Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

B&B: The Saga of Cyanea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Koga was about to boast when Cyanea landed the one two punch. The sheer force of her blows sent the man sprawling across the floor and landed him slumped and knocked out against the far wall with a groan.

It seems Koga was right about the walls being Sound proof. From here Our heroine may enter the stables or go back to the courtyard. She could enter the kitchens from the court yard and be in the building proper.

"Sleep well ..." Cyanea whispered with a wicked grin as she finally detached herself completely from the table.

Quickly she slipped out of her bottom piece as well so that her victim's leaking seed would not soil the garment. Picking up her top as well the lovely woman stepped over to Koga's crumpled form and knelt at his side to check that indeed the guard was out of commission for good. Satisfied with the result of her examination she ripped off apiece of the man's shirt to cleanse herself between her legs with.

Once she felt most of his load had been disposed with she finally dressed again and returned to the door of the smithy, this time trying to be more stealthy as to not run into a guard gain by accident.

The courtyard is completely empty this time. Main Hall is watched by a guard. However the side door to the Kitchens is unguarded. There is also a door to the gate tower, but that takes you away from the main building.

Crouching down and using whatever cover she can find Cyanea starts to sneak towards the unguarded Kitchen entrance.

Cyanea heroically mops the floor with the Lotus Master! She also rescues Lia! Minutes after she does this she hears the sound of battle outs side!

Aftermath
After killing Gilastius, Grotho’s attack starts. The attack begins
mere minutes after the evil Lotusmaster’s death. Without the Lotusmaster’s evil presence, Grotho’s army easily conquers the castle. Any Twisted Guards who survive the attack soon start feeling ill and revert to their true form of castle servants. Sadly, only one in three survives the excruciating transformation.

Redo also transformed into a stable boy he once was. But h passes out exhausted. Lia gently tucks a pillow under the lad's head then turns to Cyanea. "We have a bit of time before my father gets here. Is there anything you would like as a reward hero? I don't even know your name I am Lia by the way," says Lia with a sparkle in her eyes.

OOC: Quest complete. You gain 3 XP!

"Oh, how rude of me. I am Cyanea" She even accompanied her gentle smile with a short bow. Lia was a noble's daughter, after all.

"And I thank you for your generous offer, but I have to admit I prefer the intimate company of men ..." Hopefully that would not be received the wrong way. Maybe shifting the topic ... a bit. "But maybe you could sate my curiosity. That lotusmaster, did he fuck well?" Her wide grin would hopefully make it clear that this was intended as merry banter and not as any sort of insult.

Oh, and she must not forget the metallic book and the spare healing potions in the adjacent laboratory.

"Yes, like most Savannah men he fucked really good. A pity he wanted to over throw my father and take over the castle. I'll have to find a new personal doctor," said Lia candidly. With her offer declined she adds,"I understand. I'm sure father will pay you handsomely for my rescue."

"I am not sure that is what your father wants to hear. That you enjoyed being fucked by him, I mean ..." Cyanea muses.

For a moment her thoughts wander and she begins to imagine what would have happened should she have tried to negotiate with the lotus master instead. Would he have demanded sexual services of her as well? Would he even have demanded her serving the spider monster that had been Redo? For a moment she shivers, but not necessarily out of fright. Then she remembers what he had done to the guards, and might have done to her as well.

"Do you regret that I killed him?"

"No, Gilastius was a monster and deserved what he got. I'd never forgive him for what he did to Redo and the other servants," said Lia. With that the scene comes to a close.

Cyanea has Giscamon’s Secrets!! Any alchemist worth his salt would pay 4,000 moons or it Or she could bring it to Gis and the 12 Master Alchemists as another adventure.

Grotho is very grateful and gives Cyanea a large reward (1,000 Moons).

RE: B&B:

Enter the Lotus Master

Our heroine Cyanea was currently enjoying the hospitality of Lotus Master, Kortalus while he studied the book she found, to give her a proper estimate to it's value. She was given free reign of the villa and nearby town as the man worked.

Kortalus himself was a portly older an, more accustomed to books and study then travel on the road. He comes out of his study and walks up to Cyanea, what ever she is doing, and says, "This is indeed the book of Giscamon’s Secrets!! You have a real treasure here Cyanea!"

Cyanea had just returned from her morning exercises which she performed naked in a secluded part of Kortalus' garden, shielded from any prying eyes. Now she was wearing one of her latest purchases made with the reward for Gilastius's defeat, a white robe with subtle golden embroidery at its edges of the finest silk, thin and caressing her smooth skin ever so softly. A cloth belt of the same material held it together around her waist, but could not prevent a bit of cleavage showing. This was the only item she wore, even her feet were bare as they padded over the smooth tiles.

"The way you say this gives me the impression that it really is a very important book. And by my guess and experience it has to do with alchemy, right?"

Your guess is correct. This book is worth 4,000 moons to any decent alchemist. The title is Giscamon’s Secrets and it details a broad range of formula ideas and principals. It came from the free city of Gis and the head council would probably pay even more for it's return,"replied Kortalus.

The new white robe and those delicious curves they tried to hide was not lost on the man. Kortalus found his eyes glancing up and down Cyanea as they spoke. Letting her stay here was a good choice. "Where are you heading next?" he asked Cyanea. The Lotus master hands her the book back, since his appraisal was complete.

"If what you say is true - and I have little doubt about this - then visiting the free city of Gis could be a worthwhile endeavour." Cyanea gently smiled back at the man "Since I know little of alchemy and hence have little use for the book myself."

The almost reverential way Kortallus held the book and talked about it, though, gave her the impression he might have another suggestion.

"Well in thyat case, I have a proposal. You take the book back to Gis for the payday, but let me follow you on the journey and study it until you get to Gis. That way you get rewarded and I get to review it's contyents. You may keep all the coin for yourself, and as a bonus have my considerable lotius master skills to help the journey,"explained Kortalus. He desired the knowledge in the book, but also wanted an excuse to enjoy Cyanea's company longer. Maybe one night they could even....

"What do you say Cyanea? asked Kortalus. He tried to give her his best friendly grin, but it came across as predatory some how.

Cyanea thought for a moment. Kortallus had been very hospitable so far, and friendly enough. The deal he offered seemed worthwhile for both sides involved, always a good sign for an upcoming agreement. Yes, having the skills of a lotus master at her disposal could indeed prove very useful.

So she finally nodded, smiling as she did "Your proposal is a good one, Kortallus, and I am happy to accept. We should begin to plan that journey even if there is no urgency to it yet."

Her reward should last her a bit longer.

Sadly it is not meant to be.You set out on the road to the city of Gis. So you are traveling along with Kortallus via a dirt road. Then you come to an odd site. A cart turned over on it's side with packages on the ground. Yet not a single person near the cart. What do you do?

"Be careful, this might just be a trap ..." Cyanea cautioned Kortallus as she carefully stepped closer to the site of the accident or ambush. Which it is only closer examination could reveal, and so she kept her eyes and ears open for hidden assailants before she would examine the cart closer for more clues on what might have transpired.

Notice 1d6+2(Alertness edge) = 6

Cyanea was correct, it was indeed a trap. She could see men in the nearby bushes waiting to spring an ambush. Kortalus said,"A trap here? Who would set a trap out here?"

Just then the bandits step out from behind the bushes. "She isn't buying it lads. Come on out," says a tall man. They were brigands! It was a total of 5 men. 4 wore light armor, had short swords, shields and short bows. The one speaking was the Leader. He had medium bronze army and carried a war ax instead. "Let's see, Flowing blonde hair, large breasts, scantily clad with no hint of modesty. You must be that Cyanea woman old Pharkus put the bounty out for. Well I can see why he would pay to have you back. Are you going to come with us without a fuss Girly? You re outnumbered and unarmed here," said the Chief Brigand.

Phrakus ...

A name from a life long past. From an episode of my life Cyanea thought she had left behind for good. When she was younger, more timid, and veritably scared of that old man lusting after her so unabashedly. She has changed a little since then, and while the prospect of obedient marriage is still dreadful the mere sight of Phrakus no longer would be.

Cyanea stays calm and confident. They think theyhave the advantage over her? So be it. "So Lord Phrakus has sent hired bounty hunters all the way from Tricarnia? And you want to drag me back there? That is a very long journey."

"Nah Phrakus is nearby. He is just over..." the brigand sudden;y stopped when the others shot him a dirty look.

"Right lads, knock out the girl and kill the fat man. We want our pay day," said the leader. All men draw weapons. IT IS A FIGHT!

Round 1 turn order
Cyanea -King of Spades
Chief Brigand -Jack of Hearts
4 Brigands -7 of Diamond
Kortallus -5 of Spades

How rude! These bandits most certainly are no great conversationalists, but so be it...

As their swords slide out of their sheathes she focusses inward, calling up her inner power reserve to bring her body into a state of higher harmony with her surroundings, her qi suffusing her limbs, her movements even more light and agile than before. Thusly she charges the nearest of the brigands, assaulting them with a powerful double kick.

Let's see if I remember all of this correctly ...

Deflection power activated. No multi action penalty due to Monk (Militatnt) edge. Roll on Enlightenment: d8 / d6 : 8+6/2 : 14 At least one raise, so the TN for all enemy attacks against her is raised by 4

Two attacks free of multi action penalty since she has the Ambidexterity and Two-Fisted edges.

First attack: Roll on Fighting: d10 / d6 : 7/4 : 7
Second attack: Roll on Fighting: d10/ d6 : 8/2 : 8

Damage for both is 2d6 (1d6 for Strength, plus 1d6 for Martial Arts Master edge) plus additioal damage for any raises. Feel free to roll these yourself shoudl she hit.

OOC: Damage 5 and damage 6! Niether hit is enough to do damage!

Cyena's attacks make glancing blows against the Chief Brigand's shield and armor. He swings hos bronze axe at Cyanea in retaliation, but some unseen force.

OOC: 7 + -4 = 3

The other four brigands all try to gang up on Cynea and swing at her with their swords! Each swing veered of course by some unseen force! It was as if the wind itself was protecting our heroine!

OOC: Attack Rolls.
2 + -4 = -2
5 + -4 = 1
4 + -4 = 0
1 + -4 = -3

Kortallus draws a small green vial and hurls it at a brigand. The throw goes wide and the vial splatters on the ground.

OOC: 2

Round 2

Cyanea -Ace of Hearts
Chief Brigand -6 of Hearts
Kortallus -3 of Hearts
4 Brigands -2 of Spades

Cyanea stays nimble on her feet, almost as if dancing on the rough and uneven ground of the country road as she weaves between the steel blades licking out at her unarmored form. Whenever an opening presents itself her fists and feet lash out to strike, focusing on the four henchmen for now.

A little nitpick: Technically the attackers did not even hit Cyanea's regular parry score yet, so her (mundane) dodging alone would have sufficed until now. :)

Cyanea uses her Counterattack edge on one of the regular brigand's attcks from last round to strike back with -2:
Roll on Fighting: d10 / d6 - 2: 10+8/2 - 2 : 16

In her current round she continues to strike at the non-leader brigands with both of her attacks:
First attack: Roll on Fighting: d10 / d6 : 8/4 : 8
Second attack: Roll on Fighting: d10/ d6 : 7/4 : 7

Damage is again d6+d6 plus bonuses from raises.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom