Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Star Wars rp. Josu_T and I only.

Maat was not surprised when Tanja blocked his attack. He stepped back. He was expecting the fight to just flow, like a duel. Instead, Tanja wanted to take turns. He waited for her attack. He suddenly sensed the force at work. He tried to get out of the way, but was too late. The water dumped all over him. He frowned at Tanja.

He looked at Luke when he said they were getting close. He nodded and went to dry himself off. He got back to his seat as the ship was nearing the planet. He strapped himself in and sat back, relaxing and waiting.

Tanja also sat back in her seat as well and she also strapped herself in and said to Maat,"I'm sorry that I got you wet with a bucket of water when I dumped over your head,I'm so sorry Maat,please forgive me Maat."

Master Skywalker lands the ship on The Planet of Naboo and Han and Leia waited for their guests to get off the ship so they could greet them all.

And wondered how Tanja has been holding up after her rough life as a child.

And Leia said to Han,"I have to tell Tanja the truth that she is the princess of Naboo.

And I'm not sure how she'll take it or react to this info and same with Luke and also Maat as well. I hope they'll all take it fine and not over react what do you think Han hmm.?"

Han said to Leia,"Just realx Leia everything will be fine you'll see ok,and here comes our guests now."

Master Skywalker got off his ship and he waited for Tanja and Maat to get off the ship as well and hoped that Han and Leia will like Maat since Maat is his new student.

Tanja get's off the ship as well and she stands beside Master Skywalker and they are both waiting for Maat now.

((Could you possbily rp as Maat as well The New Sith Lord Jacen Solo and his bounty hunter thta he hires to try to track down Tanja.?))

Maat looked over at Tanja as she apoligised. He smiled at her. "It's fine. Just water. Only that was a bit childish. You didn't even attempt an attack after dumping it on me. Anyway, I forgive you."

The ship landed and Maat got up, following Luke and Tanja out onto the surface. He looked around. This was definitely a better place. It wasn't as hot or dry as Tatooine. That was definitely good. There were even trees around. It reminded him a lot of his home planet. He smiled and looked at Han and Leia, their hosts.

((Yeah, that would be fine. Just let me know via pm what you had in mind for them.))

Han and Leia said to Luke,Tanja and Maat,"Welcome to the planet of Naboo and please follow us to the throne room we have some info that might be interested to all of you,and also could keep Tanja out of danger. The throne room is right this way and stay close to each other ok."

Luke followed Han and Leia to the throne room and he kept his eyes on his two jedi knight students and made sure those two stayed close to each other without wondering off into the castle by them selves.

Tanja said to Maat,"Thanks forgiving me and I know that was a bit childish of what I did and this castle is very big and huge and I think that I might like it here,depends how long were staying here for Maat."

Maat again followed Master Skywalker. They entered the palace and moved through the hallways. He wondered why they were there. Maat wanted to be training, not visiting people. He also felt that if they were on Tatooine to hide, leaving the planet would be a mistake. He sighed and just continued to follow.

When Tanja spoke, he just nodded in agreement that it was a nice place. He reached out with the force out of boredom. He felt something. He wasn't sure what it was, but it wasn't right. He figured it was nothing and pushed the thought to the back of his mind. He wasn't experienced enough yet to be able to really sense something wrong.

Han and Leia said to Luke,Maat,and Tanja,"Our son which is your nephew has turned to the dark side and he is now the new sith lord Jacen Solo,and we need your help to help him become good once again. I heard a rumor it's possbily to turn a dark sith lord back to good,is it true Luke or not hmm.?"

Luke said to Han and Leia,"It could be a possbily but depends how much Jacen Solo let the dark side consume his soul of goodness. Han and Leia, hopefully it isn't too late to turn him back to the good side and thanks for the info you have told me and my two jedi padwans thank-you. Is their anything else I need to know or my jedi padwans need to know hmm.?"

Leia looked at Tanja and said to her,"You need to know the truth about something and how I can tell you this without you over reacting and here goes nothing Tanja. You are the next heir to the throne of Naboo, you are royality your parent's were the king and queen of Naboo and you are the princess of Naboo. I needed to tell you the truth Tanja,please don't be upset or mad at me at all ok Tanja."

Tanja was a bit shocked at this news and she looked at her friends and then at Leia and said to her,"Why am I always the last one to know about this news and please excuse me I need to do some thinking about things in my life. I'll see you all later and i'll be fine good day to all of you."

Tanja left the throne room and she walked outside to the balcony of the castle and she looked at all of trees and the pretty scenery of this castle and she was lost in thought right now.

Maat listened to all that was said by the others. He just stood back, somewhat wishing he was back home, still training in the wilderness. He had a bad feeling. The fact that people were discussing a sith wasn't good for him. It sounded like the start of something bigger, and Maat was not yet confident enough in his abilities.

Maat was surprised when he heard Leia talking to Tanja and telling her who she really was. He had not expected that. Neither had Tanja as it seemed. She excused herself and walked off. He watched her leave. He looked at the others and didn't know what to do. He decided to explore. He looked to Luke. "I'm going to look around. If you need me, I'll be listening for a call. I shouldn't be gone for long though." He turned and left, starting to look around.

Tanja continued on looking up towards the sky and thinks inside of her mind,"Why is the enemy always after me because I'm royality I wish the enemy would just leave me alone for a change. But that will never ever happen at all why can't their be peace between all of us oh well,life is never ever fair when it comes to war sigh."

Leia said to Han and Luke,"Let Tanja be she needs to figure out things in her life about her royality and also her jedi skills as well. Do not worry I think Maat will check up on Tanja I have a good feeling about them both. Let's get some dinner ready for you,Tanja, and Maat ok,come on let's decide what will be a good meal for all of us ok."

Luke and Han nodded their heads to agree with Leia and all of three of them left for the kitchen to decide what would be best for supper for all of them to eat and enjoy.

Tanja also felt the distrbulance in the forest and she started to get a little bit scared of what she was feeling in the force and wished that Master Skywalker or Maat stayed close to her so she wouldn't feel so scared about her life or what is in the force.

Maat continued to explore the palace. Eventually he came to a nice room. There was a door leading outside to what looked like a balcony. He walked over to it and turned to look out. He was a little surprised to see Tanja there. He slowly walked over to stand next to her. He looked at her and spoke very carefully. "Hey. How are you doing? That must have been quite a surprise."

Tanja looked at Maat and she said to him,"Yes that was a quite surpise that Leia told me,that I'm a princess and also a jedi knight as well.
I have no idea what to do next and I'm just a bit scared about this other life then being a jedi. What should I do Maat.
I feel like that I'm alone out here,and no one seems to care about this situation I'm in again. I wish that I could trust someone to be my body guard or try to keep me safe for now on. This life I have now besides a jedi is giving me mixed feelings about life now a days Maat sigh."

((Is this a bit more neater?))

((Yeah, better))

Maat looked at her as she revealed her worries to him. He shrugged. "I don't really see a problem with what was said. What you need to do is decide whether you want to be the ruler of a planet or not. If you don't, then you don't have to be. You can find out the law and figure out how to make someone else in your bloodline the ruler. As for being a jedi, I guess we should have known that it would be dangerous before we started our training."

((Thanks.))

Tanja looked at Maat and said to him,"I'm the only one left in my bloodline,everyone else in my family are dead. Because they all have fought in the battles to keep all of the planets safe and not getting destoryed.
Everyone in my family must of been royality and also jedis as well as me and I'm not sure if I'll be a good ruler or not Maat."
Tanja looked at Maat once again and said to him,"Thanks for listing to me about what problems I've had in my life,you sure are a great listener and also a good friend as well Maat." Tanja gently gave Maat a friendly hug hoping he didn't mind this at all.

Maat listened to her again and nodded. He was still sure that she had a choice. She did not have to be the ruler of the planet. He smiled as she thanked him. Then she hugged him, a surprise. He also found it interesting that she considered him a friend even though they barely knew eachother so far. They had known eachother only a day. He wrapped his arms around her to hopefully comfort her. When they pulled apart, he smiled at her again. "Let's go see if they have food for us."

Tanja felt Maat arms wrapping around her and she was glad that he was comforting her and said to Matt," That is an excellent idea let's see if any food is ready. I'll lead us both back to the dinning room,it's right this way Maat." Tanja leaded them both back into the throne room and into the dinning room and everything was all set-up and the food was ready as well. Tanja pulls out her chair and she sits in the chair and pulls her and the chair back to the table,and sees an extra seat beside her and knew it must be for Maat and the food looked very good and yummy.

Maat followed Tanja into the palace again and through the halls. They entered the dining room and Tanja sat in one seat. Maat moved to the table and sat next to her. He then looked to Luke and the others. "It looks great. Can we start eating now? Or do we need to wait for something?"

Han and Leia said to their guests,"We may eat now and enjoy your meal and were actually enjoying this vist with Luke and you two as well. No telling when Jacen Solo will try to sneak attack this kingdom,but let's enjoy our dinner now shall we? Let's dig in and eat now."

Tanja took a piece of ham,and turkey,veggies,and a dinner roll and she passes the plates of food down to Maat and she waits for everyone else to get their food as well. So they all could eat together as family and friends and not enemies.

Maat nodded and got his food. He took some of everything. When the others started to eat, so did he. He relaxed and had a good time, enjoying the food. He spoke with the others and learned things about them. It was near the end of the meal when he got the strange feeling that something was not right. He reached out with the force and sensed something that felt strange. He tried to calm himself and tell himself it was nothing. He wasn't able to completely relax again.

Tanja was done eatting her supper and she looked at Maat and said to him,"You can also feel something in the force,just like me. But what could we be feeling in the force that is getting us both worried,you need to relax Maat."

The servants took all of the guests plates and even Han and Leia plates as well and all of servants carried the plates into the kitchen and begin to do the dishes and wonders what else those three will face.

Maat nodded to Tanja. He tried to relax. When the servants came, he handed his plate to them. He then got up and followed along with the group. He stayed close to Tanja, still not sure of what was going on that he felt in the force. For all he knew, it was something a long way away. Luke wasn't showing any sign of sensing something wrong, and he was much stronger with the force. So Maat just followed until he got to their rooms.

When they got to the rooms, Maat waited for Luke to get into his room. He then let Tanja go into the second room. Maat took the third across the hall. He entered the room and lay in bed. He fell asleep quickly in the comfortable bed.

Tanja closed her door behind her and she climbs into her bed and she tries to get comfy in her bed,but she couldn't and she sighed. Tanja uses the force to see what danger is coming thier way and she fell out of her bed and landed on the floor with a loud thud hoping that either Maat or Master Skywalker heard that thud.

Master Skywalker was too busy medatating and he didn't hear the loud thud at all. And he also sense that danger as well and knew that he'll eventually have to tell his sister. That her son is after Tanja now. Luke sighed in his medatation and he fell alseep while medatating as well.

Maat was almost asleep when he heard a loud thump coming from across the hall. He got up slowly and pulled on his pants. He left his room and walked across the hall to Tanja's room. He opened the door slightly and knocked on it to get her attention. "Tanja? Are you ok in there? I heard a loud noise. I just wanted to come and check to make sure you are not hurt." He waited outside for her to respond. Once he knew she was ok he could go back to sleep, but he couldn't just sleep and ignore her possibly being injured.

Tanja said to Maat,"Yeah I'm ok and I know whom the enemy is that is after me,you can come in and please help me back up into my bed. Please and thank -you Maat. Tanja hated when she can tell whom the enemy was and knew whom the enemy was related to and she was a bit scared. She wished their was away to inform whom the others are that the enemy knows and goes after he or she and Tanja sighed.

Maat was surprised by the request to help her get back into bed. He was also not sure what she meant by knowing who the enemy was. Luke had told them that Jacen Solo was after her. He shrugged and entered the room. He went over to Tanja and held his hand out to her to help her up. He smiled. "Just relax and have a good rest. We can worry about things in the morning."

Tanja looked at Maat and she let him help her up back to her bed and said to him,"Master Skywalker forgot to tell you one thing about me,that could be dangerous and I'll tell you now,please don't get scared or freaked out ok."

Tanja looked at Maat and said to him,"I'm the only jedi that can see how people die in the future with the force by looking through their soul. That is why the enemy is after me because I can see things in future that no other jedis can. I'm really am scared about this gift of the force and I wish I was never ever born with that gift. Now you know the whole truth about me and my jedi gift that I have,i'll try to get some rest now and I'll also try to relax too good night Maat."

Maat listened as Tanja told him about a strange ability that she had. He was surprised by it. He nodded and let her get to bed. He left and went to his room to lay down. He thought about it for a while. He would need to be careful and defend her carefully. He sighed and closed his eyes, drifting off to sleep, still not really sure what to think about Tanja.

Back
Top Bottom