Wildlands (rskde & BurningWillows)

handsome-man-with-beard-smiling.jpg

He continues to lick her, shaking his head. "Right now is all about you, babe." He says to her with a grin as he continues to eat her out, enjoying the sounds she is making to let him know that he is pleasing her, which is his purpose right now.

5857a2c3ab7d0c89c954a4129729e799.png

"Well, I certainly feel special." He says with a nervous laugh, rubbing the back of his head as he continues to listen to her playing the piano so beautifully.

summer-glau-hot-28331322_zpsracoltga.jpg

"Come here," she pats the long stool for him to sit down, "Let me teach you."

Hattie-Watson-4-by-Lauren-Peralta.jpg

Her head bent back as her moans grew louder, her nails digging into his hair.

"Right there," she groaned when he hit her sweet spot, "God yes, right there baby. Oooooooh."

Alex pays special attention to the spot she mentioned, memorizing it for later encounters before flicking his tongue around it, trying to hit it as often as humanly possible.

Kyle sits down on the stool next to her, placing his hands in his lap before looking at her expectantly.

Serena's gasps and cries grow only louder, Alex licking and suckling at her sweet spot.

"Baby please," she finally moaned, "I want to feel your lips all over my body. I want to explore your body with mine. I need to please you too."

Arya explained the different notes, from A to G. Then taking his hands under hers with her fingers hovering over his she showed him how to play twinkle twinkle little star, her head resting on his shoulder. When she was done she let him try, correcting him where needed as they practiced over and over, spending quality time in the small dimly lit store.

He stops for a moment before biting the bottom of his lip. "Only if you cum first, then you can do that." He grins at her before going down at her entrance again, continuing to fickle her sweet spot with his tongue.

Kyle smiles and rests his head against hers as she teaches him to play the easy song, he finally gets the hang of it and plays it successfully for the first time without her help. "Well, I guess I'm Mozart the boy wonder now.." He says with a laugh.

"Okay Mozart," she teased, "How about you try one of your own symphony's then?"

She nudged him with her shoulder before she began playing an elegant tune, but one that was much harder to learn.

She was already close to climaxing because of his tongue alone. He knew how to treat her, something he always seemed to know since the first day she'd fallen on the hotel's doorstep.

Minutes later her back arched as she cried out his name, caught up in the tidal wave of passion and pleasure swirling inside her and then unravelling in an amazing orgasm.

"Alex, baby," she gasped, trying to catch her breath, "Don't make me beg any longer. I want to kiss you. I want you inside me. I need it. Please babe please!"

Kyle watches her fingers move, when she finishes he cracks his knuckles as if preparing to play but then just sits back. "Sorry, not doing that." He says with a laugh. "You got me beat there, Princess." He admits with a grin on his face.

He moves on top of her before pressing his lips to hers hungrily, as if trying to devour them as he begins a very heated kiss.

He breaks the kiss away, pressing his index finger against her lips before kissing her jawline, making his way down her neck to her collarbone, to her breasts before finally back to her lips again, removing his index finger and replacing it with his lips.

He guides himself to her entrance before entering her, starting off at a fast pace, knowing that she liked it fast and hard, plus she was sensitive from having just orgasmed.

"God yes," she moaned as he entered and set the pace, loving how well he knew her.

Serena's lips smothered his, wanting to enwrap herself in only him.

"You know if i'm a princess, that makes you my knight in shining armor. So knight," she winked at him, "What secret talents do you have?"

His tongue traces along the edges of her bottom lip, as if requesting permission to enter.

His hands move all over her body, exploring her and searching for anything he's never explored, his hands only stop moving at some points when he holds her to support himself.

He continues to fuck her at the same pace, grunting in between kisses as his climax begins to reach its peak.

"I can watch horror movies without screaming, I can train dogs to rip people's throats out, and apparently I can get amazingly beautiful women to like me." He says with a grin on his face.

"I'd be your knight in shining armor anyday."

She couldn't help but blush at his last comment, biting her lip as she did so.

"Well as long as you call me Princess, I'll call you my Knight. Any other hidden talents other than the obvious ones?"

Her back arched into him more, her lips parting to let his tongue in, groaning as desire built in her more and more, another climax rising. Her nails raked his back and she broke their kiss momentarily to move her mouth to his ear, licking and biting it playfully.

"Harder," she groaned in his ear before moving back to his lips, her tongue flicking against his lips.

"Nope!" He says while looking at her. "No hidden talents whatsoever." He admits to her, putting his arm around her shoulders.

"And sure thing, you can call me that if you want to, though I prefer Kyle." He says with a laugh.

He follows her request, slamming into her as hard as he can, willing to do whatever possible to please the woman that he loves so much.

His tongue meets hers outside of their mouths, circling around eachother and wrestling as the heat between them grows more intense.

"And I prefer Arya," she tossed back smiling, "So I guess we both have nicknames now. Want to learn another song, or look around some more?"

Her lips smother his as her tongue continues to wrestle inside his mouth, the heat between them intense. Alex ploughs her harder, making her moan more against his mouth as her body tensed, ready for another explosive climax.

Her hands move from digging into his back to up in his hair, running through the thick locks she loved to tussle, enjoying the feel of it between her fingers as her palms push his head closer, adding more strength to the kiss.

He feels her body tense up so he breaks their kissing for a moment. "Cum on me." He mumbles to her before kissing her again, resuming from where they left off.

His hands move to her ass cheeks, holding on to them tightly as he continues to fuck her as hard as he can, using his hands to push her body against him.

"Let's look around some more, you playing the piano makes me feel untalented." He says with a laugh. "Besides.. Arya it's actually getting pretty dark outside, you wanna head to the general store upstairs and see if there are any blankets left? Maybe we can find a spot on the roof to stargaze." He suggests.

She just couldn't hold it back, and it exploded within her, Serena's inner walls tightening around his erection as he thrusted inside her, her juices soaking him. She cried out his name, her arms curling around his neck as she shook from the second orgasm, taking most of her energy with it.

"Your turn," she mumbled softly, spent entirely, "Cum for me baby."

She nodded enthusatically.

"Yes please, that sounds nice. Maybe we can grab a bite to eat too. I should check in on Kat though before we go to the roof. She'll need her bandages changed.

He nods. "How about I'll go get everything ready and you meet me up there?" He says to her before going to get the items they would need for the star gazing that was abou to commence.

Max follows him all over the mall as he gets small bags of food and a blanket, bringing it all up to the roof before waiting for Arya to show up.

He pulls out of her before offering his erection to her mouth, as if asking her silently to finish him off, almost like he's a little embarrassed to say it out loud.

It doesn't take her too long to check in with Kat, whose seems to be enjoying a day full of card games and laughs with Winters. After changing her bandages Arya makes a pit stop to see Shrake, making sure there isn't anything needing to be done before she finds herself on the roof, looking for Kyle.

She took him in earnest, his cock wet with her own juices. Serena was happy to please him now, sucking back and forth fast as he pushed down the back of her throat and out again.

Alex closes his eyes and groans with pleasure. "You feel amazing babe.. Holy fuck, I'm gonna cum.." He says before doing so, his seed flying out of him and into her mouth.

Kyle waves her over. When she comes over he wraps his arms around her, laying back on the blanket and looks up at the stars, they all shine super brightly in the night sky.

She swallows it all, licking him clean before dragging him down onto the floor to cuddle her tired body.

"That was heavenly," she whispered, kissing his cheek, "i love you Alex."

She lay back in his arms, staring up at the twinkling sky.

"We never get to do this stuff often, with all the craziness that ensues as a Ghost. Thank you Kyle for thinking about stargazing. This is absolutely beautiful.

"When I look up at the stars and I see how beautiful they are, it reminds me of you." He says to her quietly, holding her hands with his as they continue to watch the sky.

He grins at her, accepting the kiss on the cheek before cuddling into her. "It was heavenly, you are very correct." He says with a smile.

"I love you too, Serena." He says to her quietly.

She squeezed his hand, blushing and grinning like mad.

"You're too sweet. So can you point out any of the consellations?"

They cuddled there for a while till Serena's stomach began growling and they knew they needed to dress and find some food.

"Want toy check in with the group? I'm sure there is food there."

He nods before getting up and retrieving his clothes, quickly putting them on before waiting for her to get herself ready so that they can go eat.

Kyle points up at a three star constellation. "That's Orion's Belt." He says to her. "And that's pretty much all I know, I'm not really talented."

After getting dressed they wander out, Serena in a love drunk haze of being with him. Her hair is wild, her cheeks are flushed and she has a permanent grin on her face as she loops her arm around his.

"I hope we have some leftovers from Christmas," she muses, "I would love some of that turkey."

"You skipped astronomy training huh? I know a few of them. Enough at least to find my way to civilization if I ever get lost. See there? That's the Little Dipper. And there's the Big Dipper. And right there..."

She pointed at him with a grin, "that's the really hot guy whose going to kiss me now."

He feels a grin growing on his face as he leans over to her slowly, his eyes closing while he does so before his lips tentatively touch hers, his arms staying down on the blanket.

He walks with her, unable to stop smiling as they walk through the halls of the mall to get to the mess hall where the rest of the team would be eating by now. His hair is a little out of place and he walks as if he's the happiest man in the world.

He nods as she speaks. "Yeah, the turkey was good." He admits.

They made their way into the mess hall, where only half the team were. Kat and winters would be in the medbay and Arya and Kyle were missing.

"What's for dinner?" She asked, passing Shrake and Lion.

It still felt off that Red was gone. She hasn't grown really close to him but most of the Ghosts had accepted his death and shrugged it off. She just felt...gross when she thought about it.

She pressed into the kiss, her hands pressing into his chest.

Alex leaves Serena's side to get them both some food, loading their plates with things he knows she likes, though most of it is simple MRE's, protein bars, and dried fruit packages.

He breaks away from her, his body groaning in protest as he does so. "Arya, I'm in love with you." He says to her quietly. "This is the most amazing thing that has happened to me out here."

Back
Top Bottom