Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Star Wars rp. Josu_T and I only.

Maat sat next to Tanja on the bed and relaxed. He watched her eyes close as she started to meditate. He lay back with his legs still off the end of the bed. He lay there relaxing. He realised that he had a bit of a bulge in his pants. He hoped that Tanja would not notice. He didn't want her to know that she had caused him to get aroused. He wanted it to go down, but he couldn't get images of them togetehr out of his head. Also something about being close to her was having a big effect on him. All he could do is hope she did not notice.

Tanja was done medatating for a bit and she reopens her eyes up and she sees Maat laying down on the bed and she didn't notice the bulge in his pants at any cost. Tanja also realxes down on the bed as well and she felt the enemy getting closer to Naboo through the force and wished that the enemy would just leave her alone for a change.

Tanja also felt a little bit aroused as well when Maat got closer to her and kissed her on her lips twice. And when she returned the kiss back as well,and tries her best to hide that she is a little bit aroused and hoped that Maat didn't notice her arousedness in her eyes at any cost.

Maat watched Tanja lay back next to him. She didn't seem to have noticed his arousal, but that did not matter much any more. A desire was building inside him that he was not sure he could hold inside for much longer. He tried to force away the thoughts, but was unsuccessful. The images in his mind grew more and more toward intimacy. He started imagining what Tanja might look like without her clothing. Then he started to imagine them naked together, doing things that he knew he should not be imagining.

His erection grew harder and more obvious within his pants. His desire for her was becomming overwhelming. He rolled onto his side and looked at her. Her curves were much better defined as she lay there. He felt his desire overpower his other thoughts. He wanted her. He needed her. He had to have her. He reached out and placed his hand on her stomach. He started to caress it softly, hoping she would not stop him. He looked down into her eyes. He fought hard to control himself at least a little as he spoke. "Tanja. I do want to be together with you. I want to do what couples do. I...I want to be with you in ways that I hope you want as well."

Tanja felt Maat hand caressing her stomach and she didn't stop him at any cost,and sees him looking at her as she looked at him. She smiled at Matt and she gently caress Maat cheek hoping this didn't bother him at all.

Tanja heard Maat speaking to her and she looked at Maat and said to him,"I want the same thing as you want and sure we can be a couple and be with each other,and do what ever couples usually do. I'm fine with this as long as you are fine with it too Maat, go right ahead and let your hands wonder on my body it doesn't matter where you want your hands to be first on my body."

Maat felt Tanja's hand on his cheek. He smiled at her. He heard what she said and nodded. He moved to give himself better access. He needed one arm to hold himself up, but his other hand started to eplore her body. It first moved up and over her breasts. He played with them softly. It was the first time he had been with a woman in this way before. He wanted to get to know her body very well, even if it was through her clothes at the moment. He felt thet they would get past the clothing soon enough.

Tanja gently groaned when she felt Maat hand touching her breasts and playing with her breasts through their clothing,and her other hand begin to rub all over his chest through his clothes and hoped that he liked that. Tanja wonders how long it will take before their clothes are all taken off their body by each other,and she could feel that happing anytime soon,and she enjoyed it when Maat was playing with her breasts for a bit through the colthes and she smiled away at Maat.

Maat was glad that Tanja seemed to be enjoying his touch. He decided to just go ahead and take the next step. He had an overwhelming and burning desire for her. He knelt next to her and quickly pulled off her clothing. He removed every last shred of cloth, leaving her naked in front of him. He felt his erection grow more. He was now rock hard. He needed her desperately.

One hand moved over her chest once more. He started to play with her naked breasts. They felt wonderful. His fingers teased her nipples. His other hand slid down her body and cupped her pubic mound. His finger tips started to softly rub her pussy lips.

Tanja looks at Maat and she removes all of his clothing off his body as well so they are both now naked infront of each other and she felt his hand feeling her chest once again.

Tanja felt Maat playing with her naked breasts now and she felt his fingers gently rubbing over her pussy lips and she softly let's out a small moan from her mouth. And knew that she'll eventually give into his desire for her only. And she slightly begins to sqruim a little bit from his fingers rubbing along her pussy lips and felt so darn good to her and wonders how forceful he could get.

Maat let Tanja take off his clothes and place them aside. His rock hard cock stuck out toward her. He looked at her hungrily. His desire for her was more than he could handle. He knew she was enjoying his touch and started to play with her harder. His hand on her breasts started to focus more on her nipples. He leaned down and started to kiss and suck on the sensetive nubs.

His hand between her legs started to do more than rub. One of his fingers slipped between the soft, warm lips and pushed into the moist hole. He started to finger her lovely cunt. His thumb found her clit and started to rub it. He grinned into her breast. After only a minute he added a second finger inside her pussy.

Tanja felt Maat playing with her breasts more harder,especially her nipples and she sees how hard his cock was and she ddin't know that she got his cock really hard and she tries to figure out what else he has planned for this pleasurable moment.

Tanja moaned again when she felt two of Maat fingers slipping into more deeper of her pussy lips and also feels them pushing inside of her cunt. She felt his thumb pressing against her clit and she moaned out his name hoping no one else heard her moaning in pleasure. Tanja felt Maat grinned into her breasts and she finally gives into Maat and she lays down flat on her back,and wanted to feel his cock inside of her anytime soon.

Maat heard her moans and felt her pussy getting wet. He loveit. It fueled his need and desire. He heard her moaning his name. With a grin, he lifted his head up. He kissed her softly before shifting their positions. He was soon between her legs. He placed his hands on her hips and pulled her close. His cock rested on her pubic mound. He started to rub the hard shaft along her pussy lips. He made sure the tip brushed her clit. He leaned in close to her and spoke softly. "Well, do you want it Tanja? Do you want me inside you?"

Tanja softly spoke back to Maat,"Oh god yes I want you inside of me 100% for sure oh god please be inside of me so I can feel how it feels please Maat." Tanja felt his hands placing on her hips and she felt the tip of his cock rubbing against her pussy lips and slowly touching her clit as well.

Maat smiled at her as she almost begged him for it. He drew his cock back and pressed the tip against her. The next moment he was entering her. The tip of his cock pushed inside and he slid deeper until he hit her barrier. He paused for only a moment then broke through it, entering her fully. Once he had himself buried completely inside her, he looked down at her. His hands held her close. He wanted to know how she felt, whether she was enjoying him inside her.

Tanja felt Maat cock buried inside of her and she felt her barrier has been broken by Maat cock,and she moans with pleasure inbetween each of her breaths. Tanja griped the sheets of the bed and she arched her back a little bit to give Maat more easier acces for his cock to go really deep inside of her pussy. Tanja gently spoke to Maat and said to him,"This feels so darn good I'm going to cum soon oh god I can feel my orgasma building up oh god."

Maat was very happy that Tanja was enjoying having him inside. Being buried deep within her was better than anything he'd ever imagined before. He started to pull back and then thrust in, trying to go even deeper. He used his grip on her hips to pull her in so her could get his cock fully inside her. He moaned as he fucked her, loving the sensation. His eyes watched her face, wanting to see her enjoying it.

Tanja felt Maat pushing his full cock deep with in inside her and she moans for more of this and she finally reaches her limited Orgasma and said to Maat,"Oh god I'm going to cum soon keep going so I can cum all over your cock oh god,please give me more pleasure. I'm really am loving this sensation feeling you are giving me,keep going oh god."

Maat smiled down at Tanja. The feeling of her cunt around his cock was unbelievable. It was more than he had ever imagined before. He thrust himself harder into her, trying to go deeper even though he was already as far in as he could get. He moaned louder as his pleasure built up. He was getting closer and closer to his climax. He desired to feel what she was telling him he would get to feel. He wanted to feel her cum all over his cock.

Tanja finally cum all over his cock from all of this pleasure he gave her and she moaned out loud when she was done cumming. Tanja looked at Maat and said to him,"This has been the best thing that has ever happened to me Maat,thank-you for this pleasure it felt so good." Tanja could feel Maat almost at his climax as well and she was glad that she gave into his deisre for her. She smiled at Maat and wonders what else lies ahead of them all.

Maat felt her cum with his cock still pushed deep inside. He moaned loudly. It felt unbelievable. It caused him to start fucking her even harder. He drove himself wildly into her. He was on the edge of climax. He barely heard he words. A moment later he reached his orgasm. His cock swelled and then released, shooting his cum deep into her cunt. His head tilted back and he moaned her name. When he finished, he slowly pulled out of her and smiled. He looked into her eyes happily. He was at a loss for words. All he could do is smile at her.

Tanja smiled back at Maat and she felt him cumming really deeply inside of her and she knew that she could end up getting pregnant with their child or not sure yet. Tanja felt Maat pulling out of her after he was done pleasing her and she catches her breathes inbetween pants and she was panting a bit heavier then ever before. Tanja slowly closed her eyes and she drifts off to sleep and she pulls the sheets and the nice red velvet blanket over top of them both and she was tried from that sex they both had.

Maat moved to lay next to Tanja on the bed. He watched her until he noticed her drifting off to sleep. He tucked the blanket around her and then just lay next to her, holding her close, kissing her cheek and forehead softly. He did not fall asleep, but jsut lay there with her, relaxing, meditating a little. He thought about it and hoped that their relationship could work out well.

Tanja eventually woke up from her sleep and she said to Maat,"The enemy is here already we better get dressed and help the others defend the castle we must hurry Maat." Tanja climbs out of the bed and she get's herself redressed and fixes her hair up and made sure that she had her blaster gun and also her lightsaber sword as well. She hoped that they wouldn't be too late to fight the enemy off and she waits for Maat to get redressed as well.

((When Han.Leia,Luke,Maat and Tanja get into the throne room thta is when the bounty hunter can kidnap Tanja and knock her out.))

Maat smiled as Tanja woke up from her little nap. He kissed her softly. Her warning did not surprise him. He got up and dressed quickly. He did not carry a balster, only his lightsabre. Once he saw that Tanja was also ready, he took her by the hand and ran out the door. They went quickly toward the throne room where they could find out where they were needed most for the defense.

Tanja quickly withdrew her lightsaber sword and she wonders where Han,Leia,and Luke were and she quickly deflected about 6 blaster shots from a gun and wonders where it came from.

Han,Leia, and Luke were in the throne room already and said to them both,"Thank goodness you two are alright,you must of hid really well from the enemy grasp,you two make a great team just like Luke and Obi-wan Kenobi were once a team sigh."

About 10 stormtroppers entered into the throne room and had the 5 of them surronded and the 1st leader said to the bounty hunter,"We found the princess she was in hiding somewhere with Han,Leia,Luke and Maat,you better get here really fast in order to take the Princess to Jacen Solo."

Tanja slightly cursed underneath her breathe and hated being taken away from her friends and also from Maat as well. And she wished she could do something and scanned the throne room for anything that could be useful to their advantage.

Maat ran along the corridors, reaching out with the force to sense where the enemies were hidden. He led Tanja along a path that had them pass the smallest number of enemies. Once they reached the throne room, Maat did not really pay attention to what was said. He was focused on the storm troopers entering.

Rather than give up, Maat felt that ten simple soldiers were no match for them. He pushed out slightly with the force to tell the others what he had in mind. In five seconds, they would push out with the force and knock the storm troopers back. They would each then take care of two each. That should be easy for all of them. Even Han who was not a jedi.

On que, Maat pushed out with the force and attacked. He easily took care of the two stormtroopers in front of him. When he was done with them, he ran down a hallway to rally the guard and push back in that direction. He hoped that he could do something usefull. If one side of the attack started to fall, he hoped the rest would crumble.

-----------------------------------------

Unfortunately for Maat, the bounty hunter was coming from the opposite direction. He was not afraid of any jedi or their force abilities. He had numbers on his side. Next to him, running down a corridor, he had a full thirty storm troopers. They all ran as fast as they could toward the throne room. They killed any guard that got in their way. No one could stand up to many blasters fired at them at once. They soon made it to their destination.

When they got to the doorway to the throne room, they took up a position where he stood behind a wall of kneeling storm troopers. Others hid behind the door frame for cover. He looked inside and saw a handful of dead storm troopers. He called out to those inside. "You may have dealt with the first wave, but I am here now and don't go down as easily. Surrender the girl and you will all survive, as will any remaining guards. If you do not give her up, we will take her by force. You and all your guards, as well as many innocent people will die. Make your choice now!"

Back
Top Bottom