Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You Might Be A Pervert If...

Lean against the washing machine during spin cycle because you love how it feels.

You might be a pervert if....

...you create a sex domain in D&D/Pathfinder...and get off to the names of the spells alone.

You might be a pervert if...

You're in chastity and have a keyholder who you please orally, with toys and/or watch his/her lovers having sex with your master/mistress while loving every single moment of it.

Revnarh said:
You're in chastity and have a keyholder who you please orally, with toys and/or watch his/her lovers having sex with your master/mistress while loving every single moment of it.

you typed that last answer.

I'd love to be in that situation...I need a mistress. Or a dominant couple.

You go to gloryholes to give strangers blowjobs and swallow instead of spitting out, doing it only to please others and not to earn some money.

You have a room full of sex toys which you use on a regular daily basis, sometimes even more than two or three at once no matter where you are.

You rub one out to a post you haven't finished writing yet.

(I feel like we're the only perverts playing this game)

You play tease-poker instead of strip poker to see who can take it the longest being on the edge before masturbating or begging to cum.

(I know...the more the merrier, we need new players!)

You don't wear a bra on purpose and are wearing a white top or t-shirt on a hot day to give everyone a good view of your breasts, then spill some cold water "accidentally" over yourself to make your clothes even more see-through to display your stiff nipples too. All of that while getting wet from being seen by others, but instead of finding a private place to masturbate you tease yourself more with a small bullet vibrator.

you change the plan for your entire day just so that you can get home to continue a particularly kinky role play on here.

You might be a pervert if ...

Back
Top Bottom