Wildlands (rskde & BurningWillows)

tumblr_mrowijHOxV1scsekyo3_500.jpg

Andrew's mood goes from good to sour, he breaks the hug and sighs. "I need a second.." He says before sitting down, running a hand through his hair. "Wow, that's a lot to take in.." He says quietly, clenching his eyes closed for a moment before leaning the back of his head against the wall.

88fa2d8624f7ce6e5e917f4d4352d373.jpg

"I'm sorry," Iris sits down next to him, placing her hand on his lap in a comforting gesture, "Dakota's taking it really hard. In better news, your mom...she's alive. Dakota found her too. She's dealing with your father's death badly too, but both of them are missing you like crazy. Dakota's not sure why you chose...like you did...but your mom, she has this weird understanding. She said something about a sister who passed before either of you were born. I don't know, but Andy they want to see you. They want to know your alive. We really can't hide out here forever. I mean, I'll stay with you, and I'll go anywhere, but we can always go back."

He shakes his head. "We can't go back.. I did something horrible it doesn't matter if they forced me to choose, I thought I was thinking for the Resistance.. Then I saw Mavis dead and I knew we didn't stand a chance, they're killing us off and the Resistance wants to work for a better future when there is none, so what's the point of fighting anymore?" He asks softly, running his hands through his hair.

Iris~

"When I left there was no doubt to Dakota that they would keep fighting. And she already had in mind who would take over. They aren't dying out Andy, a tragedy struck and they are handling it. Like we should."

She sighed, rubbing her forehead before looking to him, "if we aren't going back then I have an idea for our next move. We can't just sit around and wait for this to end. No, we aren't soldiers, but between you and me there is a lot of smarts. I want to take down Blake. I want to kill the bastard that's destroyed my world and yours."

Andrew~

He nods and looks up at her before resting his head on her shoulder. "What do you have in mind?" He whispers to her, his free ear ready to listnen to whatever she had to say.

Iris~

Iris bites her lip. She hadn't really thought up a plan, she just wanted to shove her fist in that bastards face.

"I was hoping you'd have ideas."

Andrew shakes his head. "I'm no good with planning, I figured you would know since you brought it up." He admits, his head still on her shoulder.

"We can sleep on it, if you want to." He offers.

Iris agrees but instead up curling up against him she stands and pulls her jacket off, unloading it along with the bag she brought with her clothes near his stuff. She's dressed in faded jeans and a black tank top.

"We could sleep or..." she grinned as she grabbed his knees and pushed them down, so that she could straddle his lap before her hands brought his face up and she kissed him hungrily.

He watches her stand and take her jacket off, he smiles when he watches her placing her things next to his, almost like she's moving in with him.. She technically is, even though neither of them even own this place.

He raises his eyebrows when she speaks, a grin starting to spread on his face when she pushes his knees down, leaving him laying down completely flat on the floor. She straddles him, which brings up his arousal almost immediately. He kisses her back in the same way, hungry for her lips against his. His tongue moves along her lower lip, begging her for entrance as he was never really a dominant person.

Iris~

Her fingers knead his shoulders as she pulls him into a sittin position with her in his lap, her breasts pressed into his chest as she arches into him. Her lips open, her tongue melding with his, tasting his lips before his tongue is in her mouth, wrestling with hers. And audible groan falls from her mouth, her hips rolling into his, telling him she wants more. Now.

He sits up at her command, holding on to her tightly as she presses against him. He wrestles with her eager tongue, the passion of the kiss keeps him aroused, and with her in his lap she'd definitely be able to feel it. He groans when she rolls her hips, his hands lifting from her hips to her tank top, tugging on it to show he wants it off of her, but unable to pull it off without ripping it as they are connected with their lips. He breaks the kiss to breathe, his head rested against hers.

"I'm not good at controlling.." He mutters to her. "I don't know if you like that or not but-." He cuts himself off, biting the bottom of his lip softly as if unsure of what to say to her, she seems to take his words away.

Iris~

"Control is for boring people," she giggled her hands grabbing at her tank top and yanking it off, revealing perfect toned abs on flawless tanned skin and perky breasts under a lacy red and black bra.

Andrew grins. "Well, I'm giving you control, and you're certainly not boring." He says to her, his hands running down her bare sides. "Technically speaking Ive never seen you completely naked.." He mumbles to her, his face turning bright red as he speaks.

Iris~

"Let's fix that," she purrs, taking her bra off and flinging it across the room. Then she took his hands in hers and guided them to her soft chest, wanting him to touch her.

"Much better," she groaned softly.

He looks at her bare chest, his eyes wide as if trying to take in everything. "You're beautiful.." He mumbles, his face is still red as she guides his hands to her pert breasts. He gives them each a squeeze as if experimenting, a grin growing on his face.

"It really turns me on when you talk like that.." He says while biting the bottom of his lip, something that is common in his family,

He does as she requests, this thumbs rubbing her nipples for a moment before sliding down to her hips, tugging at her pants before moving to his own shirt, pulling it off.

His hands return to her, moving to her back and pulling her bare chest against his, the skin contact takes his breath away.

Iris moaned, her head tilting back as the feeling of his thumbs caressing her made her hornier. She could feel his erection pressing through his jeans and against her thigh, making her want him more. She gets up only to wiggle out of her pants, so only her black panties are left.

"You're turn," she growled playfully, watching his gaze glue to her underwear as she grabbed his pants and tugged them off. Then she jumped back on him, her lips attacking his with more velour.

He stares at her underwear, completely dead to the world until he hears her voice, making him blink. He feels his pants get thrown off, he grins at her.

He pulls her against him when she jumps on him again, this time the only barrier between them being their underwear. He kisses her back passionately, groaning against her lips.

Her hands slid down her back then her nails dig in as she drags them back up, leaving welts. Her teeth graze his lip as she wiggles down on his erection, grinding her hips with his to entice him more, encourage him to touch her more.

His hands explore her body, he groans slightly when her hips wiggle on his erection. "You're really making me horny.." He says with a nervous laugh, he wonders if she will ask him to beg. His hands continue to explore until they finally rest on her ass, pulling her panties down to the top of her legs before giving her ass a squeeze and a nice slap, grinning as he does so.

Iris~

Iris gasps then sighs happily when he spanks her.

"My kind of good night," she purrs, referring to his roughness.

She grabbed his underwear and started playing with the buttons, until his erection was free. Her own panties were already partly down and she shoved them off before tackling him.

"Fuck me," she snapped, have begging half ordering, "take me Andy."

Andrew grins when she purrs at him again, her tone of voice really getting him going.

He raises his eyebrows at her at the order. "Will do.." He says to her before putting his arms around her back and pulling her against him, now knowing she likes to be rough his free hand pulls her hair while his other hand guides himself to her entrance.

When he feels himself in line with her he thrusts his hips forward, forcing himself into her. He groans and lays his head back, his eyes closing. "Sorry.. It's been awhile." He says softly, biting the bottom of his lip as if unsure of himself.

Iris~

Her hands push his chest down into the floor, her hips rolling as she starts bouncing herself on him, her breath ragged.

"Don't worry baby, I got this," she hummed, her eyes closing too as she lost herself in the pleasure, riding him hard but steady, not wanting to go too fast as of yet.

]/center]

Andrew keeps his body back, looking up at her. His hands rest on her hips, helping her bounce on him as she continues. He groans in pleasure, closing his eyes and breathing a little heavier.

"Thanks.." He says quietly as she tells him she had it under control.​

Back
Top Bottom