Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Serving you of all people (me and Josu_T)

Elise smiled to her self as they got on the ride and strapped her self in. She enjoyed the ride, the spinning, she took well, she didn't feel very quesy at all.

As the ride came to an end James hoped that what they had discussed would be avoided. He was fairly sure Elise felt the same way, so he was not too worried. Now he just needed to forget it himself. He tried hard to think of other things as he led Elise to the old style roller coaster, with the wooden track. They were always fun to try out. They always also felt like they were going to fall off the tracks or collapse because they were so old.

Elise smiled as they walked to the older rollercoaster. She chuckled, these things were always fun. Soon they came to the front of the line, and their turn came around. They took their seats and strapped in and soon the rollercoaster began to move slowly out of the station and up the first hill.

James got onto the roller coaster next to Elise. The carts started to move up the hill. He was not as nervous about this one. The hills were smaller than the newer ones. The scariest part was the noise it made as it went. It definitely sounded as if it would collapse. It didn't. It started down the hill and along the track. As it went around some corners it almost lifted up on one side and felt like it would tip. Again, it didn't. A minute later they were at the end of the ride and getting off. James smiled at Elise.

The roller coaster ride had been a good idea. Soo they were getting off with the last conversation they had just had, promptly for gotten. She smiled at him and said "Where to next?" she asked him with a happy smile on her pretty face.

James shrugged and looked around. Then he looked back at Elise. "Wherever you feel like going. I'll let you choose the next ride." He smiled and waited, wondering what crazy ride she would pick to go on next. She seemed to be an adrenaline junkie, so he figured it would be something wild.

elise smiled and said "do you want to go on the ginat slide?" she asked him with a grin on her face.

James shrugged. "Sure, why not?" He had to laugh a little. She was quite funny. He went off to the big slide and they waited for their turn. He looked at the people around them and figured they were probably some of the oldest waiting for the ride.

She chukled at they made ther way over and got in line. She looked back at him with a grin on her face, obviously happy to be here. When it was their turn, they grabbed a sack and sat on it, before sliding down to the bottom.

James sighed as they got to the top. When Elise went down he was tempted to just walk down. Then he decided to go for it. He got a sack and rode it down the slide. It was slightly fun and he had to smile at the end. As he got up he looked over at Elise, shook his head and sighed. "Did you enjoy that?"

Elise looked at him with a smiled and said "I did, I dont really car if its for kids or not" she said chukling. She got up and and said "You can pick a ride now" she said chuckling at him.

James laughed and started to walk toward a few rides. He looked at them and decided to go for the one that looked like it had a lot of vertical spinning involved, from the long arm and the seats that were enclosed cages that could also spin freely.

Elise looked at the ride and smiled. "Som is this the ride the big boy has chosen?" she asked him walking up to the line and waiting for him to join her.

James laughed and got in line for the ride. When it was their turn they got put into one of the small cages and strapped in. They had to take out all things that might fall out of their pockets, for safety. They were put in a spot with a guard. Then the ride started up. It started slow. Eventually they were spinning fast. Even when the main arm didn't spin, their cage spun. The ride even halted the cage in certain spots, leaving them upside down at times. It was a wild ride.

Elise smiledas they got closer and closer to the fron of the line. Soon they were getting on the ride and she smiled taking out her wallet and phone, leaving it with the gaurd. The ride was crazy and she was having a great time. She seemed to be having more fun when they were hanging upside down.

As the ride came down and ended they had to wait for their cage to get opened. When they were finally down James smiled and went over to get his things. He looked over at Elise and had to laugh. Yet again she had seemed a little insane. She seemed to have no fear at all, which he didn't understand. Everyone had fear, everyone felt nervous. Did she really enjoy danger and adrenaline that much that she actually felt no fear? James was afraid, but he just fought through it.

Elise grinned st him and got out of the cage. She did feel the a bit of fear, in the moments just before the ride started moving, but one that threshold was passed, she was like a loose canon. She smiled and said "Did you enjoy that?" she asked with with a smile on her face. "I know I did" she said with a wide grin.

James just chuckled. "You're insane. You shouldn't be a maid, you should be a stunt double or a daredevil. Or maybe a carnival and amusement ride tester. Now, I bet that since you are not afraid of this stuff, you are actually afraid of something small, silly, and harmless. Something like a mouse, or a spider, or the dark. I'm right, aren't I?" He laughed and started away from the ride.

"Yeah your right, I am terrified of bugs" she said chuckling. She smiled at him and said "So, have we had enough yet, or do you want to see what else this place has to offer?" she asked him with a smile.

James shrugged. "Yeah, let's go. We've gone on all the good rides." He led her back to the car and got them on the road again. However he did not head back toward the mansion. He had something else in mind. It was only mid afternoon.

She nodded and got in the car with him. When he didn't head home, she wondered what he was planning.

James drove them to a mini race track that had high speed go carts, the kind you needed a driver's licence to be able to use. He parked and got out, smiling at Elise. "One more challenge. Let's see if you can beat me in a race. We can make another wager if you want, or just race for the fun of it."

Elise grinned and said "Alright, your on, same bets as last time, or do you want soemthing else?" she asked him with a grin. She knew she was going to enjoy this.

James shook his head and led her inside. The same bet as before was fine. He just hoped that this time after he won it didn't become as awkward as the last time. He got them set up for the carts and showed his drivers licence to get in. He made sure Elise was getting through fine and then went to get ready. They got him into a safety suit and told him how to handle the car. When he thought he was ready he watched the race going on and decided which of the carts he wanted to drive.

Elise went through the same motion of things along with him, getting through the entry fine and being fitted into a suit like him. She watched the race that was already on with him and was giddy with excitement.

Back
Top Bottom