Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood of Legends ((Kiandra&Mephilis))

Rune nodded, and looked over at him as she washed the dishes quietly, taking in what he was saying. She hated that Tom had lost so much, that he had worked hard for, no nepotism here, but she was excited about having her own chance to prove herself.
"Sounds good. I'll try my best." Her voice was quiet as she spoke, and then she turned to watch him, leaning back against the counter as her tail tapped against her thigh in nervousness.

Cylesta smirked at him as he kissed her, and her body moved with his, taking his cock easily into her hot wet pussy. She moaned his name as he slid his barbs against her g-spot. Her body clenched, jolting up against him, and her markings seemed to pulse with her orgasm. She groaned his name, looking up at him with her shining eye.

As Tamir moved over Seylian, she tilted her head for Menis, groaning his name as he began to slide into her ass. She mewled as he bottomed out, and both males would see the shiver that wrecked her body between them. Her eyes would open and focus on the cock in front of her. She grinned, and opened her mouth for Tom, sliding her tongue down the underside as she nodded to his words. Cylesta knew she could handle it, just like she knew Cylesta could too. She sucked him in, and started bobbing her head on him as her hips moved between Seylian and Menis, knowing that Manus was watching her.

Melorn would watch the female as she spoke, tilting his head a bit as he watched her tale especially. Standing up with his plate and heading toward her. "Is something wrong?" He asked, before starting to wash his dishes. He had a couple guesses, but would rather hear it from her.

"You are so beautiful.." He purred as he watched her shinning eyes, and shimmering patterns. This view only spurring him on, almsot bringing him to orgasm outright. Shivering, the red headed male began to thrust into her with more aggression.

As the three males began to thrust into each of Tamir's holes, Manus began channeling another shadow Nexus. She might notice as darkness began to swallow them. "Its just us now.." Seylian teased as he bit down on her of her breasts. With a gesture of a hand, Manus summoned several of his tendrils the began to slithers around her arms and legs. She would feel a slight tightness come around her throat as something of a collar formed around her neck. The tendrils and the collar began to pulse, sending waves of pleasure across her body.

Rune looked away, and sighed, "Tom, he worked hard for his position. He's always had the team's best interest at heart, and for them to just tear it away from him, it isn't fair... didn't help that I had to break his ... sorry, you probably don't want to hear about our personal lives." She shook her head, and took a breath, her tail twitching aggressively. She felt her ears flattened as she remembered Tom's face when she had broken his heart. If only she wasn't broken, she would have gladly given him her heart... or at least told him, he already had it in the palm of his hands... Rune didn't realize that as she thought about it, her face was an open book for Melorn to read.

Cylesta grinned and raised her head to place a kiss on his lips, a shiver traveling down her spine as she felt the shadows gather in the other room. She pulled away from Thyverian and said, "I left Tamir alone with four heat ridden males..." She smirked, feeling a bit bad about it, but not guilty at all.

Tamir mewled in their arms, and came around them as the tendrils wrapped around her body, and then around her throat, tightening slightly. She gasped, and came again, eyes wide open, her vision going wet.

Melorn took some time to appraise her face as she spoke, sighing to himself as it became pretty easy to see what she was thinking mostly. "You broke his heart?" He asked, leaning on the counter as he watched her. "The question rune, is do you actually want to talk about it?" He asked as he watched her expression. Feeling even more guilty about sleeping with her now...

"I'm sure she will thank you later, I don't mind having you to myself." He purred as he continued the kiss with the lioness. His hands scaling her beautful, burning body as he began to thrust even faster into her.

Several tendrils sprouted from the ground and wrapped around Manus' hands. Once the tendrils were also connected to Manus, Tamir would feel the tendrils come more alive. As if they were now an extension of Manus' body. Anything she did to them would not send pleasurable sensations to manus. At the same time, they would begin slithering and squirming around her, hitting her sweet spots all over while pulsing at a higher frequency. Menis would bite down harder on her neck as he began to thrust harder into her tight ass, until he shot another load inside the female. Tom was not sure how he felt about all these tentacle things showing back up, but the heat helped him to ignore it as he thrusted himself to another orgasm. "Fuck!"

Rune looked up at Melorn, and then back down. She raised a hand to her badly scarred throat, and then said, "Tom deserves a beautiful mate, who isn't broken. Who doesn't require pain that he isn't comfortable in giving. I'm not..." Rune choked up, her throat closing as she closed her eyes against the tears threatening to spill from her. She took a deep breath, then opened her emerald eyes, and shook her head, "I would only destroy him, and he deserves so much more than broken pieces." She looked at Melorn as she said it, and then looked away, raising a hand to her face to wipe away the tears that were gathered at the corner of her eyes.

Cylesta moved with him easily, the noise of his thrusts I to her soaked wet pussy filling the room. She kisses him hard and pulled away with a slight pop, grinning up at him as she wriggled under him, adding stimulation around the base of his cock, while his barbs caught against the pillow soft flesh on the inside. She mewled, his name slipping from her as she came, her pussy clenching tightly around him.

Tamir groaned around a cock, her body pushing and pulling between the other two as she came, squirting out around a cock. She no longer knew who was where, her brain a pile of mush from her orgasms, body quivering as she came again, her jolt nearly unsettling everyone. The tendrils helped keep her in position, as they fucked her, and her eyes closed as she tightened around each one in turn, a rhythm that built between them.

Melorn sighed as she spoke, watching her as she began to break down. Once she looked away and began wiping away her tears he nodded his head. "And did you tell him all of this?" He asked, watching for her response. "You keep going on about what he deserves, tell me what is it that you want?" He asked, watching her ever so closely to read her response.

"Fuck, yes." Thyverian panted as she began working her magic on his cock. Closing his eyes halfway as pleasure began to dictate his thoughts and he slammed into her with a mindless fervor as she came. Her pussy forcing out his own orgasm as he suddenly spilled himself inside her again. "Shit.." He moaned as her insides seemed to hold him in place deep within her as she milked him dry. "Cylestsa..." He breathed as he was emptied of his seed.

Normally Seylian and Tom would stop if their partner displayed the kind of absence of mind that Tamir was. But Cylesta's heat urged them to continue, both of them holding their occupied oriface in place as they mercilessly slammed into her. Menis though, his concern for her well being seemed to be struggling with the primal desired brought on by the heat. "Tamir?" He asked, slowing his thrusts as he shook her body for some kind of reaction.

Rune shook her head, and said quietly, "It doesn't matter what I want. I can't put Tom into that position. It would eventually break him. It's better for us both if he moves on, and finds himself a nice mate." She sighed and shook her head, wiping at her face again before saying, "This way, he'll find true happiness. I can at least give him that."

Cylesta groaned, and relaxed under him, her heat scent slowly disappearing from their sense of smell. She sighed, her pussy clenching around his cock one last time, and she took a deep breath, before smiling up at him. She lifted her head to kiss him, soft and slow, her mouth opening to his as her tongue licked his.

Tamir rolled her head back towards Menis, and opened her eyes, about to speak when an orgasm rolled over her, causing her to scream as she came, tightening sharply around them. She reached back with on her hands, and patted Menis on the leg, to let him know she was fine, that she was completely okay with being railed through her multiple orgasms.

"It does matter, and on that note maybe you need to figure out what you need." Melorn said, shaking his head at her resistance. "Maybe he will move on, maybe he will find someone else... then you will have to watch him be happy with someone else... Are you really okay with that?" He asked, her ractions to his words suggesting that she felt something for him...

Thyverian would purr into her mouth as they kissed, his tongue gliding agaisnt hers playfully. He would slowly pull out of her with a nice loud pop, giving her a final stimulation before he laid next to her. "How you feeling?" He asked, pulling her close and cuddling with her.

Menis would take her hand in his, holding it lovingly as he picked up the pace for her again. Laying his head into her shoulder for a moment before he bit down on her neck softly. Still worried about her, but trying to tell himself she was fine. It would not be long before Manus stood up and approached her. Signaling for Menis to move back as he loomed over the female. Menis kept her hand in his but pulled back from the bite and giving his brother room. It was not long before all the males came, each of the penetrators filling her holes as Manus covered her backa nd neck with his seed.

Rune sighed, her tail twitching in agitation. "I would rather him happy with someone else, than grow to hate me in our relationship." She looked at Melorn, and then looked away shaking her head. If he knew, just how deep she had fallen, what would he do? Would she be put into another team?

Cylesta groaned at the pop of his barbs against her pussy lips, the extra stimulation causing another orgasm, her body quivering and shaking against his in sensation.
She heard his question, but couldn't say anything for a minute, her orgasm rushing through her. When she finally calmed in his arms, she nuzzled his chest, before answering, "Feel amazing... I'll probably feel sore tomorrow though..." The two relaxed into her large nest, and she closed her eye to doze against him.

Tamir swallowed around the cock in her mouth, her body locking down on the other two, groaning as they came within her and Manus came over her. She jolted again, body at its limit, and sighed, before relaxing within the circle of their arms and the tendrils that still held her up. Her eyes were a little unfocused, and Tom pulled back, a dribble of his seed slipping from her lips. If Seylian or Menis pulled out, they would find it a hard battle, her muscles locked around them for the time being, and they could feel her quivering around them, overwrought and overworked. She tilted her head back, to look up at Manus, and smirked, only really seeing the large bulk of him against his shadows. She let her head drop forward, resting against Seylian, murmuring quietly about needing a shower.

"Well that is between you and Tom, just make sure you are making the right choice before its too late." Melorn said simply before placing a hand on her shoulder. "You might live to regret not trying more than failing, just consider that." He said before patting her cheek. "Now, I have some buisness to attend to, you are welcome to join me if you wish, or you can stay here... or do whatever you want really." He said as he began to find some proper clothes.

"Want me to stay here with you?" He asked, kissing her forehead. "Or would you rather have some alone time finally?" Thyverian asked again as he began to stroke her hair softly.

Seylian and Menis found they could not escape her body, and resigned themselves to snuggling with her as Tom moved over and plopped down on the couch. "It was fun, give Cylesta my best. Next time, I intend you claim your pussy Tamir." Manus said as he offered her a sweet, but sinister kiss on the cheek. After her response, the shadow nexus would dissolve, and him along with it.

Rune looked up at him, and simply nodded as he spoke. She could live with the regret, as long as it wasn't Tom dealing with it. She was already broken, what were a couple more pieces of her heart in the grand scheme of things?
At his question, she shook her head, and motioned down to her outfit, "I'm not dressed for business, so I'll take my leave. Thanks for the help tonight." She headed out, towards Tamir's place when she realized that she could go home finally. A long hot shower and snuggle in her own bed sounded amazing, and so she headed home.

Cylesta snuggled into Thyverian, saying quietly, "I wouldn't mind snuggles actually. If you don't mind, that is." She yawned cutely and then stiffened as she felt the shadow nexus disappear. "Feels like Manus is gone. Hope they didn't wear Tamir down too much..." She yawned again, and then promptly fell asleep.

Tamir tilted her head for his kiss, and waved, "I look forward to it Manus!" She watched as he disappeared, and then yawned, as the lights crept back in. She sighed in contentment, and then as she realized the males were still within her apologized to them. "Sorry guys... let me relax, and then you can pull out..."
It wouldn't take long, before she did indeed relax, her body unclenching from around them. As they pulled their cccks from her well used holes, she shook, the soreness from the fuckfest they had indulged in making its presence known. She held in her gasp, but her body tensed for a moment before sinking into Seylian for cuddles.

"I could snuggle you all day." Thyverian said softly, starting to pet her side. "Just let me know when you're tired of me being here." He said, kissing her head sweetly. "She looks like a tough girl, I'm sure she'll be fine." He whispered as he snuggled his head over hers.

Both Seylian and Menis would pulled out of the female, their barbs popping out of her holes as they escaped her deathgrip. Menis, seeing her collapse into snuggles with Seylian, decides to climb off of her. Though, his tired body collapsed and fell off of her and the couch with a loud thud. "oof!" Tom would get off the couch to help him onto the couch. "You alright?" He asked, laughing as he helped the green haired feline up.
"Yeah... I'm ok..."
"Good, anyone hungry?" Tom asked, looking over at the others, Seylian would raise a tried hand, and Menis would groan out a nod. "Yes please..." Once Tamir answered, Tom would go gather up his clothes. "I'll be back soon." He said as he threw on his clothes and headed out to buy some precooked food.

Tamir grinned and nodded against Seylian's chest to answer Tom, cuz she was starving. She tilted her head to the side, and looked over at Menis, reaching over with a hand to connect him to her as she sighed all happily.

Rune had almost gotten home, heading towards the market. She really wasn't paying much attention, until a familiar form caught her eyes, and she almost froze as Tom came into view. Her eyes widened, and the entire conversation with Melorn, came to the front of her mind. In reality, it would probably kill her to see him happy, with another female, forming a family with them... she closed her eyes to the pain, and she bit back a sob.

Tom had just gotten several orders of cooked steaks wrapped up and ready to go. he had been working his charm on the young lady at the stall, and she seemed rather receptive of his flirting, even managed to score a discount. He had not made it more than ten steps before he noticed a familiar leopardess not too far from him. He froze in place, a painful tightness ripping through his chest so sudden and intense he nearly dropped all of the food. His sapphire eyes began to glow dimly as tears threatened to surface, but he struck them down through sheer force of will as he closed those sad orbs of him. With a breath, he would continue on his way, "Hey Rune..." he said so softly it was almsot a whisper as he passed by her. The scent of a dying heat, hours of intense sex as well as Tamir and Cylesta still radiating off of him, despite his quick attempts to wash up.

His scent struck her, and she sobbed again, a little more audible this time as she felt a sharp pain in her chest. She pressed a hand to her chest, and walked away in a hurry, making it to her home easily, and entering it, closing the door behind her and leaning back against it. Tears fell freely, and she slowly dropped to sit on the floor. She pulled her knees up and held herself for a moment, trying to get her racing heart to calm down as she cried.
Eventually, she got up, and dragged her tired body to the bathroom, filling the tub with hot water as she stripped her clothes, before she sank into the water. She took a breath, and sank in completely, water covering her head as she held her breath underwater. She held it, then came back up gasping for air. Kiara surprised her, and she jolted, before settling into the water again.
"Hey, get your itch taken care of?"
"A little. I'm fine Kiara. Not injured..."
"What's wrong?"
"I can finally admit to myself that I'm head over heels in love with Thomas..."
"Finally! Wait... why is that wrong?"
"Because he's going to marry a beautiful female who isn't broken, and have an adorable family with her, and I'll have to watch, and pretend to be happy for them."
"What?! No!! Now you two can..."
"Not another word Kiara. You will not say another word to me about it, and neither will you tell Thomas." Rune leveled a glare at her sister, who huffed and stormed from the bathroom.

When he heard her sob, Thomas quickly turned toward her out of instinct. "Rune!" He shouted as he watched her run away from him. "Wait.." He said as she left his sight, his ears drooping as he turned to continue on his way. Was she crying because she felt bad about hurting him? Probably. Was he ready to try and comfort her for feeling bad about breaking his heart? Probably...
He would finally return to Cylesta's house with the steaks, heading downstairs to the sex dungeon. "Food!" He shouted as he handed steaks to both menis and Seylian who weakly took them from him. "Thanks.." Menis groaned as he unwrapped his and began munching. He would then reach one out to Tamir.

Tamir grabbed the steak and smiled in thanks to him as she laid out on the large couch, unwrapping it and taking a huge bite.
"Ohhhh. That's delicious. Thank you so much Thomas..." She said as she smiled at him, then relaxed as she ate.

Rune got out of the tub, and drained it, drying herself off quickly with the towel before heading to her room, where she collapsed into her bed, naked, curling up into her blankets as she closed her eyes and drifted into dreams and nightmares.

It would be a nice long day of rest after the mass orgy created by the combination of Cylesta's heat, Tom's heartbreak and pure circumstance. After which, at the earliest daylight, all of the Blood Hawks were summoned to the Gauntlet. It was a large magical coliseum, using powerful magics to project a battlefield. They were assembled near the entrance to the projector holds. Currently the arena was in use, and they were the next in line. The team was separated by the original Hawks, and the newcomers. Melorn paced infront of the two teams, laying out the rules. It was to be a best of three rounds, two capture rounds and a deathmatch in the event of a tie. Capture involved one team defending an object, and the other team attempting to steal the object and bring it to the assigned rally point. In capture matches, a fighter will be respawned ten seconds after they are killed, the match ends if the defenders block the attackers for fifteen minuets, or if the attackers steal the object. The Deathmatch was much more simple, kill the enemy team to win.

"Alright, now that all the rules are in place. Rune, Seylian, step forward." Melorn said, gesturing to the two leaders. Once they moved up to him, he present several cards with different colors. Red, blue, green, pink, black, and gold. "Pick a color." He said, offering first pick to the originals leader, who selected his favorite color, gold. Melorn then tilted the cards toward Rune. After she chose, he nodded and sent them back to their teams to wait for the match ahead of them to end.
"We are gold team." Seylian said, waving the card at his teammates.
"Awesome." Menis replied as he watched Seylian celebrate their color.
"No surprise you would pick gold.." Thyverian said teasingly.
"What? Its the color of power, glory, greatness..." Seylian said wistfully.
"Then why did you pick it?" Thyverian asked, prompting a glare from Seyliana nd a laugh from Menis.

Rune stepped forward as Melorn asked, standing side by side with Seylian as Melorn told them to pick a color. Seylian picked gold, and Rune went with black, a somber feeling over her. She walked back to her team, tail twitching erratically as Kiara looked at her. She avoided looking over at Tom, simply showing them what color they were.

"They are defending the flag first, Tom, you are our strongest, I want you to go for the flag, Kiara, I want you up on a high perch. If you can get a good enough spot, you can take them out as much as possible. I'm going to leave a couple of my clones with you, to keep you from getting killed. Tom and I will head for the flag, and my clones will help clear the way. Should be fairly easy, especially with Kiara protecting our backs. Tom, do you have any other ideas?" She spoke quietly with them, before finally looking over at Tom. This was the first time that they had been in close proximity since their run in at the market. Her heart tore a little more as she looked at him, keeping her face impassive. Her tail though, told a different story, lashing against her leg.

Tom tried not to look at Rune too much, but he could not help himself at times. Especially when she stepped forward, Kiara might catch the rueful way he watched her. His expression straightening up as she turned back to them. An impassionate, professional look coming over his face as she laid out her plan. When she asked for his ideas, he sighed, "I know you are in command, so feel free to remind me of my place... but..." He said as his eyes glanced over at the other three, who seemed to just be chatting and not paying too much attention to them.

"I think you are underestimating their greatest strength, and misusing ours. When it comes to this capture mission, we really only have one obstacle, Menis. According to the reports from their last mission, and even in our previous mission his arrows are quite powerful. We do not need, nor should we seek to put too much pressure on the other two, Thyverian especially. According to reports, he seems to enter a trance when he is pushed too hard and will become a huge problem if he does." He would then point to her, "You Rune, are our trump card, you can die several times without a respawn counter. What I propose is, you draw Menis' fire with your clones, once he reveals himself, Kiara take shim out. Once he is down, your clones and I rush the flag, I with distract Thyverian and Seylian while your clones take the flag. Once Menis comes back, he will try to kill your clones, as long as they are spread out, he should not be able to get them all before Kiara drops him again. Once your clones are far enough away, I will disengage and leave the boys to decide whether to chase me, or try to chase your clones. You yourself, should stay out of the action as much as possible, if they get you they get all of your clones. So maybe you can snipe with Kiara."

Rune nodded, accepting what he said, while adding, "Our only goal is getting the flag into our hands. That's the win. I can make clones as we move to draw their power while Kiara looks for Menis. We can't ignore the other two though, although I do agree on Thyverian, he will be a challenge if he goes into a trance with us. As long as we steer clear of him we should come out victorious."
As she looked out over at the other three, she turned back to Tom and Kiara, "I'll try and stay hidden as much as possible, and keep the clones coming."

A moment later, the arena reset, opening up to them. Seylian's team was allowed entry first, to set up a base, and then five minutes later, the doors slid open to allow them entry. Rune and Kiara both shivered as they entered, feeling the magic of the arena seep into them. "Ready?" Rune asked the two, turning to look at them, looking every bit as a confident leader. At their response, she grinned toothily, and led the way in, keeping low to the ground as Kiara headed up for a good vantage point. Rune quickly created five clones, to follow Kiara, and then created ten more to split up within the arena. Every so often, she would create five to ten clones, sending them out in waves as she watched Tom head in deeper. She found a nice vantage point, and hunkered down, her back covered by a large rocky cliff and overhang.

"Lets do this." Tom said when she asked if they were ready. Looking around, he spotted a pedestal meant for a flag and pointed at it. "So this is out rally point." He said before moving into the forest. Drawing his rifle from his back, Tom kept his sapphire eyes peeled at he moved, wary of ambushes. Though he found a new reason to be concerned when he noticed the forest seemed to just die off ahead. "What the..." He uttered to himself as he looked over the flat, open terrain not far ahead of him

The first arena was chosen by the defenders, they chose a deceptively dense forest. Not too far in, the trees just ended and there was nothing but open terrain leading up to the small fortress that was the gold team base. The walls of their for where about thirty feet tall, and made of steel. No gate, or doors meant that the only was in was to find a way to go over the tall walls. They would not know where he was exactly, but they knew Menis was likely hiding in the ramparts, waiting for someone to come into range. Seylian could be seen, sticking out like a sore thumb as he watched the landscape with a pair of binoculars.

Tom contemplated shooting the grey male then and there, but he did not want to reveal himself to Menis. He also needed to stay hidden until the fighting began for the plan to work. He began to configure his armor settings a bit as he waited for Rune's clones to start the party. He activated his 'Nimbus' protocol, which on command shot small bursts of energy to propell him forward, or upward. He also configured his bastion protocol, which let him create a short lived, but very durable shield. Tom's armor was a marvel of engineering, he poured almsot everything he earned into this cutting edge piece of gear. He had no inherent magic, so he made up for it with technology. Though he was still working on it, right now he had to configure what he planned to use before using it, and he only had enough charge for a few protocols before he needed to recharge.

Rune's clones started to encircle the fortress, and one of them approached Tom, saying, "Kiara has a clear shot at the fortress, so if we can pull them into the open, she can easily take them out. Rune is creating more clones, and we will have an army of about 70. If you want to hold back until we distract them, and then go in?" She waited until he answered, and then nodded, sprinting away.

Rune also had a straight shot at Seylian, and knew that it would be an easy shot, but it felt wrong, too easy, so she loaded her gun with one of her magic piercing rounds. She would allow Kiara to shoot first, and then she would follow through with her own round if Kiara's didn't go through. She searched the fortress, searching for Menis or Thyverian, wanting to have eyes on at least one of them before giving her clones the signal to attack.

"Yes, as soon as Menis drops, I will rush the base and try to get the others' attention. Then all of your swarm the base and take the flag. With any luck, we might be able to do this without taking a single loss." Since technically speaking, the clones did not count of they died. He finished configuring his armor as he watched for any odd movements from the fortress. Checking the time, he saw that they still had thirteen minuets, plenty of time to get to the flag.

As Rune's clones ran around the forest, one lucky lady would get pounced on from some brush. A brief struggle ensued before her attacker impaled her with his Damascus steel sword. After the blow, the clone died in a familiar fashion, and Thyverian instantly knew that was not the real Rune. Cursing his luck under his breath, he knew the real one would know one of her clones was taken out. He was not sure if she would know where, but all the same, he began moving through the brush again.

Rune grinned as she felt the familiar pain of one of her clone's deaths, and signaled them to attack. They did, en mass, very quickly over running Seylian, and distracting him to allow Kiara to shoot at him. The clones near Kiara and Tom would speak, saying, "Thyverian is out and about, hunting us. I'll be sending more reinforcements..."
Rune easily created more clones, although this time, they appeared near the fortress, no where near where the real Rune stood, her eyes watching the foliage around the fortress. She knew the general area her clone had died, but couldn't pin point the exact location. She had a couple clones near there, and they began moving, silently, hiding in the bushes, becoming one with the foliage.

Kiara saw the clones rush the fortress, and with Seylian distracted, shot, following it up with two more shots, before turning her attention up to the fortress, checking to see if Menis would appear to protect his friend.

Back
Top Bottom