Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Serving you of all people (me and Josu_T)

Once Elise had finished off her meal she smiled and picked up her plate and said "I'm done, thanks for the great day" she said smiling at him. She turned and left the room, taking her plate back to the kitchen and walking back to her room and deciding to do some study.

James smiled and gave a small wave to Elise as she got up and left. Once she was gone he finished eating and then returned his plates to the kitchen. He went back to his room and checked his email on his computer. When he had sent some responses he relaxed on his bed. Picking up his phone he called Amy. They talked for at least an hour and at the end decided on when their next date would be. He still felt nervous though, about what she might think if she learned of the day with Elise.

Elise spent the night reading and ctahcing up on study before she went to bed. She woke up the next morning bright and early. She as always picked up his breakfast and walked to his room, knocking on the door and waiting for and answer. Today she was dressed in a pair of skinny jeanes and a white shirt, with the first two buttons left undone.

James went to bed soon after hanging up the phone. He had enjoyed the day and the talk with Amy topped it off to make it perfect. He fell asleep fairly quickly. His dreams were filled by a mix of Amy and Elise, which could have been really confusing to him if he had remembered any of them at all. In the morning he did't and he got right back into his routine. He did his morning workout and was at his table when he heard the knock. He smiled and called out. "Come in Elise."

Over the next month or so, Elise continued to work for James, and her feelings continued to grow for him over time, but he was still in his relationship between himself and Amy. She would never interfere with that, but it was growing harder and harder for her to keep her feelings inside herself. She would feel very torn on the inside and found it hard to concentrate on her studies. After a long time of thinking about her next course of action, she had decided to leave her job at the mansion. She felt that it would be best. She had given in her resignation, much to the shock of her employers...but she had yet to tell James. She had decided she finally needed to do so when she was down to her last week on the job.

As always she knocked on his door and entered, delivering him his morning meal. Whilst he was eating she spoke to him, very softly and said "James...I need to say something...and youâ??re not going to like it" she said looking down for a moment. She looked back at him and said "I'm leaving...by the end of this week I will have a replacement. I just want to say, I've enjoyed working here, and I want to thank you for everything" she said quietly. She watched him and waited for his reaction.

During the month that followed James was happy. He had a good friendship with Elise and his relationship with AMy was going as well as he could expect. It was still going slow though. Between their schedules they found it hard to find times they could go out. The only thing that bothered him were the fact that he still felt attraction to Elise. He couldn't force it away. It was always there in the back of his mind.

One morning it seemed like a normal day. He was eating his meal and enjoying it. That was when Elise surprised him. She told him she was going to be leaving. He stopped eating and was speechless for a minute. He frowned at her and finally spoke. "Why was I not told before this? This is not acceptable. You are my maid. I should get a say in this. As your employer I want a good reason as to why you are leaving. If I don't believe you then I won't accept your resignation. You can also forget about a reference. So, what reason do you have?"

Elise looked at him as he frowned at her. she had hoped that he would accept it and they would just move on, but that had been wishful thinking. She looked at him and bit down on her lower lip and debated in her mind about what to do. She took in a breath and looked at him and said "I can't tell you....please don't ask me to..." she said shaking her head. She didn't want to tell him why, it would just complicate things even further.

"If I tell you...it will destroy everything we have" she said. She looked at him and looked away. "Just let me leave..." she said.

James waited for her response. He wasn't happy. Not at all. His life had been going so well and she was going to change things up again. When she was unwilling to give a reason he sighed. She asked him to just let her leave and he shook his head. "You are my friend. If you leave there is a very small chance that we will ever see eachother again. I don't want that to happen. You are also the best employee I have ever had. I don't want to lose you. Whatever the reason is, I am sure we can work through it. I will do all I can to help you."

Elise looked at him as he spoke. How could she tell him? It would ruin everything, but he was giving her no choice. She looked at him and some tears will be welling in her eyes. "I have feelings for you, donâ??t you get it. I can't think about what happened between me and Adrian without feeling ashamed and I can't look at you without feeling heartbroken...I could never interfere with you and Amy, thatâ??s why I need to leave..." she said shaking her head, and rubbing her eyes. â??I just canâ??t stay in this house anymore...itâ??s too painfulâ? she said.

James saw the tears in Elise's eyes and wondered what was going on. When she spoke he didn't know what to say. He was a little surprised by what she told him, nut not too much. He frowned, knowing that he had a dillema on his hands. He wasn't able to say anything. He sat there silently, many thoughts running through his head. He stared at the table and considered the list of options. It wouldn't be an easy decision though. He would really have to think about his own feelings. Eventually he looked up at Elise. "I...I don't know what to say. I need to think."

Elise looked at him and shook her head. "Don't worry about it....by the end of the week im going to be gone...I'll leave you to it" she said turning and walking out of the room. She walked to the nearest bathroom and washed her face and walked back to her room. She wasn;t motivated to do anything and just layed down on her back and stared at the roof.

James simply watched as Elise left. He had no idea what he should do. He didn't want to lose her as a friend, but she had feelings for him. He didn't know if he could possibly return those feelings. He also had Amy. Even if he did care about Elise, did he care about her more than Amy? Could he possibly dump amy for Elise. If he did, could he hide the relationship from his parents so they didn't get upset? There were so many things to think about. Too much.

Elise sighed to her self as she looked at the roof. She felt very heartrbroken to say the least. She still had to start packing but she just didn't have the heart to do it. She deicded it was time and pulled out her suit case, beginging to fold her clothes into it.

James spent quite a while thinking. Eventually he came to a decision. He kenw he had some feelings for Elise. He also knew that they were being repressed. He liked Amy a lot. She was great. Yet he needed to know if it would really go anywhere. He called her and organised for them to meet for a little. She had to work, but they would meet and talk before that. He quickly left and drove to meet her.

He spent half an hour talking with Amy. He focused on finding out from her what she thought of their relationship and where she saw it going. He didn't do anything about it before she went to work, but he knew what he had to do. He went home and considered his next move.

He walked to Elise's room and pushed the door open. He saw her packing and frowned. "Stop packing. At least wait for me to say what I need to say. I am going to break up with Amy. Not because of you, but because it is not really going to go where I want it to. I care about you. I don't know now if I love you or not, but I would like to find out. Please stay."

Elise seemed to jump a little when he walked in and began to speak. She had not expected him to come and see her. She looked over at him as he spoke. She looked down and just seemed to shake her head. She had not wanted him to break up with Amy. he had been happy with her and if he was happy he would allow him to stay happy with out interfearing, but what she had tried to do had now backfired and she felt like an idiot.

"How can I stay now, there's already a replacement. I can't just put half a dozen people around the bend" she said looking at him.

James was confused by Elise's reaction to what he had told her. She asked how she could stay. She was worried about the replacement. He sighed. "I should have been consulted in the first place. Especially about the chice of a replacement. Its my maid. So I can just say no to the new maid and keep you. It is my decision, my choice."

Elise looked at him and what he said was true. It was his choice. She bit down on her lower lip a little and looked down a little. She still felt a little uneasy about the whole thing. She looked at him and said "I see then". She had spent alot of tiime preparing her self to have to leave....but no she didn;t and it seemed like a bit of a shock.

Elise didn't really respond to him. He reached out and flipped over her suitcase, making everything fall out of it. "There, now don't put anything back in that thing. I will go talk to my parents and they will fix all of this. Your resignation letter will be shredded and the replacement will be told that something came up." He smiled and just turned, walking out the door and off toward his father's office in the mansion.

Elise looked at him and couldn't help but smile when he flipped her suitcase. "Thanks for that" she said watching him leave. She sighed a little and decided to put her things back.

James went right to meet his dad. When he got to the office he knocked and then entered. He spent ten minutes discussing with his father what he wanted to happen and why. Then his dad asked him how his relationship with Amy was going. He talked about his discussion with her earlier that day and why he was going to break up with her. They did not have the same ideas for the relationship, so he wanted to end it early and not have either of them led on by the other. His father understood. Before James left he was told that Elise would stay and the replacement would be told that the position was actually not available. James left the room with a smile on his face. Things had worked out well for him and he was happy.

Elise smiled a little as she began to put her clothes back into her wardrobe. She was relieved yet nervous. She wondered what would happen now, or if anything would change from how it was before. She sighed a little and walked outside to get her self a cup of water, heading towards the kitchen.

James walked down the halls to eventually get back to his room. Half way there he was by the kitchen and saw Elise. He smiled at her and went over to meet her. "Hey, I spoke with my father. He is going to set it all up. You will stay and work here. Anyway, I'll be in my room. I need to get ready for the rest of my day." With that news given to her he started back toward his room.

"Elise nodded when he ran into her and said "Alright, I'll see you later" she said softly. After some time she headed back to her room and began to unpack her things.

James went back to his room and quickly got his things ready for practice. Once he had all his stuff packed he took his car and drove down to the boat house to meet up with his coach for practice. He trained hard with surprising focus considering all that had happened that day so far.

After his practice he returned home sweaty and exhausted. He went right into the shower and quickly got himself clean. He dried himself off and went into his main room. He had the towel wrapped around his waist. Before getting dressed he sat on his bed for a minute. That minute of sitting soon turned into laying there for a little while. Before he knew it he was asleep. As he rolled and turned a little in his bed the towel loosened and then slipped off of him.

Elise studied a little for the rest of the day before it came time for her to bring his dinner around. She picked up his food and headed to his room. She knocked and waited. When she got no answer she decided to walk in anyway. She looked around for him before she spotted him on his bed. She blushed a little and silently put his food on the table before she walked over to him and gently placed a blanket over his form, blushing as she did, before scurrying out of the room and back to her own.

Back
Top Bottom