Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood of Legends ((Kiandra&Mephilis))

Menis clenched his teeth down on Cylesta's neck, his hands grasping het breasts tightly as he came inside her ass. Tom moved his arm up a bit, starting to play with Tamir's now neglected breasts. Pressing his face into what must be the longest kiss he has ever held, he was really enjoying her mouth and he was eager to try out the rest of her. Seylian gasped into Cylesta's mouth, taken aback by her kiss. He quickly recovered and began wrestling her tongue eagerly. He reached over, trying to grab the back of her head, but accidently grabbed Menis instead. A sudden growly from the younger male caused him to pull back and find her head on the second try.

Melorn gives her a look over as she spoke, his amber eyes settling on her orbs as he spoke back to her. "So you are a chooser dressed as a beggar, not the best mix." He said with a shrug, looking around for a moment before his eyes moved back to find her. "Your outfit? Nah, its a bit silly but whatever floats your boat. Though I should warn you, that attitude is a pretty strong dick repellant, might have something to do with why your still looking."

Cylesta groaned into the kiss as he grabbed the back of her head, and she arched her back, pressing her breasts into Menis' hands, her pussy clenching tight as she came, quivering within their hands, her tail lashing against the table as she slumped for a moment. She pulled away from Seylian to pant their names, mixed and put together. She took a moment to breath, her scent falling around them, before she gasped, and closed her eye as her heat seemed to raise like the tide, enveloping her in hazy arousal, before spilling out around her, filling the rest of them.

Tamir growled into the kiss, and tried to turn towards Tom, but she was still caught in Seylian's grasp, and she pulled away from Tom to ask in a breathy voice, "How long have you guys been here?"
She was about to say it was time to switch, but Cylesta's heat beat her to it, and she sighed as the males began to move.

Rune very nearly growled at him, but bit her tongue, holding it in.
"The attitude helps me weed out the weak males." She said, almost challenging him, her emerald eyes square in his amber ones. Amazingly, this was turning her on even more, this back and forth with him, and along with their prior conversation, her pussy was soaked.

As Tamir pulled away, Tom groaned, missing her lips already. When she spoke, his eyes drifted toward her. "I ended up here not long... after I spoke to... Rune.." He said the name with a hint of sadness that pierced through the haze of lust that was consuming him, when Cylesta turned the heat back up, all of the males shivered in unison. All of them started to slam themsevles into the females with renewed vigor and desire.

"Ah, so what do you do when you weed yourself into a lonely night? Settle for toys?" He asked, crossing his arms over his chest. It seemed this woman had atleast three faces. The cute girl, the professional, and the abrasive sexseeker. He wondered which one, if any was the actual her. "Well if your done galavanting and hoping with will approach you while you look poised to murder them, your welcome to come with me back to my place. Tamir is off watching over Cylesta while she goes through her heat. But if you wanan stay in a house alone, more power to you."

Cylesta and Tamir both yowled in arousal as the males around them start pounding them again. Both females started writhing against the males, fucking them back. Cylesta's head fell back against Menis, her mouth open as she gasped their names. Her pussy rippled around Tom as her ass clenched around Menis, and she squirmed as she came between them, clenching tightly around them and stuttering their movements for a moment.
Tamir grabbed Tom's head and kissed him again, before looking up at Seylian and kissing him hard, as Cylesta enjoyed the two males within her. Tamir sat up, pressing her body against Seylian, and nibbled on his ear, pressing her breasts against his face, before whispering into his ear, "Doesn't Cylesta look so sexy trapped between your teammates? How do you think she's gunna look, split open around your monster cock?" Her voice was a sexy low timber against his ear, weaving it's way into his consciousness.

Rune tilted her head at his question, indeed she usually did have to make due with toys at her home, which sucked, but it was what it was. As he spoke again, she raised an eyebrow at his... it wasn't a request exactly. But it wasn't a command either... either way, it didn't matter. If she was going home with him... that meant... she perked up a bit, her pussy throbbing with arousal, and she wondered if he had any idea what he was getting himself into. She smiled, and nodded, finally answering, "Sure. I wouldn't mind accompanying you home. Plus it would get your mind off your niece, and her predicament." She would walk with him back to his place, an extra little sway to her lithe body.

"You want to see her take this?" Seylian asked, pulling that beast out of her body with a nice loud pop. Running his hand along his large shaft as he eyes Cylesta. "What do you think Cylesta, you want to let those two play with Tamir while you give this thing a try?" He asked, lifting his cock vertically, giving her a good view of his very impressive size. Tom would pull back, popping his shaft out of Cylesta as he looked over at Tamir hungrily. "I'm down." He growled, his eyes watching the tawny female as he waited for Cylesta to move off of him. Menis would pull out a little more reluctantly, but at the same time.. he really did like Tamir... he should not pass up on this chance to get intimate with her aswell.

"Get my mind off of her?" He asked, glancing back at the Leopard for a moment. "Are you hoping to get fucked by me tonight Rune?" He asked, listening for her reaction. He was not entirely sure what he was going to do with this female. It was not every day a young thing like her fell into your lap, especially at his age. Then again, she was his subordinate, which did come with a bit of an ethical dilemma. Plus with the way she dressed and acted, she had a very specific taste, and need... so perhaps it was that power dynamic that seemed to attract her toward him.

Tamir nodded, lust shining in her eyes as he popped out of her soaked pussy. She watched as Tom popped out of Cylesta and she slid backwards, towards Menis for a moment while Tom scooted sideways. Tamir grinned at him then turned her head to Menis, "You mind if I take you in my pussy first?" She asked him, pulling him down towards her, as she shifted her hips to sit on Tom's lap.
Cylesta groaned as they pulled away from her, and gritted her teeth as her heat threatened to swamp her mind. She turned to look at Seylian over her shoulder, and arched her back, giving him the perfect view of her hungry little pussy, swollen tight, dripping with her fluids and the other males' cum. She mewled, her tail draping across her back as she enticed him to slam that monster inside her.

Rune simply shrugged, saying quietly, "Conversation can be distracting and stimulating all at the same time." She tilted her head as she studied him, then said, "And I don't know if you can dominate me, commander." She said his rank like a slur, her bratty attitude urging him to put her in her place, below her.
For her, that position, although vulnerable was safe, underneath a hard male body, it was where she could let go, and not worry about being tortured or killed. Sure she liked pain with her sex, sometimes, but she needed a male who could provide that safe haven, and take the decisions out of her claws.

Menis could only nod before he was pulled toward her. Her speaking to him, and physically moving him seemed to spark his timid nature for a moment. Kissing her softly as he began to rebuild his confidence witht he help of Cylesta's heat. Tom would be the one to enter her first, using his heavilly lubricated cock to invade her backside. Pushing himsel deep inside her with a groan. Her reaction to this cause Menis to move a bit more quickly as he found her pussy and pushed himself inside. Moaning her name into her lips as he began to thrust into her. This was quickly becoming the best day of his life, he would randomly check in on Cylesta more often, he thought.

Seylian wasted little time in pouncing on the heated female, his powerful arms wrapping around her as he forcefully pulled her back into his cock. Her pussy was quite lubricated by now, so even his monster dick pushed into her easilly. Leaving a visible indent on her tight belly as he savored the feeling of being inside her. "Oh fuck." He growled before taking a hard bite into the scruff of her neck and mounting her properly. Pushing her front down as he set up the kitty style position, his hands greedily groping her beautiful body. Once everything was set, the grey feline began to ram his large pole into the female's welcoming hole.

Once Melorn reached the door, he would open it for the female, allowing her to enter first. "You will have to forgive me, but it sounds like you don't know alot of things. For a female to go out seeking to get fucked and coming up with naught says alot." He said as he waited for her to enter his home. He would then follow her in, shutting the door himself himself and locking it. His home was a moderately sized place, clearly was meant for a family. He lead her to the living room which came complete with a sofa and a reclining chair. The old Cheetan took the recliner, while gesturing to the sofa. "Welcome to my home, are you hungry?" He asked.

Tamir grinned into the kiss, and pulled Menis closer as her pussy and ass clenched around both males, as she relaxed into Tom. She moved her hips between them, fucking both of them as her body jolted and she orgasmed, quietly melting between them both.
Cylesta groaned as he slid his monster cock into her body, ramming the full length in as she gasped as he bottomed out. She pressed back against him as she clenched around him, rippling her inner muscles around him in a caress.

Rune rolled her eyes, so what if she hadn't found a male for the night, she was picky with her needs. Amazingly, not a lot of males could actually dominate her, so she learned to not take it to heart if she couldn't find any male on a certain night. She settled on to the couch, and looking at him as he asked her if she was hungry, shook her head in answer. She shifted, sitting on the couch sideways, her booted feet hanging off the side, so they weren't on the cushions. She didn't want him angry with her... or did she? She raised an eyebrow and looked over at him, the mischief on her face gave away what she was thinking, a second before she slid her feet up, and onto the cushions. So she was pushing buttons....

Menis would deepen the kiss as he began to move more quickly within her. Moaning her name again as he felt her cum on his cock. Tom kept a firm grip on her hips to help with his alignment as he thrusted into her bucking motions.

Seylian took one of her hands and pressed it against her belly so she could feel the indent his cock was making as it split her open. He would groan her name as he felt her body massaging his and he began to move more quickly. "I cannot wait to see you bloated with my seed." He purred as he continued to slam into her.

"I see you were raised by Carnice." Said as he saw her sullying his sofa. Though he remained where he was, his eyes beginning to look away from her. "Here is a tip, if you want to attract a feline man, the first thing you need to do is'" As he spoke, he suddenly lunged over at her with alot more speed than you would expect from someone of his age. His hand mercilessly knocking her boots off of his furniture. "Stop acting like a dog!"

Tamir grinned and spoke their names, her voice a husky whisper as she started talking to them, telling them how good they were. This wasn't the first time she and Cylesta had been fucked together, and they had even had a heat cycle that had synchronized together. As such, it didn't surprise Cylesta at all when Tamir pulled her head closer, and the two females locked lips, kissing each other softly, tongues twining around each other, giving the three males quite a show.
As Seylian pulled her hand down to feel her stomach where she could feel his cock, she sighed into the kiss with her friend. They were by no means bi, but during a heat sex, a lot of lines were crossed and erased. She keened as he slammed against her cervix, an orgasm erupting from her as her pussy quivered from the sensation. Her fluids tried to gush out of her, but his monster cock kept her pretty plugged up, only a little coming out with each thrust into her.

Rune would snarl at him, as he lunged at her, and she moved without thinking, muscle memory helping her as she shifted under neath him, placing the tip of a hunting knife against his side as she gazed up at him. "Back off or follow through." She said, her raspy voice even more husky as she spoke. His speed and lunge towards her had caused her to soak her underwear, and she could smell her scent waft around them. Although her body was tense under and against him, her eyes seemed to plead for his control.

Seylian would grin at Tamir as she began to kiss Cylesta, growling as he began to speed up again. His cock pulsing harder and harder inside the female before it finally explodes. Biting down on her neck even harder, Seylian would pump a seemingly unending stream of his seed into her. So much that thanks to gravity and his cock plugging up the exit, the seed began to filter into her womb, causing her belly to swell somewhat.
Menis would feel abandoned for a moment as she moved away to kiss another. He quickly switched over to kissing on sucking on her breasts as he and Tom continued to find a rhythm within her.

Melorn was not only an experienced solider, but he was also quite experienced at getting into fights at bars, he was no stranger to the sound of a knife being pulled on him. As she wasted time talking, he began acting. His arm closest to her knife arm would quickly ram itself into her arm. As her arm was knocked back, he was already sending the palm of his other arm flying into her knife arm to knock it more viciously out of position. Showing his speed and skill, Melorn followed up with an albow to her face with the arm that just palm struck her as the other hand moved to disarm her while she was stunned by the elbow. The arm that elbowed her would extend and wrap itself around her head as he stepped behind her. Using his greater size and strength, the old cheetan lifted her off the ground, preforming a reverse suplex and sending her front crashing onto the ground. As he hit the floor, Melorn bounded over, doing a backflip ontop of her and pinning her to the floor.
"I wouldn't do that again, if I were you."

Tamir pulled away from Cylest to moan as Menis began to kiss and nibble on her breasts. Each breath she took heaved them into his face as she looked down at him, before twining her hand into his hair, and pulling him up to her lips.

Cylesta cried out, her body seizing for a moment as she felt her womb stretch with his seed. She looked down at herself, and panted, as her heat finally receded enough to think for a moment. She lifted her head up and over her shoulder, to meet Seylian, pulling his head towards her as she kissed him.
"Had I known what you were packing..." She spoke against his lips, leaving it unspoken.

Rune groaned as her front hit the floor, and only had enough time to pull her arms in to lift up slightly before he was above her, pining her down with his larger body. She stopped moving, taking a breath, and as the heat of his body surrounded her, relaxed in tiny increments, her body quivering under his, feminine against masculine. She took another deep breath, before tilting her head sideways, leaving her throat and neck bare to him, submitting quietly, as she said, "It wasn't my intention, I reacted to the lunge..." it wasn't exactly an apology, but her submission under his body would speak without words.

"You know now." Seylian purred softly, kissing her again. "I'm down to make up for lost time if you are." He whispered into her lips as he began to move again. Some of his cum starting to leak out of her as his thrusts restarted. Her body's positioning allowed most of his seed to remain inside her as he worked on filling her with even more.

Menis squirmed into Tamir's kiss, her actions pushing him over the edge as he gasped her name. His cock convulsing inside her as he came, filling her with his seed as he wrapped his arms around her beautiful body. Tom began thrusting harder in her, nudging himself over the edge before he gasped out, cumming inside her ass as he bit down on her neck.

"Thats a lie, you this has been your intention since yesterday." Melorn growled, barring his teeth as he nudged her exposed neck. His hands pressing down on her forarms, pinning her beneath him. "I smelt your arousal then, I smell it now. You want me to use your body for my own satisfaction don't you?" He asked, adjusting himself into a more powerful stance over her, making escape nigh impossible. "Admit it, you saw you went out looking to get fucked, that you could not find a man worthy of you. You did not care for a second if they were or not because deep down you were waiting for me to come and take you." He growled as his moved his deathly teeth against her ear.

Cylesta pushed back against him as he started up again. Her body clenched tightly around his cock as she mewled for more, her brain going hazy as the effects of her heat began to rise again. She gasped his name, and then pushed back hard, her pussy swallowing his cock down.

Tamir gasped both males names as they came, causing her ro cum between them and relax a bit. She took in a deep breath, and turned to watch Cylesta as her pupil expanded and she growled ferally.
"She's really bad right now. How long have you been fucking her again?"

Rune growled lowly, wriggling a bit under his body, before settling again.
"So what your saying, I got you exactly where I wanted you?" She asked, her voice low and quiet, as she lifted an eyebrow, even though he couldn't see her face. A smirk played against her lips.

"You tell me, I came here not long after I left your house." Tom growled, intentionally avoiding the wording he used last time she asked. He would place his head on her shoulder and watch Seylian plow her feral body. "Why? Do we need to stop?" He asked, clearly not wanting to, but even in his hieghtened sexual state, he did not want to hurt anyone... permanently. Menis would jolt at those words, glancing back at Clysesta. "Is she in danger?" He asked.

"If we need to stop you better say so now cause I might not be able to before long!" Seylian called out to Tamir as he slammed his hips into Cylesta's the slamming their bodies together over and over.

"Perhaps, but I want to hear it from your lips." Melorn said, burring his face into her exposed neck. His teeth were so close, threatening to bite her as he spoke. "Tell me what you want Rune, now." His voice was stern, not unlike the dad voice he used on her earlier.

"It's been about a day. No, don't stop... that darn repressive drug usually concentrates our heats. It just means it's hitting her harder." Tamir said quickly as Cylesta groaned under Seylian and wriggled back towards his cock.
"You three haven't hurt us." She smirked at them, touched at the concern they had for her and Cylesta.

Rune gasped at his voice, and groaned low as she let her head fall a little further, giving Melorn plenty of space to bite down if he so chose too.
She took a breath, pressing her back against his front before sagging down. "Please Melorn I need it..."

"Thats good." Tom said as he adjusted himself, guiding Menis to sit in front of him as they both held Tamir up between them. Both of them taking a hold on her, starting to pull her up and down on their cocks. "Feels kinda odd! Fucking both of you so soon after meeting you, but I love it!" Tom groaned as he and Menis both began to thrust up into her as they pulled her down. Generally Tom waited to get to know people before diving into bed with them... but heat cycles changed the rules.

"You would think they would work that kink out, or maybe the effect is intended?" Seylian said as leaned forward, placing a kiss on Cylesta's cheek. Then looking back over at Tamir. "So is there a.. point that... we need to worry?" He asked, between moans as he thre his fat cock inside the sexy lioness.

"Alrgiht Rune, you have aroused my interest... But first there are some rules and they are nonnegotiable." He said as he began to undo his pants, sliding them off of his legs. "You are my direct subordinate. so getting involved with you creates the appearance of a conflict of interest. That is all it will be is the appearance of one, this, whether it be a one time thing or a reoccurring event remains in our private lives. You will gain no benifits from fucking me, and when we are together in our official capacity I expect nothing but professionalism. You wanna play games when we are not working, thats fine, but there will be none of it when we are working or I will cut you off and kick you out of my squad so fast your grandchildren won't be able to walk straight." He he spoke, he arranged her outfit to give him access to her pussy, testing her wetness as he strokes himself to full erection.
"Is that understood?"

Tamir moved over them both, relaxing into their arms as she let her head fall back onto Tom, grinning at him as her eyes fell to half-lidded sensuality. "Well we weren't expecting this, but praise the gods this happened. Kind of funny how it did work out this way... although I am.... shocked ... that Manus and Thyverian... oh gods, Menis!" Her orgasm interrupted her, and she bore down on both, gasping for air, "That they... aren't here..."
She took a breath, then looked over at Seylian as he pounced into a very aroused Cylesta, as she keened and came over his cock. "Her heats are... always a little... intense... due to... her healing... ability. I'm betting... that she'll ... ohhhhh... Tom... Menis... please... she'll walk... out of here... while... we crawl."
Each time Tom and Menis would thrust ino her, she would have to pause. She lifted her arms up and placed one around Menis, and the other she reached back against Tom, holding both males close to her.

Rune mewled quietly at his words, completely understanding what he was saying. She wasn't doing this because of the benefits, and no one had ever accused her of sleeping around to get to her position. She kind of growled, but quieted under him as he continued. As he shifted her skirt, and began testing her wetness she sighed, before nodding, "Yes sir. This has absolutely no bearing on my position in your squad..." She shifted her hips up, towards him, giving him full access to her pussy, and spread her thighs. A little impatient, she reached down with one of her hands, to play against her clit, and dip onto her own pussy.

Seylian would glance over at Tamir when she mentioned Thyverian. "Probably, sleeping, late... hes a lazy... fucker... sometimes." Menis moaned into he rbreasts as she came on him again, hearing her call out his name made him cum again. Gasping for air as he pulled back he spoke. "Ma...nus... said... later... come... demon...train..." He tried to say as he ke[t moving her ove rhis throbing cock. "Challenge accepted." Seylian said as she mentioned Cylesta walking out of here, he was gonna make damn sure that is she did, it was going to be with one hell of a limp. Slamming his hips into her's as he jerked her back and fourth on his fat shaft.

He had not suspected it was because of his position atleast in terms of trying to get a promotion. "Good..." He purred as he began to set the stage for what was going to come next. "I had intended to drag this out and make you work for it... But you have gotten me a bit too excited. So I am going to get some satisfaction out of this tight little body of yours." He said as he lifted her enticing hips, exposing her pussy to his cock. He seemed to hesitate, looking up to the nect room. It looked like a Kitchen, then back down at the leopardess beneath him. To her, it might feel like he was stalling for suspense, but he was actually experiencing a bit of turmoil.

He had not had sex in... years, not since his wife and daughter were killed. Here he was, about to break this dry spell on a girl that was not far from the age his daughter would be if she were here right now. Similar age to Cylesta... who he raised like his own daughter after she lost her parents not long after his family was taken. He took in a sigh, he has honored the vow he made to her for so long despite her being gone for so long. Maybe its been long enough, she would want him to be happy surely. Though, admittedly this was hardly something he saw leading to any kind of serious relationship... but it could atleast put an end to this decades long sexual frustration he has been dealing with in his most private moments. Leaning down, the cheetah would bite down on the leopardess' neck harshly as he finally inserted his cock into her body. Groaning as he finally felt that heat that till now was just a faint memory. He wasted little time in reaffirming his grip on this young woman before starting to thrust into her.

Tamir grinned, and moved with Menis, even as he came and started moving again. She took a deep breath, smirking as she realized that Cylesta was very slowly calming, and they would be able to take a nap here shortly. Cylesta cried out as Seylian slammed into her, cumming around him, and coming down in the tide of her heat, at least for the moment. The ebb and flow of her heat was allowing her rational mind to finally come out, and she laid her head down on her arm, a sensual grin on her lips as her eyes met Tamir's.
"How ya feeling?"
"Good... Very good." Cylesta answered, her voice a husky whisper, as she pressed back against Seylian, her pussy clenching tightly around him. She groaned, a sexy little sound, and panted, licking her lips.

Rune felt him shift her hips towards him, and sighed, and then he stopped. She opened her eyes at his pause, and very nearly mewled under him to beg for stimulation, for touch, as her pussy clenched around nothing, A small drip of her fluid sliding out to coalesce at her clit.
Suddenly, he moved, leaning down over her, and biting into her scruff, causing her to cry out even before he slid his hard cock into her pussy, clenching around him in welcome as her eyes widened. She shifted under his hands, pressing back against him as her tail wrapped around his wrist. As he began moving within her, she did indeed mewl, pleading for more as her claws dug into the rug under her hands.

"Just tell me when you want me to stop." Seylian whsipers to her as he continues thrusting into her body. He was getting closer to his next orgasm, he really hoped she did not tire out before he finished... That would be such a big let down! Tom was still going strong behind Tamir, but she would notice Menis starting to slow. The poor boy was still trying, but it was slowly becoming clear that he was getting tired. He groaned in frustration as he really wanted to keep going. Would be so embarrassing if hit cocked out right before they stopped. He had to keep going, he could not change the fact that he was inexperienced, but he was not going to let himself be seen as weak.

"If you destroy my rug, you're buying me a new one." Melorn grown, as as he continued to thrust his cock into her desperate pussy. His hands starting to explore her tight form, she was beautiful. Pulling his teeth from her neck, he would graze her cheek with his lips. "Kiss me." He commanded, as he began to pick up the pace on his thrusts, his first orgasm closing quickly.

Cylesta smirked, and she stretched her arms over her head, pressing her shoulders down and then looked over her shoulder at Seylian, her body on full display. "Come on Seylian, make me cum again... if you can..." She said, challenging him to make her cum again.
Tamir chuckled at her words and then lifted Menis' face to hers to place a kiss against his lips, soft and sweet as she felt her orgasm growing within her.
"Come on, one more... please!"

Rune smirked at his words, and then felt her body tensing as he moved powerfully within her tight little body. Her pussy clenched, without rhythm or rhyme, and she cried out before he grabbed her head and spoke his command. She turned towards him, whispering against his lips, "Yes sir..." before kissing him back, her body moving against his. She panted against his lips, and her eyes widened, going blank as she came around him, having been so aroused for so long working against her now.

"One day you will learn not to doubt me!" Seylian exclaims as he starts moving with a great fervor. Growling loudly, he would move rapidly inside her. Pushing himself to his next orgasm as he gripped her body possessively. Biting into the scruff of her neck as he rapidly, and powerfully plowed her. Giving Tamir a third person view of what he did to her the first time they slept together. Finally, he would reach his limit, and fire another load deep into Cylesta. Her belly swelling more with his seed as more sperm enters her womb. "Ahhh fuck!"

Her kiss would spark Menis' adrenaline as he was able to force his body to keep going. He was at his limit, and did not feel much from the sex now, but was determined to atleast give her one more orgasm before he stopped. Ge would kiss her back sweetly before burying his face into her chest. Tom bit down on the back of her neck as he surged into her, He had no orgasm building up, but he was at least going to finish her off.

Rune's orgasm pushed Melorn over the line, forcing our a rather intense orgasm. Clutching her tightly, as he pumped her full of seed. "Oh shit!" He cried out as he emptied himself in her tight body. He would pull out of her as he stood up. "Well, that was something." He said as he sat down on the sofa she was once on, watching her intently.

Cylesta keened as his movements caused her to cum again, her body shivering in a wave from the top of her head down her spine and to the tip of her tail. She would slump down, exhausted, and very happily used, takin a moment to close her eye as she rested quietly on the table.
Tamir groaned as she came again, her body clenching tightly around both males, before also slumping between them, panting for air.
"Any way we can move this party down to the den?" Cylesta asked, knowing that they would maybe get an hour of rest, before her heat would bulldoze into them again. The den had water and stocked food, and a large sofa nest that they would all be able to rest in. Tamir agreed, but couldn't work up the energy to move at the moment.

Rune felt him cum and mewled, cumming again right after the first time. She sighed his name, and then he was up and off her, settling down on the sofa where she had set her boots on. She took a breath, then sat up, sitting on her ankles as she stretched her arms up over her head. She looked back at him, and then reached up, scratching under the collar around her throat. She made no other moves, her knees spread, showing off her pretty little pussy, that now dripped her fluid and his cum. "You aren't wrong..."

As Cylesta slumped, Seylian pulled out of her with a loud, wet pop. "If indeed." He said before he slid off of the table, his legs a bit wobblily from all the thrusting as he walked over to her fridge. Menis groaned tiredly as she slumped into her, wrapping his arms around her and holding her as best he could in his exhausted state. Tom would kiss the tawny girl on the cheek before pulling out and sliding off of the table. He seemed to still be in mostly good shape, despite all the fucking he has done today. "Time for another nap?" he asked Cylesta as she mentioned moving the party. He did not mind resting, letting his body recharge a bit before fatigue began to take him. Reaching over, he would pull the lioness off of the table, Seylian's sperm finally making its escape as her body changes positions. As Tom carried Cylesta down, Menis began trying to help Tamir move down... but... his body was blown up as one might say. His muscles were shot, he really needed to rest. Looking over, Seyllian would see his friend struggling, but trying his damnest. A smile coming over his face as he left the fridge and helped lifted Menis and Tamir together. His legs a bit shaky, but he managed to get his cat sandwhich down stairs and to the nest.

Melorn would reach down and stroke Rune's thigh as she sat by him. "I might need to make use of you again." He said giving her leg a squeeze. "But for now, I am going to go lay down for a bit. You can join me if cuddling is not beneath you." He said reaching up to stroke her throat gently before standing up. "Though I reserve the right to fuck you in your sleep if I wake up before you." He says, making his way toward his bedroom. If she followed him, she would bear witness to a rather sizable room. Along with the king sized bed, it was clear this room was meant for more than one person. There were a few pictures hung around the room, featuring a rather lovely looking Cheetan woman. One of which had her snuggled up to what looked like a younger Melorn. The cheetan male would slide out of his clothing, laying on his bed in the nude. Pulling his sheets up over his muscular body, leaving an opening in the sheets next to him should she choose to join him.

Back
Top Bottom