Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Star Wars rp. Josu_T and I only.

The setting takes place on a planet named Tatooine where a female white Jedi knight is continuing on with her Jedi knight skills and how to use the force as well.

Her name is Tanja and she is Obi-Wan Kenobi niece and she is about 25 years old and she started training as a Jedi knight at the age 12 and she has learned some stuff from her uncle and also from Luke Skywalker as well.

Tanja continued on with her training and knew that her Jedi master was watching her very carefully and her Jedi master is none other then Luke Skywalker, because her uncle died about 2 years ago and she has been running from the storm troopers for a long time and she is also hiding from Jabba The Hutt son and his name is Java the Hutt.

Luke Skywalker watched his Jedi knight train really hard and he knew that his Jedi knight student will do well in the world and he took Tanja under his wing and kept training her really hard and he smiled at how well she was doing so far with her Jedi training for a very long time.

Tanja was done her Jedi knight training and she took a bit of a break from her training and she was resting up, because she heard that another Jedi knight was coming here to train with her and Luke Skywalker and she knew that this Jedi knight was a male and wondered whom it could be and she sighed and relaxed a bit more.

Tanja was done her Jedi knight training and she took a bit of a break from
It’s about 4pm in the afternoon on a nice spring afternoon out like today. (d. I hope that this plot idea sounds interesting to you and hopefully I spelled Tatooine right if I didn’t I’m really am sorry.))

Maat Jayn sat in the pilot seat of the small shuttle. He was on his way to Tatooine to meet up with Luke Skywalker for training. He assumed they were on that hot, out of the way planet because of the environment somehow improving the training. He figured he would learn soon enough. He also understood that there was going to be another young Jedi there as well. Some girl who had recently completed her training. Maat hoped to learn some things from Skywalker and hoped that the other turned out to be a good sparring partner.

It had been years since Maat had seen Luke. He had come from a planet that had never been involved in the issues of the rest of the galaxy. They had been on the very edge and never visited before. Skywalker only found them through the force. His entire species had simple force abilities, but Maat was lucky and had developed stronger powers. Luke had picked him and given him some basic training. However, Maat prefered to train alone. For the past three years he had worked and trained on his home planet, in the wilderness. He kept in contact with Skywalker every so often. Now he had been sent a shuttle to take him to Tatooine.

He was of a humanoid species that was very similar in appearance to humans. His skin had a slight orange tint to it. His eyes were pure blue. His hair was black and long since he had been on his own for three years and not had it cut. It was currently tied back to stay out of his eys. Once he had the chance he would cut it. He was slightly taller than the average human, but short for his species. After his training he was now quite fit.

His shuttle was starting to enter the atmosphere of Tatooine. He set the coordinates for where Luke had told him to go. The auto-pilot set the trajectory and then gave him control of the landing. He saw the spot designated for his landing. He set the ship over it and slowly lowered it. A moment later he felt the touchdown. He shut off the engines and hit the hatch-open button. He heard a hiss and walked toward the back of the ship, stretching his legs. He stepped out into the hot sun and saw Luke standing there to greet him. He smiled. "Hello Master Skywalker, its been a long time. It is good to see you."

Master Skywalker said to him,"Yes it has been a few years since I've last seen you Maat. You'll be meeting the other jedi knight once we get inside the hut and eat and chat for a bit. This other female jedi knight is in a bit of danger from a New Sith Lord named: Jacen Solo,which is Han and Leia son."

"I have no idea why he is after her and he usually hires a bounty hunter and he also is in control of the new improved Storm troppers that obey Jacen Solo orders and same with the bounty hunter as well."

"So please be nice to her ok and once you get to know her a bit better,she'll tell you about her life she has had since she was a little girl,please follow me to my hut it's right this way Maat."

Tanja made them all a nice dinner with meat,veggies,dinner rolls,and she poured each of them a glass of Grape sparking juic and she hoped that the guest was a bit hungery for now and she wonders what challenges lie ahead of them all and she sighed.

Maat listened to what Master Skywalker said about the other jedi. He was surprised that another Sith had taken power. He had heard about them, but from what he knew, there were none left. According to Luke, however, there was one now. Also, for some reason he had targeted a young, unexperienced Jedi. He had yet to meet the girl, but he had some ideas forming already as to why.

It seemed like there was going to be some danger around here, but Maat was confident that with Master Skywalker, himself, and whoever this female jedi was, they could handle anything. Bounty Hunters and Storm Troopers did not frighten him. The Sith was the only dangerous one. This new information also made him think that the Sith might be the reason they were on Tatooine.

Maat put the thoughts to the back of his mind and entered the hut. There was a nice meal waiting for them. He walked over to the female jedi and held out his hand. "Hello, I am Maat Jayn. I am the jedi that has come to train with you and Master Luke. Thank you for welcoming me into your home."

Tanja looked at him and she shook his hand and said to him,"I'm Tanja and it's nice to meet you Maat Jayn and that is good you are here to train with Master Skywalker and I which I'm fine with it. Please have a seat at the dinner table Maat."

Master Skywalker said to Maat,"Thank-you for the comment you gave me about my home Maat and thank-you Tanja for helping me making the dinner and let's all take a seat at the dinner table to enjoy our meal and everything looks perfect Tanja you did a good job my student."

Tanja sits down at the table and sees Luke and Maat sitting at the table as well and she thinks inside of her mind,"That Maat Jayn is actually good looking,but what does a female jedi knight like me have a chance with a guy like that oh well."

Maat sat down at the table and took a plate of food. He'd just been through a long journey and was quite hungry. He started eating right away and found it tasted very good. His mouth was full the entire time they ate, not really allowing him to carry on a conversation. He also avoided using any of his force abilities at the table to bring things to himself. He felt that it might be considered showing off.

During the meal he found himself looking at Tanja, trying to find out anything he could about her. He started making theories based on her clothing and her behavior. He couldn't be sure, but he would find out soon enough once they had a chance to talk. He smiled at her every so often. There was one prevailing thought in his mind that he couldn't get past. She was quite attractive. On his planet she would be considered quite hot. He constantly ignored the thought. He was there to train with her. Also, he felt that any sort of relationship between them would be innapropriate. He simply continued eating until his food was finished. When it was he looked up at her and smiled. "That was very good, thank you." Then he turned to Luke. "What is the plan for this evening?"

Tanja said to Maat,"Thank-you for the comment you gave me about the meal tasted really good Maat thank-you and yes what is the plan for tonight Master Skywalker hmm.?"

Luke looked at both them and said to them both,"Were going to sit back and relax for this evening and also chat as well and tomorrow morning you both start your jedi training with me ok and don't worry about the dishes at all Tanja and you too Maat ok."

Tanja used the force to lift and carry all of the dishes to the sink and she has good control with the force and she was done using the force as well. And she slightly smiled at Maat and knew that it was forbidden for two jedis to be in a realtionship while they train,and she wonders if Master Skywalker has ever found love and happiness in his lifetime as a jedi master knight and she sighed.

Luke saw how Maat kept his eyes on Tanja and said to him very queitly,"You think that Tanja is attactive don't you? I can tell by how you are looking at her and can't keep your eyes off of her at any cost,am I right Maat.?"

Maat nodded to Tanja as she thanked him for his compliment. Then he nodded as Master Skywalker explained that it would just be relaxing that night. That would be fine with him. He needed a bit of a rest before getting back into training. It would also be good to get to know more about Tanja.

He watched as Tanja used the force to take the dishes to the sink. He returned her slight smile and then turned as Luke spoke to him quietly. He was very surprised that he would ask him such a thing. He had also not realised how obvious it had been that he had been watching Tanja. He was able to avoid blushing and shrugged. "I guess. She is quite good looking. Not that anything will come of it." He shrugged again and got up from the table. He moved and sat in a more comfortable seat. He suddenly realised he was getting tired. He wasn't sure how much longer he would stay up before going to bed.

Tanja said to Maat,"I'll show you to your room when your ready to go to bed and sleep for the night and wake up in the morning ok."

Master Skywalker very queitly said to Maat,"Don't be afraid to tell another jedi how you feel about he or she,I'm already married to a beautiful girl and we have a beautiful daughter and her name is Sarah and she already has a boyfriend and they are both jedis as well as me,you,and Tanja. I'll be heading to bed soon and tomorrow morning me,you, and Tanja are going to vist Han and Leia for a bit for the morning ok Maat and don't stay up too late tonight ok. Good night Tanja and Maat and see you both in the morning as well night you two."

Tanja watched Master Skywalker leave the living room and head to his room for the might and she looked at Maat and wondered what their converastion will be now and she sighed.

Maat nodded to Tanja when she said she would show him his room when he was ready. A very unusual thought came to his mind about hoping she would stay in his room for a while after she showed him to it. He pushed it away, knowing that it was not right and not appropriate. Yet it seemed to be a night full of surprises as the advice he recieved from Master Skywalker was to talk to Tanja about what he felt. He wasn't sure what Luke's motives were. Then he explained where they would go the next day and he relaxed again.

Once Luke went to bed, Maat was left with Tanja. He heard her sigh and wondered what was on her mind. He tried making a little small talk to get to know her a bit better. After a few minutes he realised how tired he really was. He yawned and got up slowly. He looked at Tanja. "I'm sorry. I'd like to talk with you more and get to know you. You are a lovely woman, and I must admit quite attractive, but I am just too tired to sit and talk. I think I need to go to bed now." He wasn't really sure why he'd said all of that, he simply gave credit for it to his jet lag and how tired he was.

Tanja looked at Maat and her face slightly blushed a bit and said to him,"Thank-you for the comment you gave me that I'm quite beautiful and also attractive as well,no male jedi knight has ever said that to me at all Maat and your also quite good looking as well. Please follow me to your room it's right this way and please grab your suitcase as well ok. I hope that you'll like the guest room you'll be staying in while you are here Maat ok."

Tanja leaded Maat to the guest room and said to him,"My room is right across from the guest room. If you need anything else before you go to bed,don't be afraid to knock on my door ok Maat. Have a good night sleep Maat and see you in the morning as well night now Maat."

Tanja entered into her room and she closed her bedroom door behind her and she changes out of her jedi outfit into her pink pjs that showed a little bit clevege of her chest.and she climbed into her bed and she pulled the sheets and blanket over top of herself and she was out like a light.

Maat smiled at Tanja as she blushed. She seemed a bit flustered as she responded. She complimented him and he tried not to show any reaction to it, though it was nice to hear she thought he was attractive as well. He followed her to his room with his stuff in hand.

He nodded as she explained where she would be if he needed anything. He smiled as he watched her enter her room. He stepped into the guest room and placed his things down next to the bed. He soon found himself laying on the bed and falling asleep. He was quite tired and was sleeping within moments.

In the morning he woke and slowly got out of bed. He stretched and yawned. He opened up the window only to find that the breeze coming through was hot and dry. He shut the window immediately. He sighed and sat on the bed. Using the force, he opened he bag and pulled out some clean clothes. He placed them next to himself on the bed and stripped out of his old clothing. The new clothes he put on were good training clothes. A simple pair of pants that he could be very mobile in, and a tight fitting white t-shirt. He got up off the bed and left his room to go eat some breakfast.

Master Skywalker was already awake and he was done his breakfast when Maat was awake now and said to him,"Do not worry Tanja will be awake around 9am in the morning ok Maat. You'll get along with Han and Leia they'll like you can guarntee it Maat."

It was now 9am in the morning and Tanja woke up from her sleep and she changes out of her pjs into a pair of black pants,a pink t-shirt and she always wore that outfit for her jedi knight training with Master Skywalker and she grabs her cloak and fixes her hair up into a bradi and she leaves her room. She sits down beside Maat and eats her breakfast and said to them both,"Good morning Master Skywalker and you too Maat. How did you sleep last night Maat.? I slept pretty good last night and is their anything you want to know about me.? Don't be afraid to ask about my life as a jedi ok."

Maat joined Luke at the table and sat, using the force to take food off the counter and place it in front of him. He didn't do this often, but he was still a bit drowsy and didn't feel like getting up again so soon. He started to eat as Luke told him a few things. He shrugged. He had not been worried about any of it. He figured that Tanja would wake whenever she wanted to, and Han and Leia would either like him or they wouldn't.

He yawned as Tanja entered the room and sat next to him. She also seemed to be dressed ready to train. that was good. He was eager to get started working with her under the guidance of Master Skywalker. Tanja said good morning and then continued to talk. It seemed she had a talkative personality. She also seemed eager for them to get to know eachother. He took the final bite of his breakfast before he responded. As he swallowed, he thought of what he wanted to ask her. "I slept well, thanks. I guess I'm wondering how you were found to start your training, also when. Anything you want to tell me about yourself, or want me to know, I'd be happy to hear. If we are going to be training together, it would be good to know more about eachothers' backgrounds."

Tanja looked at Maat and said to him,"I started to become a jedi knight at the age of 16 after my parent's both died in a battle in order to keep me safe and also a castle safe as well. My jedi teacher was none other then Obi-wan Kenobi,he took care of me and also the castle as well. The next day I found out that Obi-wan Kenobi was my uncle he told me himself and he died about 2 years ago from old age.

I'm now 25 years old and the only problem I have is trying to keep my emotions under control,that is all.

I lived on the planet of Naboo inside the beautiful castle that Queen Amadilo used to live in and It was a beautiful castle back then,and it's still beautiful Maat. That is what my background of my life was Maat."

Maat listened as Tanja spoke of herself. She seemed to have had an interesting journey so far. The fact that she was related to the legendary Master Kenobi surprised him. A lot of things surprised him, but then again, he had lived on a planet that did not know much about the rest of the galaxy. He had only done research about Tatooine after Master Skywalker had told him that was where he would be training. He had never heard of Naboo, or anyone who had lived there before.

Tanja surprised him when she admitted to her problem with her emotions. He wondered how that would manifest itself in training. He made a mental note not to anger her, in case that was one of the issues.

Once she finished, he smiled at her and figured he may as well share his story, as simple as it was. "Thank you for telling me all of that. My life is not as interesting and my journey started only four years ago, when I was 19. You see, everyone on my planet has the ability to tap into the force. Each one of my species is able to use some basic abilities. Almost everyone can move things without touching them, at least small things. However, we had never been visited by the rest of the galaxy before. We could sense something out there, and we felt disturbances in the universe during the time of war that Master Skywalker told me about. Anyway, when Master Skywalker found my planet, he found me. Apparently my powers and ability with the force are stronger than most others of my species and were already developed well enough for me to be trained. Luke trained me for a year in the basics, before leaving me to train on my own in the wilderness for the past three. That is all there really is to say."

((Sorry about the late reply,I haven't been feeling too well lately.))

Tanja looked at Maat and said to him,"Wow your life is pretty neat and intersting as well as mine is,and no one knows what ever happened to the princess of the Naboo castle Maat."

Master Skywalker said to them both,"Time to visit Han and Leia on Naboo with their kids ok and we'll take my ship which can fit 4 people ok let's go my padwans,and please follow me to my ship it's right this way."

Tanja nods her head and she follows Master Skywalker to his ship and sees if Maat is not far behind both of them at any cost.

Maat smiled and nodded at Tanja. Then he heard Luke. He got up from the table and put his dishes away. He followed right behind the others toward Luke's ship. When they got to it, he sat behind where the pilot seat's was. He leaned back and relaxed. He hoped that the trip would not take too long. However, he looked at the back to see a small open space. He smiled at that. If the trip was going to be long, he and Tanja could do a little training in that space.

Master Skywalker set a course for Naboo and he said to Maat and Tanja,"We'll be on the planet of Naboo in a bit,so why don't you both train in that training area and train your jedi skills so you both can show Han and Leia what you two have learned from me ok."

Tanja nods her head and she get's out of her seat and she enters into the training area of Master Skywalker ship and she begins to train with the force and then with her lightsaber sword against a droid.

Maat nodded to Luke and also went to the area in the back. Rather than start what he felt were probably typical training procedures, he did what he normally did. He sat on the floor and crossed his legs. He closed his eyes and started to focus.

He slowed his breathing, increasing his focus. He then started to push out with his mind, very slightly. He focused that energy down. He started to push more. His mind thinking only of a downward push. He started to lift off the floor. He smiled slightly, but held it. He kept himself there for a minute before unfolding his legs and putting his feet down on the floor. He'd been hovering just high enough so he could stand. It was just as he'd practiced.

He smiled. He felt he could do anything with the force if he could make himself float in mid air. With just the right push, he was certain that impossible stunts could be safely performed. On his planet he'd even jumped over a gorge to test himself. It had been dangerous, but he had faith in his abilities.

He did a few more simpler exersizes with the force before taking out his lightsaber. He turned down the power to be at a training level. He did not want to damage the ship or Tanja. He smiled at the girl. "Hey, do you want to train a bit with something that isn't robotic?" He had confidence, but also knew that he had not trained with a person in three years so he wasn't over-confident.

Tanja looked at Maat and said to him,"Your jedi skill is pretty neat,I haven't learned how to walk in the mid air with the force,that is another thing that Master Skywalker didn't teach me yet. And what did you have in mind to train against something that isn't robtic Maat hmm.?"

Tanja kept her jedi cloak over her outfit,because her shirt showed a little bit clevenge of her chest and hoped that no one has notice it yet not even Maat at any cost.

Maat smiled and laughed. "I meant me. I have not trained with sabres against a person in a long time. As for my hovering there, I wish I could walk in mid air, but that would take too much focus and effort. I have not heard of anyone ever being able to do that. Even hovering take me extreme focus. It is how I trained when I was on my own. If I could do that, I knew my focus was good and I continued my training. Anyway, let's start." He stood in a combat stance, lightsaber at the ready.

Tanja withdrew her lightsaber sword as well and she got into her fighting stance and she was ready for combat as well. And wonders whom is more better at using thier Lightsaber Sword her or Maat.

Tanja said to Maat,"Fine with me,I don't mind training against you with our lightsaber swords at all,and may the best jedi win and you make the first move Maat."

Maat looked at her and tried to judge where a weakness in her stance might be. He thought for a moment, but didn't have enough experience to really know. He decided what his first move would be. He focused, concentrated. He reached out with the force. He looked at her and grinned. He struck out with the force, knocking the training droid into the wall on her left as he lunged forward and attacked her right side.

Tanja used the force to bring her lightsaber sword to her right side and her lightsaber sword encounters with Maat Lightsaber sword and she said to him,"Nice try Maat,and now it's my turn to attack,and you are doing very well so far Maat."

Tanja used the force and she lifted up a bucket of water and dumped the bucket of water over Maat head hoping he wouldn't be too upset with that move she used the force with. And tries her best not to chuckle at this and Master Skywalker said to both of his jedi students,"Were almost at the planet of Naboo and Maat you better dry yourself off with a towel your soaking wet Maat."

Back
Top Bottom