Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Serving you of all people (me and Josu_T)

James raised an eyebrow as she expressed her thought that she could beat him. He took his darts and looked at Elise. He tried to make her uneasy by staring at her while she tried to throw her first dart. Then he focused on the borad of balloons and took aim. He steadied his hand and threw. The challenge was on.

Elise could feel his eyes on her but she ignored it and threw her fist dart stright at the center of a shiny pink baloon.

James matched Elise's first toss with a shot right into a small green balloon. He continued by hitting a few more. He also had a couple of darts bounce off of balloons and only gaze them. In the end he had popped five. He looked at Elise, waiting for her to throw her final dart and report her total.

Elise smiled. Right now they were two fo two. If she could get her next hit, she would win their little game. She tosed the dart and it landed in the baloon she was aiming at, but fell, and as it did, managed to pop another three balloons. She crued out and said "OOHHHH, The maid got game!" she cried out.

James laughed and rolled his eyes. "You got lucky. I bet I can beat you at either shooting the pellet gun or the water gun into the holes to make it do whatever they have here, either the clown with the balloon or the things race up the tracks. Either way, I'll win at either of those."

Elise chuckled at him with a grin and said "Your on!" she said and headed over to the game he had described. It was the pellet gun game. She smiled and said "Why don't we raise the stakes" she asked him.

James raised an eyebrow at her challenge. "What do you have in mind? You know I am confident. I can also match any bet you want. I know you can't beat me. So whatever you want to bet, I will accept it." He grinned and picked up one of the pellet guns.

"When I said bet, I wasn't talking about money" she said smirking at him. "I was thinking somehting else"

James nodded. "Yeah, I know. I said I'd accept any bet. So if you want something from me and think you can win, make the bet and I'll accept it. The may be the last chance you get to get something from me or get me to do something."

She grinned and said "If i win, you have to wait on me hand and foot for a day" she said, and held out a hand to shake on it.

James laughed and smiled at her, taking her hand. "Well then, the classic role reversal. What happens if I win? You are already my maid. I also can't really think of anything. So you think of something for yourself that you would not want to do if you lost to me. Or just leave it at nothing. I'm sure I'm going to beat you anyway."

"If you win, you get a secret, I'll tell you somehting no one else in the world knows" she said grinning. She smirked and said "don't underestimate me just becouse I'm a girl" she said picking up the gun.

James smiled and shrugged. "Ok, well you're on. Let's get shooting." He turned and took aim at the star on the small sheet of paper at the end of the small range. He steadied himself and started to shoot. The pellets ripped through the paper. When he finished there was only a small bit of yellow showing from where the star had been. He grinned and looked at Elise, waiting for her to shoot. There was only a small window of opportunity for her to be able to beat him.

Elise watched him shoot and she had not expected him to be so good, but she didn't let it phase her and took her shot, not looking as good as he did. She pursed her lips a little and sighed, waiting for him to take a shot.

James watched Elise shoot. She did fairly well, but not quite as good as he had done. He figured he had won when she seemed to be waiting for him to shoot again. He shrugged. He was fine with a best of numerous attempts. He took aim and shot again. The pellets flew once more. This time he didn't do as well. He missed a few of the shots and the ones that hit were more scattered. Only about half the star was gone.

Elise took her second shot. She smiled a little, doing better then her first, but eventually she did end up loosing. She sighed. Ahh well, thats what she got for getting to cocky.

James smiled when they were done shooting. He had won. He had been right. He paid the person behind the counter and looked at Elise. "Well, let's go where no one can hear you and then you tell me that secret. I believe that is what the bet was."

Elise chuckled and said "Well, I have alot of secrets, so why don't you just ask me somthing?" she said smiling at him.

James thought for a minute before finally asking his question. "Uh, well, what is one thing you have done since I hired you that you would not want me to know about. Don't worry, your job is not in trouble."

Elise looked at him and she thought about it. He then would see her blush a deep shade of red. "I uh...masterbated..." she said biting down on her lower lip. She decided not to mention it had been him she was thinking about whislt doing it.

James saw her blush. When she admitted to having masterbated it was his turn to feel embarassed. He looked at her. He thought about what to say and finally made his choice. "Uh, well, I already knew that. I heard you. I went to see you and when I got near your room I heard you. So, that is not something I don't know." He looked at her, wondering what her reaction would be to hearing that.

Elise turned bright red when he spoke. "Oh...okay" she said feeling very much embaressed. She looked down a little and said "I..I did it twice..." she said blushing.

James nodded and looked away. His eyes spotted the tilt-a-whirl. He grabbed Elise's hand and dragged her over to it. It was time to change the subject. What they were discussing was just too awkward and wouldn't end well.

Elise bit down on her lower lip as he began to drag her away to the next ride. She bit down on her lower lip and tried to forget the conversation they had just had.

James stayed silent as they waited in line. Once they got to get onto the tilt-a-whirl he got seated and waited for Elise to join him. Once they were both seated he got the safety bar in place. When the ride started up he focused. He smiled and started to enjoy it. He didn't mind the spinning at all.

Back
Top Bottom