly around his cock as she smirked.
"Coffee is the second best thing to wake up to..." She said, and then when he asked what was the first, she simply smiled at him, her hand traveling down his chest to rest against his lower stomach, before slipping around his waist. Her fingers played against his tail, and she said "This..." She again clenched, her pussy soaking with arousal around him and she raised her head so he could tighten that hand he had around her throat.
"Please... tighter..."

As she asked for a nap, Thyverian and Tom both pulled out of her with a paid of wet pops. Tom's exit giving her one final flash of pleasure as it left her. Thyverian would wrap his arms around his lover as the chains vanished from her and the tendrils receded. With a wave of his hand, Manus dismissed the nexus as Thyveiran lifted Cylesta off of her feet. "You little sex beast." He said, teasing her as he headed toward her nest since the couch was a bit occupied. Tom found space on the couch as Manus reclined on a chair he molded from the shadows. Laying Cylesta down on her nest, Thyverian was quick to snuggle with her. "I've missed you, so glad you're awake.." he said softly, kissing her forehead.

"Well you might be waking up to this anytime you sleep in my bed." Melorn said as he began to squeeze her neck a bit tighter. Careful not to completely deprive her of the ability to breath, but making it quite difficult. With a low growl, the male began to move faster, his orgasm nearing. Leaning forward, he put her in a full mating press as he began to hammer her body with his. Finally he would reach his limit, jamming his cock deep inside her as he pumped her full of seed. It might occur to her that this was the second time the older male had came inside her, and not once had he asked her if she was safe. Was it that he could not have kittens anymore, or simply did not care?

As Tom pulled out, a flash of pleasure jolted through her, and she moaned, quietly before simply slumping. Pulled from the chains by Thyverian, she tilted her head against him, and waved tiredly at the group before he headed to her nest, snuggling into her.
"I missed you too." She said, curling into the warmth he exuded and sighed in comfort.
"I'm glad you found your way here..." She said as she slowly drifted to sleep within his arms, taking the rest she could before her heat would hit. By her calculations, she had maybe a couple more hours, hopefully it would release its hold on her by tomorrow.

Rune struggled to get a breath, her pussy clenching as she squirmed around him in orgasm. Her body twisted against him, pressing her clit down on his pubic bone and grinding it, as she chased another orgasm that began building at the base of her spine. As Melorn pushed her into a mating press, she gasped his name, and the orgasm broke over her, her pussy clenching tightly around his cock to keep him inside her, not wanting to release him. She shivered under him, and jolted up, her hips bucking, driving him even deeper, causing her eyes to cross in pleasure.

Once he had emptied himself in the young leopard, Melorn would pull out of her. Popping her on his way out, and watching as she writhed in the final surge of pleasure. Leaning down to offer her lips a soft kiss, before deepening it for but a moment and pulling away. Looking out of the window and judging the time the old fashioned way. ""Probably the middle of the night actually, coffee probably isn't the best idea." He said getting off of the beg and giving her thigh a firm smack. "You hungry?" He asked, watching her react to the impact.

Rune gasped as he popped his barbs against her pussy and she jolted against him, before grinning tiredly. She relaxed into the bed again, and then looked up at him as he kissed her deeply. She kissed back, for once calm and relaxed. Usually, with a new lover, it took her a while to feel like this, but she chalked it up to having known Melorn before, and having seen him in action.
She followed his gaze to the window, and smiled as he said it probably wouldn't be a good idea to have coffee. However, as he spoke about food, her stomach growled loudly, answering him easily. She grinned, "I think so..."

Cylesta shuddered in her sleep, pressing herself harder against Thyverian, mumbling in her sleep. If Thyverian was awake, he would begin to feel her body heat up like a fever, from the inside.

"Alright." He said as he slid on some casual home clothing, not something he was often seen in. He would walk out of the room and start rummaging around in the kitchen for a bit. Gathering up a good skillet, some eggs and sausage. He would start cooking the sausage first, the aroma of cooking meat competing with the scent of sex for dominance in the air. Might be too late for coffee, but it was never too late for good ol sausage and eggs.

Thyverian would wrap his arms around Cylesta, holding her close as she shivered and heated up. Laying his head ontop of her's, purring comfortingly as he hoped it was just her heat and that she was not sick.

Rune sat up, and smiled as he got up and dressed. She yawned and stretched her arms over her head before getting up, and then grabbing her clothes to get dressed. She raised her hand to the collar that had remained on her neck the entire time, and slowly unhooked it, placing it in the small pouch she bad on her thigh. She walked into the kitchen, following the scent of cooking meat. She raised a hand, rubbing against her throat where her scars lay, under the fur, and cleared her throat quietly.
"Need help?"

Cylesta snuggled closer, and then fell deeper into sleep, her body calming, even with the heat that was rising from her.

"If you want to help, you can get a bowl and start mixing some eggs. Would save me some time." Melorn said as he moved the links of meat around in the skillet. Glancing over, he would see her holding her throat again. "You gonna be ok?" He asked, his long spotted tail lightly thrashing at her thigh.

Thyverian seemed to relax a bit when she seemed to calm down. In all honesty, part of him kinda wished her heat would not spike back up anytime soon. He enjoyed this quiet moment with her, and wanted it to last as long as possible.

Rune moved around his kitchen easily, grabbing a bowl from where he had pointed her, and cracked six eggs, knowing they would eat all of them. She started mixing them, then looked up at his question her tail coming around to wrap around his softly. She nodded, her hand coming up to massage her throat as she said, "It always aches after I'm choked. I'll be fine." Her hoarse voice was quiet in the silence between them, as she finished mixing the eggs with salt and pepper, and passing him the bowl so he could cook them.

Cylesta slept quietly now, although her body heat would continue to slowly rise, her Heat raising its ugly head again, saturating the space they were in with her scent.

"You really like pain, huh?" He asked, taking the bowl from her and placing it near the stove. Once the sausages were good and cooked, he removed them from the skillet and separated them onto two plates. He then poured the eggs into the skillet, using the leftover juices of the sausage to both slicken the skillet and add some flavoring tot he eggs. It would not take long for the eggs to finish, and he separated those as well before handing her a plate.

Thyverian sighed as he felt her heat rising again, almsot sad that the moment passed so soon... but also excited for what was to come.

Rune looked away, a little embarrassed by it, she knew she was kinkier than most. Then again, most hadn't been through what she had, hadn't been conditioned by their jailer. Hadn't had their skin flayed almost to the bone... it had taken her months to recover, and whip marks covered her back and legs, covered by her fur and armor.
"It's powerful reminder that I'm not dead, and I've taken the reaction they were forcing into me and made it own..." Rune said, taking the plate from him and moving towards the table on silent feet. Her tail twitched erratically, curling at the tip, before tapping on her leg.

Cylesta could feel herself rousing, but she didn't want to. Comfortable and warm where she was, snuggled into him, she was hoping for a longer reprieve of her heat, but it seemed that was a tall order to ask for. She sighed sleepily, stretching out, her scent rising around them as her pussy slickened with fluid. Her scent began to slip out the door, faint but arousing.

"That is certainly the more optimistic way of looking at it." He said, watching her carefully as she walked toward the table. He would follow shortly after, sitting across from her. He began to eat as he watched her. "So what do you do for fun when not seeking sex or working?" He asked, cutting off sausages and mixing them with the scrambled eggs before eating them.

Feeling her heat rise up, THyverian would lean into her as she sighed, Pressing his lips into hers in a gentle kiss. Shifting himself ontop of her as he began to make out with the lioness.
In the other room, Manus watched as the other slowly roused from their sleep when her heat began to infiltrate the room.

Rune smiled, "Training, hiking. My sister loves shopping, so she usually gets me to accompany her. Otherwise, I'm a homebody..." She chuckled as she trailed off while taking a bite, savoring the meal, simple but perfect. She then looked up at him, asking, "What about you?"

Cylesta shifted under him, kissing him back softly. Her body was primed and ready for him, her liquid honey dripping from her lower lips, scenting the air around them. She arched her back, pressing the entirety of her body against him, but slower, not completely heat infused.
"Ready for the last stand?" She asked, a small smirk on her lips as she raised her hands to his shoulders to dig in her claws. Her legs wrapped around his waist, holding him immobile above her.
Tamir groaned, feeling Seylian harden within her, and she opened her eyes, meeting Manus' easily in the dark. As she shifted and moved over Seylian's cock, she felt her head fall back, eyes closing in pleasure as she began to move over Seylian.
She opened her eyes, and looked over at Manus, sitting up to ride Seylian. Her hands ran up to her breasts to play with her nipples, giving him a show.

Melorn would nod to her words, taking another bite and chewing it as he pondered his response. "Not much different from you, honestly. If I am not training or planning I am at home." He said, leaning back to watch her. "Did you have time to warn everyone about the wargames coming up?" He asked as he watched her.

"I don't need a last stand, I won't fall the first time. Especially if I'm standing for you." He purred into her lips as they kissed. His hands tracing the memories he had of where he faint markings where. "Still have to show me one of those black light things." He whsipered before kissing her again and feeding his new erection to her pussy. "Oh... I have missed this..." He whispered as he begins to move inside her.

Manus would grin at Tamir as she rode the half conscious Seylian. Giving her a look that said, 'impress me' as his brother and Tom started to come around... Soon she would be left alone with four horny males.

Rune smirked and took a bite, then nodded to his question.
"Yeah, I told Kiara, Tom and Seylian. Thyverian and Menis never actually showed up to Tamir's. She took another bite, and swallowed, before yawning, stretching her arms up over her head, and cracking her spine in about five spots. She got up, and grabbed her plate, heading to the sink to wash it.

Cylesta grinned, and stretched up to press a button on her headboard. Black lights lit up the room, rendering it in neon light, and her white fur suddenly had a ghostly bluish and purple glow, her spiraling marks glowing against the white. They almost looked like spiral splashes against her fur, coming from her neck, down her spine, and wrapping around her arms and legs. Her stomach was bare, the spirals fading into the white at her breasts and lower stomach. She grinned up at him, then offered her lips to a kiss, her pussy hungrily clenching around his cock.

Tamir smirked at Manus, and moved against Seylian, who was letting her take the lead. Her tail wrapped around his thigh, and she slid one hand down, to slip between her legs, brushing against her clit, as her head fell back to moan loudly. Her other hand plucked one of her nipples, the nipple tightening and perking up. She grabbed Seylian's head, and drew it to her chest, her nipple standing up proudly against his lips.

"Good, I am eager to see how my boys fair against you." He said, watching her move to wash her dishes, leaning back in his chair as he did. "Any remember not to fall in old habits, you are in charge now, regardless of how anyone might feel about it. I want to see how well you handle command, now that the squad is bigger, I will need more leadership." He said sitting forward and eating another bit, the last bite actually. "While Tom certainly has the experience for it, I do not want to draw the Ire of Theron. So he is going to stay where he is until his grandfather is willing to let him climb again."

"Oh, nice and freaky, I like it." Thyverian purred, pressing his lips into hers again, for a deep passionate kiss. His hands now tracing all the right spots across her markings. She was quite the unique feline, and he almost felt as honored as he was aroused to be with her right now. He began to move inside her with great speed as he continued to kiss her.

Manus stayed where he was, watching Tamir ride Seylian. As she pressed his face into her chest, she would feel a famliar set of teeth on her shoulder as Menis mounted her again. As the younger male got himself situated, Seylian before to suck and nibble on the female's nipples. His hands moving up to hold her hips as he pleasured her chest. As she felt Menis reentering her ass, a familair cock would come into view at Tom stepped infront of her. "You realize Cylesta left you alone with all of us right?" He asked her teasingly as he took her head in his hands. Pulling her forward so he could stick his dick in that lovely mouth of hers.

Back
Top Bottom