Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Serving you of all people (me and Josu_T)

As the race ahead of them came to an end James got more excited. Once things were set up they were let out onto the track with a few others. James picked a cart and got it. He checked the controls to make sure he knew what to do. Then he looked at where Elise was. He grinned and hoped he could beat her. He got his helmet on and secure and waited for the signal to go. They needed the helmet because the car was open in the top and they went quite fast.

Elise smiled and when there turn came around she to got herself strapped into a cart. They came up to the starting line her she had a big smile on her face. Her heart was beating wildly but she wasn't all that scared. When the signal came for them to start, she put her foot down on the accelerator and sped off around the track.

When the start came James hit the gas. Not fully, so his wheels didn't spin out, but got him going fast. He was right behind Elise at the first turn and followed her closely. He stayed behind her for the first lap. Then he made his move. Around a corner he made his move and went right past her. He took the lead and started going as fast as he could.

Elise frowned a little when he passed her and she sped up more tyring to catch him. Eventually she did manage to and the two of them were now neck in neck. She looked ahead the road and grinned a little, if she could pass him at the next corner she could win so she tried to give her car a little more speed before she had to brake to go around.

James glanced over and saw that Elise had pulled up next to him. He knew she would make a move on the next corner. He got his car on a line so that if he held the gas longer than he he could pull ahead on the corner and then as long as he could make it through the rest of the turn he could stay ahead of her.

The both of them sped around the corner, seemingly neck in neck, both unwillinging to let other pass. She grinned a little as they came to straight strech of road and she put her foot all the way down on the accellerator.

James wasn't about to give up yet. He was able to pull off the turn, but ended up next to Elise as he had been before. They got to the final straight away and he hit the gas. It wasn't too far and he held his spot right next to Elise. They crossed the line together. James thought he might be just a little bit ahead of her, but he couldn't be sure. It might just be his angle of looking over at her. Hopefully the people in charge could tell them. Either way he was happy, it was basically a tie.

Elise smiled when they crossed the finish line together. They waited in suspense while the crew consulted the computer. A man walked over and said "Congratulations, it was a perfect tie"

James was shocked when they told them it was a complete tie. He looked at Elise and could only laugh. He held out his hand for a hand shake and smiled. "Congratulations, you kept up with me. Good job. So, does that mean the bet cancels out? Or do we both just win?"

James nodded and got out of the safety gear. He was glad he didn't have to spend a day working for her. He calmed himself down, letting the adrenaline go away. He didn't want to speed on the way home and end up with a ticket. That wouldn't be very good at all. So once he felt ready he led Elise back out to his car and got them back on the road home.

Elise smiled and she took a drink of water, calming her self a little more. Once she was good and ready, she moved off into the change rooms and got back into her own clothes. She met him back outside with a smile on her face.

When Elise got out to his car he simply smiled and got in, unlocking her door for her. Once she was in he got them back on the road. This time he went back in the direction of the mansion. It was getting close to being time for dinner. He had told the chef that they would be back for dinner. The meal would probably be waiting when they returned.

Elise smiled once they were out of the car and said "Today was alot of fun, thanks for taking me out" she said smiling at him as they walked inside.

James parked the car in the garage when they got home. After locking it up he went inside with Elise. He smiled at her thanks. "It was my pleasure. It really was a fun day. Plus, I learned that I have an insane employee. Which is always good to know." He laughed and went toward the kitchen so he could get dinner. He was just teasing her and he hoped she knew that.

Elise smiled and chuckled as he spoke, taking his comment on the chin. She was happy that she had gotten to spend some more time with him, He really was a changed man from since the time she had first met him. She smiled and walked to the kitche with him to collect their meals.

When James got to the kitchen he grabbed his dinner and thanked the chef for it. It looked really good. He smiled over at Elise. "If you want to join me for dinner you are welcome to do that. Or you can just go back to your room to get some work done. Whatever you feel like doing. It's your choice."

"Do you mind if I eat with you?" she asked him with a smile. She wanted to make their time together last just a little bit longer.

James simply smiled and nodded. He took his food to the dining room, which was a place he rarely went. He usually spent most of his time in his room. He had all he could possibly need there. The dining room was better suited for moer than one to eat though.

Elise smiled and follwed him into the dining room and sat down. She actually had not been in this partr of the house. It was nice, and very lavish looking. Far from what she was used to. Elise smiled at him and said "I haven't been in here before" she said as she sat down and began to eat.

James got settled in one of the chairs. He smiled over at Elise. He was glad she liked that part of the house. He started to eat. As usual the chef's food was delicious. He continued eating in silence, just enjoying it.

elise smiled and ate with him happily, enjoying the food. As always it was of ecellent quiality. She smiled and said "You know, working here had probably introduced me to the best food i've ever eaten" she said smiling.

James chuckled and smiled. "Whatever will you do when you go back to studying full time or go on to some other job? Will you be able to survive on mediocre food?" He laughed and then continued to eat. He liked being able to joke with her. It was quite relaxing.

Elise chuckled and smiled and said "I guess I will just have to deal with it" she said with a grin on her face. She continued to eat slowly, enjoying the food with a smile on her face.

James ate and looked over at Elise. He definitely liked her more than his old maid. Not that she had been bad, but she had been older and there was no way they could have had a connection like the one he had with Elise. He continued to eat and thought about what to do for the rest of the day. One thing for sure would be calling Amy and talking to her. He wished he could tell her about the day, but he didn't want to make her nervous or jealous. He decided to just discuss her day, it would be safer.

Back
Top Bottom