Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Star Wars rp. Josu_T and I only.

Tanja falls back to sleep once again for the night and she wonders what morning will bring them and she sighed in her sleep.

Luke wakes up from his deep sleep and he leaves his room and sees Han comforting Leia and he said to them both,"Is everything ok with you both or is something wrong,you can always tell me what is bothering you both."

Han said to Luke,"Jacen Solo is getting more stronger the darkside has fully comsumed his soul and Leia can feel through the force how strong he is getting,and hopefully you,Maat and Tanja can stop him and becareful when you go after him ok."

Luke nods his head and he stays up with Han and Leia in the library and wonders how him and his 2 jedis will be able to stop Jacen for good or not.

Maat slept well through the night without any bad dreams, or any dreams at all. When he woke in the morning, he sat up, stretched, dressed, and got out of bed. He went out onto his balcony and sat meditating for a while, focusing himself. After his meditation, he did some practicing and training. Once finished, he left his room and went to go see if breakfast was ready.

Tanja also woke up from her sleep as well and she yawns and stretches for a few minutes and wonders if anything has changed in the palace of Naboo or not. Tanja get's herself washed and dressed and she wearing her jedi outfit again and also her cloak as well. She opens the balcony doors up and she stands outside for a bit and does some clear thinking about the situation. She finally decides to do her jedi knight training instead of being a ruler of the planet and hoped that everyone would understand her choice she made all by herself.

Luke was already up and ready and he was sitting in the breakfast room with Han and Leia and he sees Maat and said to him,"Good morning Maat did you have a good sleep last night hmm.?"

Maat was sitting and relaxing in the dining hall, waiting for breakfast, when Luke entered. He smiled at him. "Yes, Master Skywalker, I had a good sleep. I hope you had a nice night as well." He looked over at the door to the kitchen, feeling his stomach growling. He was quite hungry and really hoped breakfast would be coming soon. He figured they were waiting for Tanja to arrive.

Tanja reenters into her room and she closes the balcony doors behind her and she heads into the dinning room,and she sees master Skywalker,Maat,Han and Leia. Tanja took a seat down beside Maat and the breakfast was already for them all to eat. All of the servants brought out each of the breakfast plates and hoped that Han,Leia,Luke,Maat and Tanja will enjoy their breakfast.

Maat saw Tanja enter and smiled at her. Once she was seated, the food came out of the kitchen. Maat was happy about that. the moment he had food in front of him, he started eating. After a minute or so, he turned to Tanja. "Good morning Tanja. I hope you were able to get a good rest in last night." He really hoped that she had not worried too much about anything.

Tanja looked at Maat and she said to him,"Yes I did have a good rest in last night and thank-you for asking me Maat." Tanja was done her food already and she waited for the others to finish eatting and she turned around and smiled back at Maat and wonders if he'd make a good sparring partner or not.

Maat smiled, glad she had a nice sleep. He finished his eating and put his cutlery down. He had a drink and then pushed back from the table. He got up and looked to the older three there. "Master Skywalker. I was thinking that it would be good for Tanja and I to get started on training. This little trip was nice and all, but I think it is much better for us to be training. I also think it is safer on Tatooine. Jacen will be looking for the princess of Naboo on Naboo." He had come to be with them to train and was getting more and more frustrated that they didn't seem to be doing anything.

Master Skywalker said to Maat,"Why don't you both train against each other with your lightsaber swords as sparring partners in the dark jedi training room that is in the basement of this kingdom.

I must help Han and Leia get the guards ready for an up coming battle if their is one understood Maat.?"

Tanja leaves the table and she heads down to the basement of the jedi training room which was the first door on her left and she opens the door up,and she was so amazed how big the jedi training room was.

It has a table,4 chairs,about 10 mats,and also a two beds as wel lthat were cot beds and she explored the jedi training room with her eyes and wonders if Maat knew his way down here to the basement or not.

Maat nodded and followed Tanja down to the room in the lower levels. He looked around the room and figured it had been used for other things before and recently turned into a training room. He entered and went to an open area in the large room. He pulled out his lightsabre and turned to Tanja with a grin. "Are you ready? It is time to see which of us is better in a duel without silly little tricks." He turned on his lightsabre and held it, ready to duel and train.

Tanja said to Maat,"Fine with me but if I loose against you in this training against you,what do you want from me hmm Maat.?"
She thinks inside of her mind,"What am I saying I have no idea why I said that for oh well."

Tanja iginties her lightsaber sword as well and she charges at Maat with her lightsaber sword in her hand to see how well he could block her attack with his lightsaber sword. And she is really good fighting with a lightsaber sword and also knows how to defend as well and she slightly smiled at Maat and knew this would be a good warm-up for them both to practcie their lightsaber sword skills .

Maat grinned and laughed. He was surprised by her little wager and had no idea what he would ask for if....when he won. He watched her prepare herself and then attack him right away. He jumped to the side as she charged at him. After a quick turn, he stepped forward and brought his lightsabre down toward her to the right.

Tanja quickly encounters that attack on her right and she aims her lightsaber towards Maat left side and tried to figure out what his weakness was in the force.

Meanwhile in the royal chamber:

Luke Skywalker said to Han and Leia,"Make sure that all of your guards are ready for battle against the enemy,we cannot let the bounty hunter get his hands on Tanja at any cost understood Han and Leia.?"

Han and Leia said to Luke,"We understand you nice and clear Luke and do not worry the guards are always ready for battle or combat at any cost Luke ok,and your two jedi padwans are pretty good when they talk or hang out for a bit. I'm glad that Tanja has another friend now and who knows what could happen in their future Luke."

Luke said to Han and Leia,"Thank-you for the comment you gave me about my two jedi students they do make a pretty good team and I wonder how well they are both doing with their sparring with lightsaber swords."

((Sorry about the late reply to our rp,my internet was down for 2 whole days and I just got it back now.))

Maat easily blocked Tanja's attack and leapt backward. He stood there for a moment, watching her and waiting. As he did, he spoke, hoping to distract her. "Well Tanja, good so far. Working with you is definitely better than working on my own, but lets step it up a notch. Come on. Come and get me." He waved his hand at her, as if becconing her to him. He prepared himself for her attack.

Tanja said to Maat,"Thank-you for the comment you gave me,and you are also good at this as well,very impriessive Maat and your also good looking as well,don't tell Master Skywalker I said that about you understood."

Tanja charges at Maat and she aims her lightsaber sword at his right side to see what he'll do next and how he'll react to her comment about that he is good looking.

Maat listened to what she said. He heard her compliment about his looks and smiled. Yet he knew it was said as a distraction. He pushed it to the back of his mind and watched as she charged again. As she got closer, he leapt up into the air and did a front flip over her. He tried to strike down as he passed over her, but missed. He landed and turned to face her with a grin. He decided to play her game. "I'm glad you think I'm attractive. I think you are very beautiful." He gave her a small smile before lunging forward, bringing his lightsabre up toward her.

Tanja face slightly blushed a bit and said to him,"You are welcome anytime for that comment I gave you. And it was not a distection at any cost and I mean it too Maat. Thank-you for the comment you gave me about being a beautiful girl thank-you Maat."

Tanja's lightsaber sword clashes with Maat's lightsaber sword and she pushes forward with what strength she has left, hoping that she wouldn't loose this training session. Against Maat at any cost, and she smiled at him and said to him,"You are a very good sparring partner to train against with your lightsaber sword, and this is actually fun. I'm glad that were talking while we train and not sure how much engery or strength I have left in me now."

Maat smiled at her as their lightsabres collided. She pushed agaisnt him and he jumped back. That was when she told him what he needed to know. She was running out of energy. He grinned and went forward with an attack. He struck out at her a few times, pushing her back toward a wall.

He was about to strike out with what he was sure would be a hit when their eyes met for a moment. He paused for just a moment. Rather than attack, he moved in fast. He pressed her up against the wall and kissed her. He wasn't really sure what he was doing, or why, but it felt like something he needed to do. So there he was, holding Tanja, kissing her without even having asked her first.

Tanja felt Maat kissing her lips and her face slightly blushed a bit and she felt him pushing her up against the wall of the jedi training room,and she places her lightsaber sword back onto her belt. Tanja looked at Maat and she returned the kiss as well and it actually felt really comfy in this situation and she hopes that none of the guards catch them kissing each other at any cost.

Tanja said to Maat,"You defently caught me off guard with that kiss,are you trying to ask me something or is it something else you want from me hmm.?This kiss really does feel right to me and makes me feel 100% more comfy around you, and you near me as well Matt."

Maat was worried that Tanja would be angry with him for kissing her. Yet when he heard her lightsabre power down, he was relieved. When he felt her returning the kiss, he grew happy. He was still not sure why he had kissed her, but was now really glad that he had. It felt wonderful.

When he pulled back from her, he smiled. He listened to what she said to him. He had to think for a moment before he could say anything in response. "I caught myself off guard. I'm not really sure what that means, but it felt like the right thing to do. I am glad you like it because I feel like doing it again." Without waiting for a response, he leaned in and kissed her again.

Tanja felt Maat kissing her once again on her lips again,and she also returns the kiss as well and her hand gently rests on Maat back while they continue on kissing each other for a bit longer.

Tanja knew that all of this kissing could lead into other things and she was ready just in case if this got more futher then the kissing and hugging part of begining of a realtionship between two jedi padwans.

And she remembers her uncle telling her the story about how Anakin and Padme how they both fell in love with each other and how Anakin turned to the dark side and became Darth Vader for the rest of his life.

Tanja wonders where Maat would place his hands on her body while her hands were on his back and she smiled at Maat and said to him,"I guess this kissing means that were actually a couple for now on am I right or wrong Maat hmm.?"

When Tanja returned his kiss again, Maat was happy. He felt her hands moving around him to hold him. He wrapped his arms around her, holding her close to his body. One hand was on her lower back, the other on her upper back. When he finally pulled back from her again, he looked into her eyes.

He heard her question and thought about it for a moment. He shrugged slightly. "I had not thought about it before. I guess we could try it out and see how it goes."

Tanja felt one of his hands on her lower back and his other hand on her upper back and she was enjoying this a bit and was glad no one has ruined their perfect moment with each other. She felt Maat pulling her closer to his body, and she felt really safe in his arms and knew that no one would try to hurt her or harm her. As long as Maat kept close to her and she kept close to him as well.

Tanja just realizes that she accidently sprayed her Cherry blossom body spray all over her jedi outfit and forgot that smell could easily get a male jedi padwan slightly turned on and a little bit arouse too.

Tanja looked into Maat's eyes and said to him,"Sure we can give it a try and I agree with you that we'll see how it goes and this reminds me of how my parent's meant each other. And fall in love with each other too Maat,so shall we sit down on that bed over their so we both can rest up from this training we did. Or did you have something else in mind for us to do hmm.?"

Now that Maat was so close to Tanja, he started to feel a little strange. His desire to be near her grew more with every passing moment. He even started to get a little aroused. Tanja suggested they move over and sit on the bed to relax for a while. She asked if he had anything else in mind. He had not thought about it, but now that she ahd asked, he mind started creating images that caused him to get a little more aroused and nervous.

He took her by the hand over to the bed and sat. He looked at her and smiled. "Um. I didn't have anything in mind. We can sit here and relax for a while. Uh, unless you had something else you wanted to do."

Tanja looked at Maat and she said to him,"I have nothing else in mind what else we should do at all,and let's just relax for a bit and rest up from our training we did against each other ok with you Maat.?"

She felt Maat grabbing her hand and leaded them both over towards the bed so they both could sit down and realx for a bit. Tanja wonders how Master Skywalker is doing getting the guards already and set to protect the kingdom and she slowly closes her eyes and she begins to medatate for a bit.

Meanwhile:

Master Skywalker was training all of the guards on how to use a stunned gun to stun the enemy for about 6 whole hours and the guards were still having a bit trouble on using stunned ray guns against some dummies. Master Skywalker showed them how to aim and shoot and he was glad that Han and Leia let him train the guards.

He knew they'll all be ready for a fight for their lives and also protect their families and also protect any of the people that live in the castle. He was also glad that Maat and Tanja trained against each other.

And got to know each other a lot better,and he somehow felt them both kissing each other when they were done sparring against one another.

Back
Top Bottom