Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood of Legends ((Kiandra&Mephilis))

Cylesta grinned up at Tom and laid her head against his shoulder as she said, "Yeah... if my heat gives us enough time."
Tamir giggled as Seylian brought her and Menis down behind them. Tom placed Cylesta down in the large luxurious couch, and she crawled into the middle, shifting her body and settling down, before she used her shadow powers to grab water for everyone, letting the bottles float over each one. Tamir crawled in, leaving space between herself and Cylesta, patting the space between the two females for one of the males.
"Drink and recharge... I'll try to give everyone a chance to sleep..." Cylesta said.

Rune looked up at him, as he invited her to cuddle, and she stood, stretching herself out before following him. She smirked as he said he would fuck her if he woke up before her, wasn't the first time that had happened to her with the males she liked. She looked around the room, and smiled at the picture of his late wife and son. As he opened the blankets for her, she crawled into his bed, curling into his side before asking quietly, "Are you okay with me being in here?" She knew, this wasn't just his room. If he really wanted her to leave, she would.

Menis was quick to crawl between the two females reclining back as he reached for the water bottle. Letting his burning muscles have a well deserved break as he sipped on water. Emerald eyes glancing between the two females, unable to make up his mind who he wants to snuggle with. Main reason being he does not want to give the impression that he likes one more than the other, so he just sits between them. Grabbing a bottle, Seylian would take a seat by Tamir, wrapping an arm around her and kissing her cheek. "I take it back, I'm glad you made me come." He said, laying his head on her shoulder, purring softly. Tom would take his water bottle, sitting down by Cylesta as he drank from the water. He takes a moment to look over the two females, wondering how things would get if the other two mentioned males did show up... It would let one of them rest without denying the females too much, he supposed.
"I-if you want, I could... call Manus and tell him.. he should try to visit sooner..." Menis said softly as he took another drink.

Melorn would put an arm around her as she curled into him. "I think I've waited long enough to invite a woman into my room." He said, giving her a gentle squeeze. "If I was not okay with you being here, I would not invite you." He said, giving her a kiss on the head. His eyes trailing over towards the pictures as he sighed. He pulled the sheets up over her as he let himself drift off into sleep. Taking the nap he was initially denied when Tamir called him.

Cylesta smirked and cuddled into Menis, placing a kiss on his cheek before relaxing completely. "I think having an extra pair of hands would be invigorating. Think you are up for it Tamir?"

Tamir, who had snuggled into Seylian and bopped him on the nose at his words, looked over at Cylesta and then grinned ferally. "I'm in."
Cylesta smirked and then nodded back to Menis, "Better do it quick, before my heat destroys any calm rationale we might have." Both Cylesta and Tamir closed their eyes and took a quick cat nap, recharging their batteries for what was to come.

Rune relaxed into the soft covers against him, and sighing, curled into his arms, take a deep breath of his scent. It calmed her, and she slowly drifted to sleep, a low purr emanating from her chest and throat.

Menis blushed and smuggled back, purring loudly as he relaxed into Cylesta's body. As the two females seemed down to him trying to get his brother to arrive sooner, he would nod, Sending his brother a message on his personal com system telling him he should visit Cylesta as soon as he can. Though he left out alot of the details, so Manus would be quite surprised when he showed up. The males were not long for sleep after the females fell into it.

----------------------------------------------------

A couple hours later, the shadows around the sleeping felines would swirl around the room, before coalescing into the familiar form of Manus. A look of confusion taking his ruby eyes as he noticed everyone, including his brother was naked... and the room smelled faintly of sex. "So, this is why you have summoned me here." he said, making sure his voice was loud enough to wake someone up. Menis' eye would jolt open when he heard his brother's voice. "M-Manus!?" He asked, as the older male came into focus. "Indeed." His eyes settled on Cylesta as she woke up. "I see you have corrupted my brother and have lured me into your trap."

While everyone was still asleep, Cylesta was awake, almost watching over them, quiet as she felt her heat slowly begin to build within her body again. She sighed and then perked a bit, her cyber eye glowing a neon purple as the shadows coalesced around the familiar body of Manus. She tilted her head as she watched him look around and take in the scent of the room. Amazingly her heat scent wasn't so prominent, so they could have a conversation for the moment. His loud voice boomed over them, waking up Menis next to her, and she grinned, "Oh I'm pretty sure he liked every moment of it." She answered quietly, and then stretched into the cushions.
"You can either join us, or you have about two minutes before the heat pulls me and everyone else around me under."
Her voice woke Tamir, who stretched awake, pushing against Seylian and Menis before looking over at Manus, and nodding her head to him in greeting, as if this was a normal occurrence. Which it was, Manus had been there when their heat cycle had synced together.

"Of that, I have no doubt." Manus said, giving his brother a knowing look. Its not every day someone's wildest dreams just fall into their lap. His ruby eyes would fall over Seylian and Tamir before pulling back over to Cylesta. "Pull me under?" He asked, raising his hand, when he did the shadows around her arms would form into a pair of chains around her wrists. Then a length of darkness would extend toward his hand and into his grip. He would then proceed to pull her off of the couch and toward him. "Have you forgotten who I am? I do not get 'pulled under', I dive in." He spoke before pressing his lips into hers, kissing her passionately as he wrapped her in his arms.

Seylian would raise his eyebrows seeing this display, "I knew it! I knew he did freaky shit with how much to uses chains." Menis just kinda watched in awe of his brother's asertivness, if only he could be more like that, he thought.

Cylesta pulled against the shadows softly, smirking sensuously and then as he pulled her body towards him, her eye lit up with power, her own shadows slowly coalescing around his body, and beginning to pull and unbuckle his armor, letting it fall around them as she finally reached him and relaxed into his arms as he kissed her. She kissed him back, their shadows playing against her soft white fur, looking like black splashes on white canvas, dripping down to the floor to begin again.

Tamir grinned at Seylian's words, and nodded, "That ain't even the half of it." She turned to watch them as she knew Seylian would want to know exactly how she knew that.
Cylesta felt her heat at the base of her spine, and pulled away from the kiss, opening her eye to look at Manus, who was able to see her pupil expand to cover her iris.

"Wait, how do you know?" Seylian asked, giving her a side eyed glance. After she answered, he would pull her into a kiss of his own. Might as well get the party going before the main event took over. His hands began to caress her body as he plopped his soft shaft over her thigh, letting her feel it stiffen on her. As Cylesta's heat spread, Tamir would feel Menis embracing her from behind, kissing the back of her neck, before nibbling on the side of her throat.

As he saw the look in her eye, Manus put his hands together. The shadows swirling around them as his ruby eyes never left her own. "Shall I?" He asked, she would know what he meant. It was not uncommon for him to turn whatever room they were fucking in into a shadow nexus. Especially his own miniature shadow realm outside of the shadow realm. For when he needed a boost in a fight, or if he wanted to show a girl, or group of girls a very interesting time. A shadow nexus allowed Manus to easily summon and command shadow tendrils which had quite a few uses during combat and sex.
And if she was so inclined, Skythiryx could join the fun.

"This ain't the first time we've all been together. And he definitely has skill with his shadows..." Tamir answered, before responding to his kiss savagely, enjoying just their own heat. She moaned into the kiss, and hugged him to her body. She arched back into Menis, and sighed his name.

Cylesta felt her heat rising as he asked her, and she nodded, smirking before looking over her shoulder at Tom. If he wanted to join them he could, or if he wanted to continue resting that was possible too.
A moment later, her heat filled her body, and her head fell back as her pussy clenched. As it filled her, it spilled out, coating each feline within with her heat and sinking into their skin. Tamir would gasp into her kiss with Seylian as she felt them rise to the occasion.

Manus would close his hands on each other, causes a low, almost electronic buzz to fill the room. The shadows around him would stretch out, consuming the room around them in utter darkness. Though it would oddly not affect their ability to see one another. Every surface seemed to be covered in fluctuating shadows, it felt oddly like liquid darkness, unnerving at first, but it did not take long to acclimate. Cylesta, and Tamir would need no such acclimation, as they had been here before. This did bring a hesitant pause to the other males, as they slowly adjusted to the strange sensation of the swirling darkness around them. Manus would toss the length of darkness that tethered her to him up in the air. It would quickly latch onto the top of the nexus and suck the chain in. Pulling Cylesta off her feet as more chains shot out of the walls of the nexus, latching onto her legs and spreading them. As Manus approached the female, inky tendrils of dark energy would rise up from the ground, wrapping around the length of her legs and began to pulsate. Each pulse sent a wave of stimulation across her nervous system, sending a cascade of pleasure that rippled across her body every several seconds. "It had been too long since I last claimed this body," Manus purred as he ran his hands along her upper body, caressing her breasts.

About this time, the other males would have adjusted to the eeriness of the nexus. Tom was quick to move from the couch to join Cylesta, wrapping his arms around her body. His tail moving to wrap around hers. His cock already stiff from her heat as he bit into the back of her neck. His length teasing at her back door as he growled into her fur. Seylian would turn on the shadowy couch, sliding his legs between Tamir's as he pulled her up over his throbing cock. As she was moved, she would see more of Manus' tendrils slinking around the couch, as if they were watching her. She knew all she had to do was invite them, and they would constrict and stimulate her... and maybe more than that. Menis was pulled with her, lining his cock up with her backdoor, all she had to do was move back and.. instant double penetration.

Cylesta opened her eye to watch the shadows take over the room, and sighed Manus' name before writhing against him as her heat took over her senses. She felt his chain pull up, hanging her from her wrists before more shadow chains joined the first, pulling her legs up and spreading them, exposing he'd pussy and ass to all in the room. The tendrils that wrapped around her began to pulse, and her head fell back in pleasure as she began to pant, almost in time with the pulses. She was suddenly on the edge of an orgasm, without a single touch, and her pussy clamped down on air, a gush of her liquid making an audible splashing sound against the floor as it dripped from her.

Tamir watched the tendrils for a moment, before reaching out a hand to touch one as she braced herself and pushed back against Seylian's and Menis' clocks, enveloping them in heat and her wetness, her body clenching around both happily, as the first tendrils of Manus' power would begin to wrap around her body. She looked down at Seylian, and smirked. Whispering their names, as the tendrils wrapped around her body, she settled into a rhythm between the two males.

Manu's hands would settle on his hips as he aligned his cock with her hungry pussy. Pulling her down a bit, he slammed his cock inside her mercilessly. Grunting loudly as her desperately pussy clenched his shaft in her welcoming heat. He wasted little time in starting his aggressive thrusts, jerking her back and fourth on his barbed cock. It was not long after that another cock would invade her ass and she began to be jerked between two raging dicks. As she opened her mouth to cry out, a tendril would seize the opening, moving down her throat and twisting inside her as it began to pulse inside her maw.

Menis adjusted himself over her back as he began to thrust into her tight hole. His hands moving to hold onto her body, but trying to stay away from the tendrils that have wrapped themselves around her arms. Seylian moved to start kissing his lover as he began to thrust up into her, his fat cock forcing her walls to open as it invaded her forcefully.

As Manus began to plow into her, Cylesta tried to grip the chain holding her wrists together. She couldn't do much except hold on, and thankfully, she didn't have to even move, the two males moved her body between them. Her body jolted everytime a pulse went through the tendrils, and she finally cried out, cumming around their clocks. One of the tendrils slid into her mouth, sliding against her tongue, and she closed her lips around it, sucking on it deeper.

Tamir would groan, moving with the males, her hands clenched in the bedding next to Seylian's head. The tendril draped around her body, and one fell against her clit, pulsing in quick time to Seylian's thrusts, causing her to scream as she came.

"Come on, squeeze me with your heat!" Manus commanded as he felt his first orgasm already coming. Leaning down, he began to bite and suck on her breasts as he continued to assail her pussy. Moving more feverishly as he felt himself teetering on the edge. "Come on!" He growled before he jammed himself inside her and pumped her full of his seed. "Oh yeah, I need that." Manus purred, wasting no time in starting to thrust into her again. His sperm leaking out of her with each thrust. Tom would continue to thrust up into her ass, groaning her name as she squeezed his cock as it moved within her.

Seylian would grip Tamir's thighs as she moved over his large cock. Whispering her name into her lips as they kissed. Menis moaned her name around the same time as he began to thrust into her harder than before. His arms moving around her to grip her lovely breasts, massaging them as he moved within her.

Cylesta did as he asked, not knowing how, but her pussy and ass clenched and she wriggled within their grasp. The tendrils around her pulsed against her skin, causing her to gush again, her muscles tensing up as she tried move in the chains. They had a little leeway, but not alot. Another orgasm raced through her, and her scream of pleasure was silenced by the tendril within her mouth.

Tamir looked down at Seylian, as they began to kiss, her body moving up and down on both his and Menis' cocks. Her thigh muscles bunched under his hand, and she ripped her lips from him to cry out loudly, her head falling back and to the side for Menis as he moved. Her back arched, pushing her large breasts into his hands, her nipples hard and stiff.

As she came again, the tendril would slide out of her mouth as Manus pulled out of her pussy, his barbs poping against her lips as he exited. The chains would lower her to her feet, and urge her forward, bending her over. Taking a handful of her hair, Manus would level her face with his cock before pushing his length down her throat. As the black feline invaded her mouth, Tom would pull out of her ass. Angling his cock with her pussy before he began thrusting into her, his hands gripping her waists as he pulled her back and fourth. Manus would start thrusting into her face as she was rocked between the two. "How do you like your treat Cylesta?" Manus would ask as he fed her a mixture of their fluids.

Menis would start panting into the back of Tamir's neck as he reached his limit, moaning her name as he shot another load into her body. The younger male would slump on her body for a time, before starting to thrust into her again. Seylian began to pick up the pace, his hands urging Tamir to move faster as he felt his climax nearing. "Come on baby." He purred, kissing her deeply .

Cylesta mewled as he pulled her down, and her body slumped forward, guided by the chains. Her tail wrapped around Tom's wrist and she opened her mouth eagerly for Manus, groaning low in her throat and causing it to vibrate against his barbed tip. She grinned around his cock as he asked her a question, and looked up at him with her eyes, knowing the picture she made, lips wrapped around his cock, eyes a little glazed from her heat. She shifted between the two, then yowled in pleasure as Tom hit that spot within her, causing her to cum immediately around him.

Seylian's words triggered her next orgasm, and she would cry out, about the same time that her ears picked up on Cylesta. Her body tensed around them, and she jolted in pleasure against them, causing her clit to grind down on Seylian, which caused her body to cum again, a Neverending loop that she was trapped in. Her eyes were wide open, but not seeing, and her vision was white.

"You're such a good girl." Manus moaned as he began to thrust into her throat. A hand settling on her hair, gripping it lightly. The other found one of her shoulder as he played tug'o war with Thomas. As the two males railed the albino lioness, one of Manus' tendrils went on a mission. Slithering around her beautiful body before sliding graciously into her tight asshole. Penetrating deep inside her and starting to writhe around inside her as it pulsed within her.

As Tamir came around his cock, she would knock him over the edge. Calling out her name as he exploded inside her, filling her with his thick, hot seed. "Fuck!" He shouted as he continued to thrust up into her. Her posistioning, and the barbs on his cock allowing the sperm to drip out of her and onto his fur. Scooping up the fusion of their juices into his fingers. Lifting it up into her mouth to feed their taste to her. He slid down and bit into her exposed throat as Menis bit down on the scruff of her neck, both males starting to slam into her with more intense thrusts.

Cylesta swallowed, her throat tightening around the tip of his cock, and then sucked him in deeper. Her pussy clenched in a tight chokehold on Tom as the tendril slipped into her ass, and began to pulse. She jolted again, her body tensing, as they pushed her higher into her orgasm. She almost begged them to stop, her mind and her heat battling within her as she climbed higher and higher, before her orgasm exploded out of her, a gush of liquid almost pushing Tom out of her.

Tamir squeezed both males within her, as she finally came down from her high, dazed as she closed her eyes, relaxing between them. Her mouth opened automatically as he began to feed her their combined fluids, her tongue licking his fingers clean. She kept her head high, giving both Seylian and Menis room to bite into her flesh, each bite causing her to shiver between them. As they began to pound her again, she quivered, gasping their names.

"Damn!" Tom shouted as she fired off on his end, gripping her hips to not be expelled from her pussy. Once her got settled from the sudden eruption, he began thrusting into her again. Manus would chuckle at her intense orgasm, and Tom reaction. "Do you want a break, sweetheart?" He asked, a sweet, but almost condescending tone in his voice as he pulled his cock out of her mouth. She would be used to this, he always tried to hide his concern in this way around others. He had a reputation to uphold afterall.

Seylian and Menis would find a perfect rythm and speed. It would feel like perpetual penetration between the two of them. Menis would end up grunting loudly into her flesh as he came from the intense thrusting. He did not slow down, not wanting to break the perfect sexual harmony they were struggling to maintain inside her.

Unbeknownst to the sexmongers downstairs, the door to Cylesta's cottage would open to reveal a familiar red headed feline. A look of utter confusion came over his as he smeleld concentrated sex in the air. Shutting the door behind him, he would start investigating. "Cylesta!?" He shouted, but the sound would not pierce the shadow nexus below. He spent some time looking for her upstairs before heading down. Stopping in his tracks when a flucuating mass of utter blackness greeted him halfway down the stairs. "The fuck is going on?" He asked as he reached up to touch it... it felt like a liquid, his hand could even move inside of it. It sent a shiver down his spline that almost caused his knees to buckle. "..." Two possibilities came to his mind, that this was a biproduct was her and Manus fucking or doing some kind of weird ritual... or something was very wrong. He would rather risk interrupting something and making her mad, than risk leaving her in danger. Pulling his hand out of the darkness, he drew his sword... The sword he bought for him, gritting his teeth the white cat steeled his nerves. With a deep breath, he dove right in. It was such an odd sensation that felt him frozen with a lingering hint of dread, like a dull pain. Once he got his bearings, Thyverian walked down the strange shadow covered steps before he entered the room with the sex party.

He froze when he saw Cylesta bound before Manus with Tom fucking her from behind. The sound of intense fucking drew his eyes over to where Menis and Seylian were fucking the absolute shit out of Tamir. Finally he sook his head and almost shouted. "What the fuck is going on!? What did I miss!?"

Cylesta grinned at Manus as he pulled away from her, and she licked her lips sexily.
"Oh not at all..." She winked, and then turned to look at Tom from over her shoulder. She pushed back against him, and groaned as her pussy gushed again, a slippery slide that Tom was fighting through.

Tamir moved with them, holding on as she struggled not to cum for a moment, but suddenly the tendrils around her body wrapped tighter, and started pulsing hard. She came again, her whole body quivering between them as her muscles tensed and then relaxed. She opened her mouth to scream, but nothing came out.

Cylesta felt her heat slowly rise within her, like a wave just off shore. As she felt it building, Thyverian entered the nexus, and she looked over at him and grinned evilly. As she was about to explain, her heat crashed over her, filling the room with her enticing scent, and she lifted her to cry out at the sensation, her whole body shuddering within the chains as she begged for more, her pussy clenching around Tom as she came around him, her whole body jolting.

Tamir looked over at Thyverian and said, "Cylesta's heat hit... we're enjoying it..."

"Yes, welcome to the party, though there are not many slots left." Manus said before sliding his cock back inside Cylesta's mouth. Starting to thrust in tandem with Tom, entering as he entered. The tendril writhing more aggressively as the two males assaulted her other holes.

"Tamir's got an open hole." Seylian grunted into her neck as he kept the bite down on her. Menis would not speak, mind focused solely on fucking Tamir good. Thyverian would shrug, sheathing his sword as he began to awkwardly walk toward the tawny female. "The fuck kind of weird sex dungeon." He mumbled as he walked through and got infront of Tamir. Cylesta's heat starting to affect him and he removed his pants. "I've wanted to fuck you since I first met you, but I expected it to be a bit more... intimate than this." He said with a short laugh as he stroked her cheek and his hardening cock.

Cylesta giggled at Manus' words before he stuffed his cock back into her mouth, which she swallowed happily with her heat riding her hard to ride them. She writhed between them, her tail lashing into Tom's ass, smacking him hard to urge him on.
Tamir looked up at Thyverian, and smirked, "Come here and let me make you feel good." She licked her lips as he pushed his pants down and she opened her mouth for him, sticking her tongue out for him as she slid up and down on Seylian and Menis.

"Ah!" Tom shouted in shock as he was whipped by her tail of all things. Her tactic paid off as he began to thrust harder into her. "Damn, I almost feel like I am empty!" Tom joked, having had so many orgasms since this all began. Gritting his teeth, the ginger tabby gripped her tight ass as he began to compete with Manus over which direction she was to be pulled.

"Yes mam." The redhead purred as he slid his length into her welcoming mouth. "oooo fuck." he moaned as he hilted himself in her mouth, letting her movements do the work as he enjoyed her warmth. "Damn, I like your mouth." Thyverian said as he tilted his head back with a loud moan. Seylian would growl loudly as he felt another orgasm coming. Desperately slamming himself into her as he neared release. Finally he would fire off another sizable load into her athletic body.

Cylesta felt like she was stretched between the two of them, her body swinging through both as her body jolted with pleasure. Her tongue pressed against Manus' barbs, plucking them as her pussy quivered around Tom as he came again inside her. Her tail raised up again, caressing his cheek, before slowly, raising up again, and coming down on his ass again.

Tamir grinned and sucked on Thyverian as Seylian fired another load into her pussy. She squealed around Thyverian's cock, his cock muffling the noise. Her eyes shot open, and she looked up at him, her eyes begging for more, as her tongue did exactly what Cylesta's was doing to Manus, plucking against his barbs.

Back
Top Bottom